Invalid Admin Report - Femme Fatale

Discussion in 'Admin Reports (archive)' started by Niplelicker [FREE JAY B], Sep 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Niplelicker [FREE JAY B]

Niplelicker [FREE JAY B] Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Admin
    Femme Fatale

Date/time
    12.09.2017 / 13.09.2017

Server
    CSGO - Surf Beginner [Tier 1-2 | Timer | Ranks] :: F-o-G.eu

Description
    Banned Randomly

Evidence
    She banned several people who tried to argue with her and bans people who say only one word german. She allows right, racist, and anstisemitic speech but she bans people she doesnt like instantly. I really dont know why she is admin. She just acts after her emotions and doesnt even care about the players here. Finn is a much better admin because u can talk with him and have an argue with him without gettin banned instantly.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  2. Yoda

Yoda Genuinely crazy Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I am going to need evidence like chatlogs or a demo for that. At least an exact time when it happened would make things somewhat easier. I would also like an exact description of your point of view of what happened. Try to be as objective as possible.

3. Femme Fatale

Femme Fatale Duchess' biggest fan of all time. Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Take his Chatlog as a beginning http://stats.f-o-g.eu/player_histories/chat/2259077, overall respectless behaviour, i told him multiple times to respect the rules, i am not a person, who mutes/ gags without (multiple) warnings. (gonna explain what happened later)

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  4. Femme Fatale

Femme Fatale Duchess' biggest fan of all time. Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    okay, now i got time, here is what happened: It started yesterday, 12.09.2017, like you can see, i was online for around 6:40 Hours, we all know the server can change from nice, communicative to cancerous in a second. Early in the day it was quite nice, not too many ppl online, everyone was behaving well, we had nice conversations. Someone was asking for permission if he was allowed to play piano. Since noone was against it really, i allowed him to play a little bit (was for about 5-10 min). More and more ppl joined and it got a little bit louder, toxic, and all of this (you know how it is).

Some ppl asked if they could play music for a Rap battle, but since the server was nearly full, and a lot of ppl were complaining already, i said no. A clear NO.

That was around 17:40, BIG Ounce was it who started playing Music anyways, so i muted him. After this JAYB (who was one of the persons, who wanted the rap battle) started insulting me, along with Nassgeschwitzt and Niplelicker (and some others) Nassgeschwitzt and Niplelicker even in german.

I told them multiple times to keep it in english, when it comes down to the Voice chat, and that they can type German in Text chat if needed. Also I told them multiple times to check on !Rules, what they are allowed to do, and what not.

TBH their Behaviour towards me would have been enough to mute them. Then, after they were muted, they started insulting me and others who said "dude, its in the rules, its not that hard", in the Text chat as well, so i gaged.

Thats about it, here the Chat logs:
    JAYB: http://stats.f-o-g.eu/player_histories/chat/2989077, left shortly after this;
    Nassgeschwitzt: http://stats.f-o-g.eu/player_histories/chat/2495618

And as mentioned above: Niplelicker: http://stats.f-o-g.eu/player_histories/chat/2259077

You know the Rules, as I (and others) explained them multiple times to you. I dont ban Randomly :)

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  5. Laos

Laos Expert Surfer Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I can confirm that Femme is neither muting/banning based on her emotions nor randomly.
    She is almost always handing out multiple warnings before taking actions.
    That aside there is no evidence of the voice-chat yet, making it impossible to reconstruct the situation in an objective manner.
    If i am correct, this should lead to and invalid report.
    The only evidence we've got at the moment is the chatlog of the three players named by Femme who took part in that incident.
    After reading through all of them, I do think that a mute is a lenient sentence.
    For me this is a severe case of admin disrespect / player insult, which could result in a ban.

