Help for my re apply next month

Discussion in 'General' started by IM_A_LAURIE, Oct 7, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IM_A_LAURIE

IM_A_LAURIE Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    hey guys i just did an application it got declined (because of my chat logs) and they said i can reapply in 1 month do u think i should create a new application or use the same application as its in lots of detail and there was nothing wrong with it

2. Skeko

Skeko G*59 Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    If your application got declined because of chat logs, if you want to be admin u better try being nice in chat and work for this rank :)

3. Oku!

Oku! Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Creating a new fresh application is always better than copy pasting the old one. Makes you look less power hungry and shows your dedication to the community. Also joining the discord server and talking to other members of the community helps a ton.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. Miller1989

Miller1989 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Sorry for saying this but why is this a question?
    If you don't want to seem like a lazy person you should at least rewrite it or rephrase some sentences. If you are too lazy to do that who is to say that you won't be lazy as an admin.
    I am not trying to offend you or get personal but in my opinion this is a silly question.

• List
  5. Packed One

Packed One Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hey Laurie,
    Let me try help you in some way:
    You stated:
    What in my personal opinion can help you:
    - Follow the rules (Most importantly the chat ones, because I suppose not following them brought you to make this thread)
    - Help other players if they request support by trying to answer their questions.
    - Other cause might be swearing in chat. That's not a good thing for your app.
    - Spam, advertising, and using caps for a whole sentence so on do a really bad impression. Also it is an offense.

Addressing your application:
    If it was declined, do rewrite it. I don't think copy-pasting it says a good thing about you.

I hope I was somehow helpful.
    Good luck with your app next month.

6. IM_A_LAURIE

IM_A_LAURIE Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Yeah i was gonna redo it anyway i just wanted everyones opinion, the only thing is i wrote everything about me in the last app that theres nothing i can change really
    sorry if i bothered you but thanks for your input!
    Yeah that was really helpful thanks! I will probs redo but dont really know what to change from my app

7. Duchess

Duchess Femme's bossy Sugar Lady Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I think it's good to ask questions and to try and reevaluate to be honest. Your last application looked very nice so just spruce it up a bit more.
    To add on to everything that Packed One said, it's really important to keep your head in the right place. If you post memes, lennys or are poor in either voice or text chat, others will follow suit. Unfortunately it's how it goes, and if you get an admin position and continue forth with that, it only spreads toxicity. That's why we're being particular about your chat and your behavior.

Work on that and stick to it, along with helping with the community, and hopefully everything will turn out well.

• List
  8. IM_A_LAURIE

IM_A_LAURIE Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Yeah im working on it now, thanks so much for the help!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.