Implemented [Achievement/Idle] Change the weapon removel to an automated slay

Discussion in 'Suggestions (archive)' started by Drago, Dec 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drago

Drago Member

Or anything that gets them out of that room, really.
    This has been an issue for quite some time now, but for whatever reason, it got worse after the Inferno update.
    People don't (and supposedly can't because of the language barrier) read the rules, leaving me and the other admins to become a slay/kick-bot, because what else can we possibly do about that?
    Apart from that, I get contacted a lot, simply because of the fact that there is someone without stranges in the pit, and it's slowly getting annoying.
    Both regulars and us admins complain about it, so at this point, I would welcome any change.

2. Fames

Fames Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Adding to this, most strange skins also get removed and weapons are regained in the pit itself

3. Spoke

Spoke Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Bluekr was supposed to fix it but then he resigned and the plan kinda died.

4. Wonderful Wizard Will

Wonderful Wizard Will Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Finally, a man of well-doing decides to take matter in his own hands. But what would happen, if one has a strange cosmetic, but no strange weapons?

5. Drago

Drago Member

Yea, what if?
    Strange cosmetics are a rarity among players, especially among those that decide to visit an achievement/idle server.
    In fact, it would even surprise me if there have been any players with strange cosmetics but no strange weapons in the past few months.
    Is it really worth taking 0.01% of the playerbase into consideration, when there are both admins and even regulars complaining about the current rules / strange weapon enforcer?
    Obviously, this could all be avoided if the strange cosmetics could be "scanned", but I have no idea if that is even possible.

6. hyoon

hyoon ble ble ble Member

I must agree with Drago on this. In the time i have been admin i got asked once if people are allowed to kill with non strange weapons if they have strange cosmetics. Its actually such a small base of the community. Also the idle pit thingy is really getting annoying because we constantly have to go there and kick people because most of them just stay in there without strange weapons. Even after getting warned multiple times and getting slayed multiple times.

7. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Marking this as acknowledged, will probably implement in the time after christmas / before new year's.

8. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Implemented.
    Only thing not properly working yet is StatClock-enabled weapon skins, those are pretty rare on the server anyways.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.