Rejected [Server ban] Ban Appeal - (EvilS) Swuft

Discussion in 'Bans (archive)' started by (EvilS) Swuft, Apr 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. (EvilS) Swuft

(EvilS) Swuft Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Ban Appeal
    SteamRep Block
    | steamname: (EvilS) Swuft
    | steam3ID: [U:1:116804026]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:58402013
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198077069754
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/EvilSwuft
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198077069754
    Type of appeal
    Server ban
    What was your in-game name when you got banned?
    (EvilS) Swuft
    When did it happen?
    Early April 6 - Late april 5th
    What's the specified reason?
    Map Glitching
    Why do you think you should be unbanned?
    I am not too optimistic about my chances of being unbanned, I am making this appeal for the numerous amount of people who want me back on Jailbreak.That doesn't mean that I don't want to be unbanned.

I was playing on Jailbreak, After a while I got bored so I was thinking of something fun to do, then I remembered how somebody before discovered that you could shoot boxes out of box game and onto the map (The boxes break in one hit and they were not in the way of the other players because they were on the yellow line at the time)
    The next day I showed Spartan the screenshot I took of the day before and he banned me for map glitching and "had enough chances", To be honest if I knew that it was bannable I wouldn't have done it. I thought that map glitching meant Exploits,Things that make a map unplayable etc.

Since word of me being Perma-Banned has spread through Jailbreak a lot of people are upset at me leaving and have asked me to make this appeal.

Here are a few examples :

"i still remember the times, where swuft played every day..."
    "Im sorry for swuft"
    "bring back our swuft"
    "lets make a riot to get swuft back"
    "what happened to swuft?"

(Here is the picture I sent to Spartan http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=420631048)

2. Spartan

Spartan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    http://files.f-o-g.eu/9bf0ca

I opened the ban that was previous to your permaban, you got banned for the exact same thing you did there, after a warning that if done again it would be a ban.

3. Starfish

Starfish Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I do miss you. A lot.

It's mainly up to Spartan to have a say about this.

4. Spartan

Spartan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  5. (EvilS) Swuft

(EvilS) Swuft Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Like i said i didnt know that i was going to be banned, if i did i wouldnt have sent you the link / done it in the first place. also you didnt warn me about the map glitch being a warning.

6. Spartan

Spartan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I actually did, I have guardbanned you for that before, I also slayed you and said "Next person to abuse the box game glitch will be banned." I banned two of you that day.

7. Sky

Sky Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Map glitching = Against the rules = Bannable (obviously). Doesn't even deserve a warning.
    You have done it more than once? And you expect an unban with this horrible apology?
    You're cute.

8. (EvilS) Swuft

(EvilS) Swuft Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    1)I Told you i know that it is against the rules but i didnt know that the rules wher that strict
    2) Isnt an apology
    3) Thx for the compliment ^^

9. Downie

Downie CEO of Downcorp Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Let's just stay on topic.

Removed unnecessary posts.

10. Tri.

Tri. Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hate incoming.

Well, at first, Spartan, how DARE you to split THE glorious trio of all time - The Hunter2121212121221,Tomorsomething(OR SOMETHING, no Tom is too short, and Tomas isnt a that fancy name) and our beloved lively superstar Swuft. A shame isnt it?

> Swuft should not provoke Spartan on purpose
    (screening stuff, I do believe that you're absolutly aware that you're a massive annoyance for Spartan when you send him stuff like that

> Spartan shouldnt be admin on a kindergarden server when he felts provoked by childish stuff like that (Sorry man.)

> Swuft wouldnt be permbanned, if he didnt send that link to spartan (Sorry, Swuft - you're stupid.)

Yea, I know this post will lead to spartan messaging me on steam about stuff I already know or I dont know.

But - notable thing:

"(The boxes break in one hit and they were not in the way of the other players because they were on the yellow line at the time)"

Even if he does that 100000000 times, it's a ridiculous reason if we refer exactly on that box-thing-glitch which does not harm anyone nor crashes the server.

