Rejected [Server Ban] Appeal - Quilu

Discussion in 'Bans (archive)' started by Quilu, Jan 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quilu

Quilu Banned

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    SteamRep block
    | steamname: Quilu
    | steam3ID: [U:1:316459657]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:158229828
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198276725385
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/quilu
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198276725385

What was your in-game name when you got banned?

On the ban list it says Quilu (my main account) but I got banned when I was using noahbrowndoesthis (alt account)
    When did it happen?
    1/9/2018

What's the specified reason?
    Using an alt account

Why do you think you should be unbanned?

I think I should be unbanned because I had NO idea that it was against the rules to use an alt account. If I knew it was I would never have done it because that is my favorite server on tf2. When I get on tf2 that is all I play.. I don't play casual or other community servers because I enjoy this one so much. But now that I got banned I've been so bored.. I even made a post on the forums that I was getting bored and I was asking for other game suggestions. Nothing has really topped the fun I have on your highertower server so I've had nothing to do recently... I just really hope you can forgive me because I might even quit tf2 if I don't come back to your highetower server. I know there are other highertowers but the only other highertowers I found were x10 and stuff like that and It's not just about the highertower server and instant respawn It's also about the players on it. I enjoy playing with a lot of the players on that server and I've just got used to playing your server so much and I've had so much fun playing on it. I really hope you can forgive me an unban me and if you do I will never make that mistake again. Thanks
    (I couldn't post this in the ban appeal forums because every time I try it says "The following error occurred: Please enter a value using 100 characters or fewer." I tried a lot of things to make it post but idk what the problem was)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2018
  2. Laos

Laos Expert Surfer Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    The actual ban reason is cheating/multi-hack. You were auto banned by console.

3. Yoda

Yoda Genuinely crazy Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    [​IMG]
    This is why you got banned. "Get good, get lmaobox" gets autobanned on our servers. Because you connected on your main, while your alt was banned, it got banned as well. Simple banevasion prevention. An admin from hightower will handle this report once they find time.

4. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas Senior Trade Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Legacy Admin, Legacy Management, Moderating).**

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. Yoda

Yoda Genuinely crazy Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I didnt notice at first, but your alt account is VAC banned.
    With that this appeal is rejected, obviously.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.