Jailbreak - Secrets

Discussion in 'Guides & Rules' started by Starfish, Jul 30, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Starfish

Starfish Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Jailbreak maps are all places of wonder. Some of them bigger or smaller than the others, and some of them liked more than others. However, most of these maps share a common trait: secrets. Secrets come in all shapes and sizes, and they often require specific actions in order to be reached. This thread will serve as a list to show you which maps have which secrets! Chances are you know about some already, but hopefully some of them will enlighten you. If I missed any secrets, be sure to let me know so I can add them to the corresponding map. I'm starting of with my favorite map and will be sure to add more maps in the future.

ml_castle_v10

Armory hole

This one's sweet and simple, a small hole can be opened outside of the Cell Area. After hitting the right spot, the hole will open up and lead you to armory.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Armory roof
    Another simple access point to armory, simply climb onto the roof and break the specific spot.
    [​IMG]

Bowling vent
    When entering Bowling, there is a specific spot that you can hit until it breaks. This will reveal a vent that leads you to pool, causing you to fall in the water.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Disco hole
    Inside disco are benches, the one in the corner can be broken. After it's broken, the two walls behind that need to be broken too. When this is done, it will reveal a small hole that leads you to the control room of Box Game.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Football ammo
    The football field hides an ammo pack behind the bench. To access this ammo, you must first hit the two trees on each side of the bench.
    [​IMG]
    After hitting these trees, a weird patch of wall will be revealed behind the bench itself. Start hitting it until it breaks to reveal a mystery block, containing an ammo pack which respawns after a short period of time.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Peach painting
    The Peach painting is probably the secret that most jailbreak players recognize. The painting can be easily broken, so can the chunk of wall behind the painting. Doing this makes for a nice hole to escape through.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Stairway pipe
    When entering the game Stairway to Heaven, there is a wall directly in front of you. Hitting a specific spot on this wall will reveal a pipe. Taking this pipe will lead you to a small pond of water next to Deathrun, a good escape tool.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Tree ammo
    Hitting the tree located near the Left Hallway will spawn a mystery block behind Bumble Beam, containing a pack of respawning ammo. It doesn't get any easier than that.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Trees, trees and more trees
    This last secret takes the longest and is not very useful at all. Nontheless it's still very fun to do. Firstly you need to hit every single tree on the map. (I did not bother to show the location of each tree, but they are practically everywhere outside the Cell Area and near Obstacle Course, Trivia/Diner, Football and Stage Chaos.)

Once all the trees have been hit, a sound will be played. This means the secret has been activated. A pipe will have opened up inside Stage Chaos. This pipe leads you to a special area of the map, there's nothing there to do unfortunately. The red pipe on the other side will take you directly into armory.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hopefully some of these secrets were unknown to you before reading this thread.
    What map would you like me to cover next?

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Bambi

Bambi Puffbuck Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    tf_use_min_viewmodels

3. Different

Different Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Actually the "red pipe to armoury" secret is done by hitting only three trees:
    -Nearest tree to the finish of obby
    -the left tree when you stand infront of the wall that contains football ammo.
    -the furthest tree (on your right side) in the hallway that leads to stage chaos
    And it must be done in at the order above.

Also football ammo only requires hitting the tree on the right side when facing the wall that contains the ammo pack, no more.

(Oh, and i would like to see ba_chretien next.)
    Other than that; great work, keep it up!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.