Resolved Player Report - i am not smurfing STEAM_1:0:144971825

Discussion in 'Player Reports (archive)' started by Smile, Jun 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smile

Smile Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Accused
    i am not smurfing STEAM_1:0:144971825

Date/time
    18/6/17 12:49 (GMT +3)

Server
    CSGO - Surf Beginner [Tier 1-2 | Timer | Ranks] :: F-o-G.eu

Description
    a guy flaming in voice chat and being racist
    i got some evidence but not the whole talking..he was keep on saying the n word and flaming others in voice chat
    i report him here because no admins were available at this time and imo its not an acceptable behavior for the server! ty
    (there were some other guys flaming too but i couldnt get their steam id number to report them because they left the server)

Evidence

2. Canta Fan

Canta Fan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Smile, if you did not know you can use http://stats.f-o-g.eu/overview/40 to check the stats of people by name and from there get their steam community profile number for later reports.

3. Smile

Smile Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    i actually thought of that but there are multiple people with the same name and i cant get the right steam id

4. Youtubetz

Youtubetz Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    If you can't get the steam id and they're in your server you can simply type "Status" in your console for their unique id

5. Smile

Smile Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    i already said they left the server before i get the id's and i couldnt get the specific id because there could be multiple guys with the same name and i cant know who is who

6. Seynethic

Seynethic DeadlyTruth Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Since I can't get the context of when he said the n-word (I believe he was defending himself in a weird way? "I think you [I can't understand that part] and you say Im a n***a") I only muted him.
    Because the rest of the video has proven to me that he was kinda toxic and went straight for insulting other people.
    Although I doubt he'll come back ever again (due to his "activity" http://stats.f-o-g.eu/playerinfo/3276471), I decided to invoke a 1month voice mute on him. maybe he'll grow up in that time.

Thanks for your report!

7. Smile

Smile Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    there were more this before i start recording because my pc is a potato and i couldnt open bandicam in time xd although thanks for your reply!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.