Rejected Ban Appeal - Firegosse

Discussion in 'Bans (archive)' started by Firegosse, Mar 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Firegosse

Firegosse Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    SteamRep block
    | steamname: Firegosse
    | steam3ID: [U:1:364114960]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:182057480
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198324380688
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/firegosse
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198324380688

What was your in-game name when you got banned?
    Firegosse

When did it happen?
    No idea

What's the specified reason?
    http://stats.f-o-g.eu/player_histories/chat/3095974 Spock = firegosse Cheating on the server.

Why do you think you should be unbanned?
    I should be unbanned because i have never ever hacked on my main account Firegosse. I did hack on an other account named Spock. I did not hack on the zombie escape server on my main and also not on my alt. This means i should not be banned on my main nor my alt.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2017
  2. Littlemadtiger

Littlemadtiger Forum Police Member

Your accounts are connected to each other, so it's a precautionary step that if you hack on an alt account, your main account will also be banned. We see it as a form of ban evasion. Also, help me out here ZE admins, but is it normal to have 256% + accuracy on the servers? http://stats.f-o-g.eu/player_histories/sessions/3095974

Also, posting a video of you hacking isn't going to help your case. Just be careful of that; we have zero tolerance for hackers.

3. Firegosse

Firegosse Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Well i did not hack..

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. Littlemadtiger

Littlemadtiger Forum Police Member

That's a terrible argument. You have a video of you hacking, and you're basically saying "well, I did not hack", but with all the evidence brought forth, your argument is starting to sound less and less cohesive.

Notice your accuracy. Over 100% accuracy, with less than 20 minutes per connect? Also, from what I'm hearing, you weren't as good of a player on your main. So, how does someone suddenly become better, with a strange deadly precision, in that amount of time?

I will call bs on this one. You should've never posted that video, because it really derailed your counter-argument here.

5. Miller1989

Miller1989 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Maybe be a little more humble and not that aggressive when writing an appeal.
    It almost sounds like you are demanding to be un banned instead of asking for it.
    Providing evidence, as Littlemadtiger said, is also just working against your case. You are basically shooting yourself in your own foot, even if the footage you provided isn't showing you cheating on the server.
    Now, if we check your chatlog (http://stats.f-o-g.eu/player_histories/chat/3095974), we can clearly see that you have not provided anything else but cancerous behavior on the chat.
    You clearly have no knowledge of the server rules, nor do you have any respect for the people surrounding you.
    At the end, I am not the one making the choice.

Best of luck with your appeal.

6. Firegosse

Firegosse Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Actually on my main i was pretty skilled. Top 125 1 week ago.. Idk why my acuraccy is that high but i assure you i never hacked and never would because i know the consequences.. I know i was kind of being annoying in chat, but that is another topic.

7. Pleb (Legit af) ❌D

Pleb (Legit af) ❌D Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I don't get you man you come to the server scream in the mic after i mute you, you start spamming in the chat with offensive and rasist things. Its like you begging to get muted and banned. And the hacking not cool man even if you don't use them in the ze server.

8. Firegosse

Firegosse Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Proof of burkhart falsely banning..

Attached Files:

9. BurkHart

BurkHart Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    You are funny kid, enjoy the ban
    If you would´nt cheat i would ban you for the cancerous chat, grow up kid

10. Firegosse

Firegosse Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    There is a thing as mute for cancerous chats..

11. BurkHart

BurkHart Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Look at your chatlog and tell me that again :)

12. Dark Red

Dark Red MAH BOIS! Banned Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    All right,
    You were hacking on the server, and now you keep saying that you haven't hacked? You try to get out of this situation by telling more lies which makes yourself get into more trouble. You also act very immature by getting muted and act like a child afterwards. Pleb mentioned that you also use racist slurs which is against the rules aswell.

This ban should stay since this kid can't take the consequences!

-Dark Red

13. Yoda

Yoda Genuinely crazy Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    This has gone on for for an unnecessary amount of posts. I will close this to prevent further arguing. Both ends have made useless and non relevant statements and posts. This post will stay closed, unless @n0name@n0name wants to add something, needs more information or posts his own verdict. If he does not see a reason to do those things he will move it to the archives and mark it as rejected. This is how you will see if your appeal was turned down or not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.