School :]

Discussion in 'School, study & work' started by Bambi, Apr 7, 2015.

1. Bambi

Bambi Puffbuck Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Heya! Jonas here, want to say again that i am studying animal care because it's just so damn fun. Fun, but quite exhausting (because i'm lazy). I've soon been studying for a year and have already learned alot. If you care, this is the school - Tenhults naturbruksgymnasium, Tenhults naturbruksgymnasium, Region Jönköpings län.

Point of this thread - I will gladly help with any problems or questions you may have with pets and animals if i can, so just poke me on the forums or steam.

Here are some chinchillas.

[video=youtube;W_4AJ7mxa_g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_4AJ7mxa_g[/video]

Update: Update - I now have fairly great knowledge of dogs behavior, after finishing that "class".

Last edited: Jul 9, 2015
  2. Polygone

Polygone Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I have a fox that lives in the woods near me and it looks pretty rough, it lost bunch of fur and seems hurt.
    I fed him with chicken and beef and waited to see if he would get better.
    I need to know what I should do since the locals would put it down if I called for help and it seems barbaric.
    Any medicine you propose that could help?
    What food should I give it?
    Should I just let it get put down?
    Thanks for the time.

3. Bambi

Bambi Puffbuck Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Foxes are omnivores, meaning they eat both from the plant- and animalistic (meat) ''kingdom'', so it's ok to feed it all natural food from nature like meat and most berries. It is of course common for wild animals to get hurt, but to help it improve give it food as you can to keep it fed and strong, and if it doesn't seem to improve at all with serious injuries, the nicest and most humane thing to do would be to help it ''go'' quick and painless.

Best luck to you and mr fox c:

4. Dakte

Dakte Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    How nice ^-^
    Also rapbitty, if the fox has 'scabies', there's not much you can do
    If it's tail seem short and free of fur, it's going to die eventually, and there's not much you can do about it.
    We have lotsa foxes around here where I live and I've seen that alot. :c

5. Bambi

Bambi Puffbuck Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.