Approved Sniper Pro's Trade Moderator App

Discussion in 'Trade Staff Applications (archive)' started by Sniper Pro, Nov 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sniper Pro

Sniper Pro Senior Trade Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Steamrep block
    | steamname: [FP] Sniper Noob
    | steam3ID: [U:1:99050325]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:49525162
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198059316053
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198059316053

Your Name
    Sniper Pro

Date of birth
    December 1, 1995

Which languages do you speak?
    English

In which Time Zone do you live?
    Eastern Time (-5)

Steam Community URL
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198059316053

Please post the SteamRep Block of any and all alternative accounts.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Legacy Trade Moderator, SR (partner) admins).**

Do you already have Admin Experience?
    Yes, I am currently a head admin at FirePowered partner community. I've been part of the staff there for over 2 years now, before we were partners with SteamRep. I handle everything from the forums, to servers, admin applications, unban/ban requests/appeals, scam reports/appeals, etc.

What experience do you have when it comes to scams and handling scam reports?
    I have a good deal of experience with scams and scam reports. Much of this comes from being an active trader for about 4 years, and from being a partner with SteamRep. I've handled numerous scam reports myself, and of course keep a close eye on things at SteamRep and the partner communities.

How experienced are you with what constitutes as a scam? Please explain in detail your understanding.
    I believe I have a good understanding of what constitutes a scam. In its simplest form, a scam is a breach in a trade agreement between users.

Why do you want to be a Trade Moderator?
    I've wanted to be a trade moderator for years now, and while I do have that role at FirePowered, we don't get many scam reports and I want to contribute more to communities that do get more frequent reports. I've been declined here in the past (about a year ago), and while it was discouraging, I still believe I have what it takes to do this job and I'm not ready to give up on it yet. While I don't actively trade anymore, I'd still like to be part of the community in this capacity and volunteer my time to help.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2017
  2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas Senior Trade Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Accepted. Welcome to the team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.