Rejected 76561197966756586 ([SC-Λ]Wayne S>150 Unusuals)

Discussion in 'Scam Reports (archive)' started by Bomber Rat, May 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sirploko

sirploko Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I'm sorry for closing that ticket in error, I was confusing that trade with another one and it was entirely my fault for not being diligent enough.

2. Toughsox

Toughsox Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    We receive and reply to literally hundreds of reports per week. The fact that one got mistakenly mishandled, but was then quickly corrected........ you have nothing to apologize for Sirploko. :cool:

3. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas Senior Trade Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Notes:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Legacy Trade Moderator).**

4. The Wayne Train

The Wayne Train Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    If FOG wishes to place a mark / issue there own punishment that is other then Outposts, then I suppose that is something they will discuss with Outpost.

Currently my ban is on Outpost, and there I will appeal it, and I am currently in the process of one.

If the soul reason i'd receive any tag / ban / ect from FOG is because of my Outpost ban, then you might wish to close this report, and let Outpost handle it OR view the appeal yourself (if you have the ability to)

I have counters each point any non-admin has said, this is making another rant speech were bias users are placing personal options over evidence, you did not see the evidence provided towards what Outpost admins placed my perma ban on, and there for you can't make the assumption that there correct, when why users have the ability to appeal, that is predicated on the fact that no one is perfect, and even Outpost admins can make mistakes. Regardless of there workload.

If any FOG admins would like to discuss any non-revealing information about my appeal, since it is private on Outpost for a reason, then by all means add me. If you feel you need the information about the appeal, I am sure one of the many Mods / Admins can inform you of the current situation / states it's in, if they see it as productive.

Any and all comments / points / counter proof made by anyone that is not a FOG admin(s) / Mod holds little water to no water, other then the posts that contain evidence / proof you're wasting your time.

*If TF2Outpost admins / Mods see that myself giving information to you to prevent this report from snowballing into a giant mess, then feel free to let me know. I have made my comment section PRIVATE due to impersonators of my account leaving salty comments and discussing with users on my profile, under my name.

I am sure you have a friend in common, just message them to get me to add you!

- Wayne

5. Shamefurr Dispray

Shamefurr Dispray Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    TF2 Outpost / Item speaks for itself.

6. The Wayne Train

The Wayne Train Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I have counters each point any non-admin has said, this is making another rant speech were bias users are placing personal options over evidence, you did not see the evidence provided towards what Outpost admins placed my perma ban on, and there for you can't make the assumption that there correct, when why users have the ability to appeal, that is predicated on the fact that no one is perfect, and even Outpost admins can make mistakes. Regardless of there workload.

7. BOOM!

BOOM! Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    You wont get unbanned from outpost, they dont unban for trading with scammers, you need to wait 6 months and then appeal, it does not matter what you can say for yourself.

You have not made any counters at all, you are clearly in the wrong and a little mad at this point sense the wayne train crashed, just wait out your ban. I doubt you will be marked unless you make more trades with scammers, but as I said just wait out your ban.

8. DawnLight

DawnLight Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    "Hello FoG, my name is BOOM!!!!! I think you admins don't know how to do your job so I will decide to admin this thread myself using my untrained, unrealistic ideals. Don't forget, I am still quite a young little boy and don't know how to properly do my job, but I guarantee i know more than the admins here."

Stop spamming this thread! The admins will handle case and you can keep mouth shut

Last edited: May 11, 2015
  9. Downie

Downie CEO of Downcorp Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I've decided to reject this report.

As for our policy the evidence provided in the report is not enough to warrant a tag as it's his first trade reported to us.
    As this is also handled by Outpost, the report will be dropped.

Since outpost also invested an other report against him, we won't handle that one either. If they feel that a SR tag is needed, it's up to them to apply the tag.
    A report against the accused that already has been investigated/dealt with, will be declined.

For further reports, discussing and saying what you guys think is needed here is unnecessary. We are capable enough to handle on our own.

Last edited: May 11, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.