Declined FORTRESS

Discussion in 'Trade Staff Applications (archive)' started by PINNED IT, Feb 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PINNED IT

PINNED IT Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    REAL LIFE :)
    I will make it great
    Steam Community URL

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198410919685
    | steamname: PINNED IT
    | steam3ID: [U:1:450653957]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:225326978
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198410919685
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198410919685

Your Name
    Nickname: Danz

Serbia (South Dakota | State/Province:D Deadwood)

Date of birth
    Dec 3, 1996.

Which languages do you speak?
    English,

In which Time Zone do you live?
    Current timezone: UTC+01:00
    Answer the following questions:
    1: How often would you be available to trade?

-On weekdays around 4-5 hours. Weekends can range from 8-12 hours.

2: What is the highest value trade involving money you have completed so far? (with risk and without risk)

-before starting the highest value to trade involving money, you must know how to understand that risk acceptance is a prerequisite for large value of your money trading. Yes there are many trading risks, .... As there was virtually no liquidity for a while, stop losses experienced large delays that were far off their intended target values. This led to significant ...

3: Do you have any prior middleman experiences? If so, describe your experience.
    -Yes, I've done 7 Middleman trades, all except one for paypal trades.

-If this happens I will ask the buyer if he sent it to the right email. If the buyer insists that they did so I will ask for screenshots of the transaction to see for myself. If the screenshots shows that the transaction has been made, I will have both parties wait, as it might be due to a time delay. The item/items being sold will be in my possession at this point, as I collect the item for holding before asking for the buyer to send the money.

-I will hold the Steam items while the transaction between the two happens, once I receive proper confirmation that the transaction was successful I will trade the items to the one who sent the non-Steam game items.

-It is against my policy to do any sorts of trading with anyone with a scammer tag. However, I will check for their appeal, if they made one, on the SteamRep forums, as I know some people might be cleared, but are waiting for the tag to be lifted. If their appeal is still on a waiting list for a final verdict and the case has enough to possibly clear the person or has been cleared, I will middleman for them.

-I like the community, the trade servers and the trade forums are interesting places for one to get business done and has a huge amount of people visiting daily, I feel like my history as one of the few trustworthy raffle hosts, as well as how active I am in trading will allow me to help out when it comes to keeping trading fairer for newer or less knowledgeable traders of the community. Especially for those new to Unusuals, CD Keys, Cash Trades, or trades which involve a time delay, such as Pre-Order promos of a game, an example being the Dishonored Promos.

( If i given a chance to be a part of your team i will make it great and i will be a good person. )

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 5, 2018
  2. Enstage

Enstage Senior Trade Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Why is your profile private?

3. PINNED IT

PINNED IT Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    i'll change now

Last edited: Feb 4, 2018
  4. Enstage

Enstage Senior Trade Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hello,

Unfortunately we've decided to decline your application for the time being, as we don't believe you'd be the best fit for the team. Thanks for expressing your interest.

Regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.