I don't see that equal to Hacking, Hitlerstuff other absurd stuff which deserves a permaban

go hate me, it's basically up to spartan unless downie gets his period starting a riot

I don't care what happens to swuft, but be aware that you kick out one of the most entertaining people arround here(Don't take it as a compliment man.) and besides a few events the only attraction FoG has.

"Lol FoG admins ban people for doing harmless but funny map glitches" Already reading such stuff 10/10 image (don't worry, it's not the only image breaking thing out here)

<3

11. Spartan

Spartan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Boxes insta kill anyone they hit. In a main area.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2015
  12. Tri.

Tri. Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    "..they were not in the way of the other players because they were on the yellow line at the time)"

Permanent Ban Reasons:
    Cheating
    Hacking
    Crashing server
    Advertising sites/IPs/hacks
    Pedophile sprays/links
    Racism

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2015
  13. (EvilS) Swuft

(EvilS) Swuft Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I have had a box hit me before when someone else was doing it and it just broke?

14. Damiensdk

Damiensdk Banned

To be honest, people wanting you back is an absolute shit reason for an unban.

15. Jozan

Jozan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Boys, I think you should read this carefully because it is actually true.

If a group of people wanted a convicted child molester to be released from jail, would that said molester see a future of freedom?

Absurd comparison or not; that's what this ban appeal is all about.
    Swuft's main argument is that he thought he wouldn't get banned and that people want him back. I'll have to give him credit for trying, but this is one of the most...forgive me my language, but possibly the shittiest argument I've seen in a long while.

You actively provoke an admin by sending him evidence of yourself breaking rules and then "think you wouldn't get banned"?
    Gee, I should, oh I don't know - try punching a real life police officer in the face and not expect him to take me into custody.

Spartan's methodology is not important here (even if I think you should not give swuft the satisfaction of him feeling he's trolling you), just for the record.

If you unban Swuft for this, we can expect anyone else banned to be unbanned because someone wants them back on the server.

For the sake of everyone, just give him a verdict of rejection.
    There is no redeeming quality in this individual.

16. Dakte

Dakte Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    No need to be so provocative about it, Tri.
    Also, I hardly think people visit the forum to look what ruckus some members have done the past few days/hours. I, for one, wouldn't miss him one bit. Nothing personal, but with that attitude he has towards everyone, most commonly seen in the shoutbox I'm not surprised it has come to this.
    And honestly, trying to convince people that you're actually missed, and THAT'S supposed to be the reason for your appeal, is disgusting. Quite uncanny to look at and you make it look like you have absolutely no reason to be unbanned. If you've been warned before about I don't see why you wouldn't be banned. Rules are rules and if you're an experienced member and/or player you should be pretty aware of them. Wether it's worth a permaban or not isn't for me to ponder of, I don't play there and I have no idea what you've actually done except abusing a glitch. I know that's bad. Don't do that.

17. Pointy

Pointy Banned

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  18. Tomorsomething

Tomorsomething Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Just to add, this is his third ban in under 3 months.

19. (EvilS) Swuft

(EvilS) Swuft Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Like i said i am not too optimistic about my chances of being unbanned, The only reason I made this appeal is because people want me back.

20. Starfish

Starfish Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I'm just gonna wrap this up.

Swuft, you're not stupid when it comes to the rules. You know what is allowed and what is not allowed at jailbreak. I've banned you over 20 times from team Blue for not having a microphone for example. FoG is a very, very generous community when it comes to bans. (I even complained a bit about this.) The fact that you managed to get a permaban is beyond me. You've been banned before for glitching, and you know Spartan will give proper bans regardless of which person it is. All admins on jailbreak will. Whether your reason in this appeal is good or not, it won't matter. You screwed up and I don't think you'll be coming back.

I won't doubt that you will be missed, since you were part of the jailbreak community along with the rest of us.
    I just don't understand why you would say that you're free from us, it makes you sound ungrateful.
    And frankly, it's the same as asking for a ban. FoG will most likely end for you here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.