6. Yoda

Yoda Genuinely crazy Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    With that I initially I wanted @Niplelicker [FREE JAY B]@Niplelicker [FREE JAY B] 's input

7. Niplelicker [FREE JAY B]

Niplelicker [FREE JAY B] Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    The first thing is, that i don't really want offend or insult femme , even tho in my opinion her character is just... yeah "special" i
    I just wanted to defend Jay B and I really really really wanted to make clear that Big Ounce, Nassgeschwitzt, Jay B and some other guys got sometimes ( not always!!) banned for maybe saying only like one phrase german and because femme was emotionally confused at this moment she like instantly banned us for this shit. Obviously we complained in chat. Some chat bans were following.
    I dont have any evidence in form of like demos or chatparts cuz i wont make the effort to record that because i think its unnecessary.
    You can see how many chat and voice bans were spreaded the last days by femme fatale and u can ask some people that aren't like virgin lv over 9000 that always say that the girl is right that femme acted miserably wrong and way too emotional in some situations. I dont care that she insulted me. I insulted her as well. This has only been set up because she acted so unfavorable, childish and ignorant. In my opinion thats not the way of being a nice admin. But what do i know.... I only know that it would help her a lot to maybe not ignore the critics and be less emotional in her way of acting and swinging the ban hammer. She may be frustrated cuz of her live... i dont know.... i dont care but if she is frustrated,she could maybe not let the people suffer from this attitude. I dont know why i made this effort to write this text cuz there wont happen anything. I just wanted u to know that she is doing anything else than a geat job.
    Peace Niplelicker
    P.S. FREE JAY B

8. Spartan

Spartan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    You kind of dig yourself in a whole with this, directly from your chatlog you say
    " 13 Sep 2017 15:55:32 finn fands auch nich so geil dass gestern ca. 10 leute wegen der sache mit jayb n chat ban bekommen haben xD Surf Beginner [Tier 1-2 | Timer | Store | Ranks] :: F-o-G.eu
    13 Sep 2017 15:54:48 vote herpis Surf Beginner [Tier 1-2 | Timer | Store | Ranks] :: F-o-G.eu
    13 Sep 2017 15:54:12 finn didnt bann he we all talked in german Surf Beginner [Tier 1-2 | Timer | Store | Ranks] :: F-o-G.eu
    13 Sep 2017 15:53:53 no he didnt xD Surf Beginner [Tier 1-2 | Timer | Store | Ranks] :: F-o-G.eu
    13 Sep 2017 15:53:31 we had a nice talk in voice on german Surf Beginner [Tier 1-2 | Timer | Store | Ranks] :: F-o-G.eu
    13 Sep 2017 15:53:23 but finn didnt ban me Surf Beginner [Tier 1-2 | Timer | Store | Ranks] :: F-o-G.eu
    13 Sep 2017 15:53:17 no only english voice Surf Beginner [Tier 1-2 | Timer | Store | Ranks] :: F-o-G.eu
    13 Sep 2017 15:52:40 mit finn konnt ich mich easy im voice chat unterhalten und sie hat wieder die cote d'azur in der fotze"

Which you pretty much admit to not just speaking "one phrase" and that you had a full on conversation in German when FiNN was online, this makes it highly doubtful that you just said one or two words in German with Femme on as you were ok with having conversations in German with FiNN.
    Nice bit of sexism n shit too:
    "
    12 Sep 2017 18:48:26 THEN MEN DECIDED TO GIVE GIRL ADMIN Surf Beginner [Tier 1-2 | Timer | Store | Ranks] :: F-o-G.eu
    12 Sep 2017 18:48:16 WE HAD FUN"

9. Littlemadtiger

Littlemadtiger Forum Police Member

"I dont have any evidence in form of like demos or chatparts cuz i wont make the effort to record that because i think its unnecessary."

Well, then why should we make this much effort to take action against an admin? If you report someone, bring evidence. I simply cannot trust the word of someone, who says something. If wrong doing was present, we need to see it for ourselves.

10. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Yea, not gonna to bother with this.
    If you don't care to provide any evidence, I don't care to handle your report.

Moreover, insulting the admin in the report isn't a good idea either.. you should be happy you have only received a comm. ban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.