[CS:GO] Arena maps selection

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Servers (archive)' started by Rizor, Dec 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rizor

Rizor eZ Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  2. staneo

staneo that guy Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    My opinions on all the maps and answers will be given in a yes/no style, if you want more detail on the answer you can message me on discord/steam if what i have typed is not already enough.

-am_carribean; The entire map looks amazing but the layout needs some work, there is some spots that you get stuck on and the gameplay is mostly headglitch. No.
    -am_lunar; I have played this map with some friends before and on other servers as well, seems like a decent map and is fun to play but there is some sounds on the map that i find annoying but might be fixable. Yes.
    -am_asgard; It looks to have more variety to the layout unlike most other AM maps, i can imagine this being a fun map on the server. Yes.
    -am_canopy; The spawn points of the players in the arena will be a bit too far away from each other, using a scoped rifle will be giving an big advantage over other rifles i would want to say, also looking into the steam description of the map the creator wrote "EDIT: Have recieved feedback that the map is laggy with a full server. This will hopefully be fixed soon.". No. (for now)
    -am_crazyjump; The layout looks good, gameplay seems to be balanced quite a bit and i can imagine this being an server favorite.
    Yes.
    -am_poolday_night; I do not get idea of this map and i feel like many people will complain quite a bit about this map. No.
    -am_devbeach; Nice layout and gameplay of the map, everything seems pretty balanced and the textures look really nice. Yes.
    -am_surfburken; I have played this map in the past many times and i like the gameplay but it sometimes get annoying. Yes.
    -am_bantz; Gameplay is funny and interesting, i think others would enjoy it the same as i do. Yes.

I hope the feedback helps! :)

Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
  3. Zodiac

Zodiac Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
  4. Rizor

Rizor eZ Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    The following maps will be added/removed from the Arena #1 and #2 server:

New maps going to be added:
    • am_bantz
    • am_brickwork
    • am_devbeach
    • am_poolday
    • am_sluice
    • am_surfburken
    Maps left out:
    • am_carribean
    • am_canopy (performance problems)
    • am_heavens_gardens
    • am_lunar (ambience sounds would need to be fixed)
    • am_asgard (exceeds 150 mb will try to fix it by reducing the arenas from 16 to 15)
    • am_crazyjump (arenas are to close to each other - bugs the multi1v1 plugin)
    Maps removed from the mapcycle (due to feedback from admins, regulars, server experience):
    • am_gurubashi
    • am_inverse-gaming
    • am_offices
    • am_italy
    • am_desert_v6

am_aztec2015
    am_aztec_v6
    am_banana_20
    am_bantz
    am_basement
    am_breakout_v6
    am_brickwork
    am_crashz_dust_v6
    am_devbeach
    am_dust2014
    am_ene_v1
    am_grass2
    am_insyhouse
    am_lanii
    am_multi_v6
    am_must2014
    am_nuke2
    am_plain_v6
    am_poolday
    am_ramps_v6
    am_rob_a
    am_sewage
    am_shutdown
    am_skybound
    am_sluice
    am_surfburken
    am_texture2
    am_th_civilaction2
    am_underground
    am_warehouse3
    am_warehouse_fog
    am_water_v6
    am_xenon

Last edited: Dec 16, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.