Archived Admin Report - ChuppaChups

Discussion in 'Admin Reports (archive)' started by The_Dane_Viking [DK], Feb 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Dane_Viking [DK]

The_Dane_Viking [DK] Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Admin
    ChuppaChups

Date/time
    17-02/2018 11:49

Server
    TF2 - Trade/Idle #1 | FREE ITEMS! - !givemeall | EU1-1

Description
    So I Started playing again after being done trading. And the admin in person came in and banned me. For supposedly abusing the voting system, which obviously, I didn't do, as you can see in my chat log. I have posted a video showing some minutes before the ban, for you to see. I do not wish for the admin in question, to lose any rights. I just wish for my ban to get removed as I didn't do anything wrong.
    Regards Chrimson.

Evidence

2. Rizor

Rizor eZ Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Legacy Admin, Legacy Management, Moderating).**

Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  3. The_Dane_Viking [DK]

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Since the ban is already lifted. You may discard this report. Thanks for the fast responses.
    Regards Chrimson.

4. The_Dane_Viking [DK]

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    And to be honest! I do not hope this is the average matureness of your admins.
    [​IMG] Chatlog

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  5. Spoke

Spoke Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Oh you poor summer child.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • List
  6. The_Dane_Viking [DK]

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Well, I guess that was my keyword to get out of here... I simply don't have the time to argue with an idiot. First of all, i was banned for something that I never did.
    Not only did no one respond to this post, and at least try to help me out. You even have the nerves to mock me? After your community has done wrong? I simply can not respond, to such an "intelligent" reply, as it most certainly were.
    Anyway, no need to argue. There is many other servers out there.
    Enjoy your day.

Regards Chrimson.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. Spoke

Spoke Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I'm not sure what you are expecting of us. We don't handle multi-million deals and people's lifes don't depend on us. We can afford to joke around and I'm sure that ChuppaChups by saying "my badmin report is much gay, im not gay" wasn't 100% serious and he did not though that it was comedy gold. We're also humans and mistakes such as false bans happen. As i see it, you were looking for any excuse to lash out because how can you justify leaving a community simply for a little joke on a forum?

8. Yoda

Yoda Genuinely crazy Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I apologize for both this really childish behaviour by our admin above and in general the late reply by a person that is actually relevant for this report. I am currently on holiday and with that inactive. I figured SOMEONE else would handle it in my stead.

Reports on admins usually take a bit longer than just a day, since I/we don't spend our days sitting in front of the PC, waiting for some work on the forum. Although if you insist I can look into this case once I'm back home with a PC where I can properly work. PM me if you do. But with that said I'll retract this report.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.