Rejected Ban Appeal - Bunny

Discussion in 'Bans (archive)' started by Bunnytr, Aug 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bunnytr

Bunnytr Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    SteamRep block
    | steamname: Bunny
    | steam3ID: [U:1:203251827]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:101625913
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198163517555
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/bunnyuras
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198163517555

What was your in-game name when you got banned?
    Bunny

When did it happen?
    22.08.2017 night

What's the specified reason?
    racism

Why do you think you should be unbanned?
    YES, i am here for a long time. YES, i shouldve know the rules. YES, i just got banned and right after making a ban appeal thread. Reason i make a thread this fast that not asking for a unban right now and surf where i left few hours ago. I respect FoG and I realy respect this community. Here i learned to surf better and made lots of friends. I wanted to tell that i did very horrible and disrespectful to this community. I'm awere of it and i deserve any punishment u give me. I'm here making this thread to show my respect to FoG community by following the rules like "everyone else". I would not want to do anything to harm this community. Im feel realy bad and sorry. I want to join the FoG community again. If you are going to accept this appeal, please take your time so i take my punishment. if its going to be rejected I will miss everyone else here because i can not make another appeal later for my own pride.

2. Yoda

Yoda Genuinely crazy Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    For reference:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Other reasons for the ban, besides heavy racism, would be nazism and not speaking english* as stated in the rules.

*Wouldn't be a permaban but still something to support it.
    I don't think you are quite aware what you did, seeing that you didn't adress one of the things you did. This feels more like a "I did something wrong so just type an apology and done" rather than actually meaning it.

I'll leave it to other members of this community, though. I'm gonna leave this thread open and let them judge. You are a regular, have a lot of playtime and a high rank. But we don't treat you any different because of it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. Duchess

Duchess Femme's bossy Sugar Lady Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Several things really don't set right with your appeal. You put in quotations "everyone else". Yes, like everyone else, you knew the rules. You have been a regular and yet, for some reason, did not decide to follow said rules several times, as proven by Avaritia. I think you are plenty aware of what you did and have done, since you have repeatedly continued to do so.

I'm going to use this as an example -- I am a woman, but I do not expect any different treatment. It does not matter if I am a regular, an admin, donator(especially this since people think throwing money at the server gives them special rights), or server manager. Rules are put in place to be followed, regardless of how "special" you might feel.

I think your ban was properly given seeing as which you seemed to know exactly what you were doing.

Example:
    26. Jul 2017 21:23:27 pls ban me
    26. Jul 2017 21:23:37 ban me

Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
  4. pAce

pAce Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Honestly I've seen people banned by admins for equal behavior and I don't see why the ban should be lifted, if this is how toxic he presents himself to be.
    The fact that you consider apologizing to tarnish your pride says a bit about your personality. If you have such a huge amount of pride why would the Admins remove your ban? You clearly have too much of an ego and you're willingly insulting your supposed "friends" and the community which you supposedly enjoy being a part of. And having the screenshots presented by Avaritia, as well doesn't do well for you either.

Regardless, I don't know you and I most likely won't either but if this is trolling nowadays, it's sad. Where is the good ol' classic banter nowadays 8(
    To the gallows with him! >8D

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  5. Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    >asks to get banned
    >gets banned
    >writes an ban appeal

The hell you want?

As yoda already said, you were extremely racism (wich is a perma bannable offence), then you said 'sieg heil' 3x (wich is another bannable offence), on top of that you spoke another language then english in the chat (no idea wich one and idc either), and last of all, rude towards an admin. For example 'don't ban me nigger' and 'fak admins'

I got a feeling that your ban will stay forever, but i can be wrong

-ghost

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. Yoda

Yoda Genuinely crazy Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Yea, so pretty much everyone here agreed that the ban should stay. You can reappeal in 6 months, given it doesnt hurt your "pride".
    And I just made sure that you are actually banned from the servers, since you were surfing just now. Pardon for giving you hope, we seem to be having issues with SourceBans lately.

7. Starfish

Starfish Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    He was only joking guys, clearly he deserves another chance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.