Accepted Swuft Shitposting

Discussion in 'Player Reports (archive)' started by Tomorsomething, Mar 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tomorsomething

Tomorsomething Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Pretty self explanatory

Here
    Partially here
    Here
    Here partially
    Here (edited; originally said "I never see any admins on mariokart either, hang on! I don't play mariokart")
    Here
    Here
    Here (Reason is "boring" from what I can see)
    Here (Doesn't appear to have a reason for this post to exist)
    Here
    Here
    There was another example but it got deleted by n0name for being a shitpost.

And that's all I can bother to look for.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2015
  2. (EvilS) Swuft

(EvilS) Swuft Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Tom, if you have a problem just ask me instead of longing out the whole shitposting thing, I am pretty sure anyone new to the forums wouldn't feel welcome if the first thing they saw was you and your obsession

3. Tomorsomething

Tomorsomething Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I did tell you to stop, and you've already been banned. Isn't that enough?
    Also, I am pretty sure anyone new to the forums wouldn't feel welcome if the first thing they saw was you and your shitposting.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2015
  4. Spartan

Spartan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I have had words with you many of times.

+1 my support, a forum ban may be needed to stop this.

You do continually post random stuff for no utter reason, to keep the fire burning maybe? To act cool? Idk, you have posted useless things and tried to make it not count as shitposting when it still is.

5. (EvilS) Swuft

(EvilS) Swuft Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    So someone new comes to the forum and they see someone "Shitpost" they just continue scrolling through the forums but if someone sees a guy who is commenting on everything someone says or does they would most likely not want to have anything to do with that person.

6. Namaco

Namaco Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    The thing is, that you already knew what shitposting was but you still did it which was your own mistake.

7. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas Senior Trade Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I always stay away of report but on this case I think a ban needs to be issued. We posts on appeals and reports that he has nothing to do with them. Besides other threads...

8. (EvilS) Swuft

(EvilS) Swuft Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Go ban me then :p

9. Namaco

Namaco Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    @Downy@Downy @n0name@n0name guess he wants to be banned.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2016
  10. (EvilS) Swuft

(EvilS) Swuft Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Silly response, it's because of people like you who make over people feel depressed over Internet messaging.

Of course I don't want to be banned, most of my freindships were started on fog servers and I would not like to let go of something so dear to me.But obviously that's what you want, I would love to see you in my situation.

11. (EvilS) Swuft

(EvilS) Swuft Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Please tell me which reports I have posted on which I have nothing to do with?

12. Damiensdk

Damiensdk Banned

Can you even read? Click the words "here" in tom's original post. You've done it quite a lot.

13. Jozan

Jozan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Tom has shown more than enough evidence to support his claims.
    There's no argument, really.

Therefore, there should be administrative action taken against Swuft.

14. (EvilS) Swuft

(EvilS) Swuft Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Link 1 : Me responding to Spartan accusing jaffa of giving long ban times and reminding him that he gave me a 10000 minute ban
    Link 2 : Me talking about how they shouldn't make jaffa feel bad and putting a little joke at the end
    Link 3 : Me talking about how again, they shouldn't bully jaffa into resigning
    Link 4 : Me talking about how Spartan, again is talking about long ban lengths when he banned me for 10000 minutes
    Link 5 : Me saying how the other admins are not active in my opinion and using Spartan as an example
    Link 6 : A joke (Am I the only person who has posted a joke on Fog?)
    Link 7 : Another joke :p
    Link 8 : Me giving my opinion about wether or not Toxic should become an admin (I didn't think the admin thing suited him)

So I "Shitposted 2 jokes" okay I am guilty, but I'm pretty sure I am not the only one who has Shitposted 2 times

15. Bunnie_Lord

Bunnie_Lord Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  16. Jozan

Jozan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Excuse me, but...

Link 1: Spartan mentions you being a special case. Jaffa on the other hand did this several times.
    Link 2: A "please don't do" without elaborating on why. Go ahead and explain how "Uhm, ran out of ideas" helps proving a point.
    Link 3: Direction guided towards somebody else but target accused.
    Link 4: Jaffa doesn't need you to defend him with such a poor defense. People want change for the good and if you can't do that, it's a problem.
    Link 5: Post is not being contributing to the topic in any shape or form.
    Link 6: Again, post without purpose.
    Link 7: Once again you aren't giving a reasoning behind your words. Go read my guide on rating an admin application.
    Link 8: ...

I beg to differ.

17. Dakte

Dakte Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Just stop acting like a 9 year old with the excessive use of "xD" because you cannot possibly for a second think anyone EVER is going to take you seriously if you keep that up. There's also no need to spice up every argument or conversation, in the shoutbox or in any thread just for the fun of it which it seems you like doing. To spark it up may be fun and all but it's actually pretty sad to look at and you're not doing anything useful except filling space with worthless junk. What you do and say inbetween your friends is your business and yours alone but please for the love of god keep that crap right there between yourself and anywhere else except here. You're not funny. You're not witty. It's horrible to watch. Please understand how childish it looks.
    The same goes for every single one of you "better bring out the popcorn"-idiots out there.
    That's right.
    I'm looking at you.

It's simple really; Behave yourselves

18. The12hunter21

The12hunter21 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    You have had so many warnings and bans from before, stop acting like you're not aware!

19. (EvilS) Swuft

(EvilS) Swuft Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I am aware :p, maybe I can't explain properly so I will just be silent. One last try...
    The shitposting rules say that short posts are shitposts and I have done that twice is what I mean, I am aware that i post xD's etc because I have written them. I do not need reminding of what I have done in the past because I remember what I have typed. What I am upset about is me having to stop being active on the forums and playing on fog because of the amount of hate I get. These messages like stop acting childish etc do not help.

20. Dakte

Dakte Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    This isn't personal towards you, so don't be particularily offended for what you're about to read and I'm sorry if you feel that way, but uh...
    You feel upset? About people telling you to stop doing "X"? ("X" in this case being anything that's frowned upon like spamming or shitposting or whatever)
    So why are you still doing that? Noone is "hating" on you. At least they should feel ashamed of themselves if that's the case. But I'm sure you're a decent enough of a person if you want to be.
    But you gotta at least try to.
    Listening to people both asking, and telling you, to stop doing "X" is a good way to at least make it seem like you're trying. If you're being told the same thing over and over again, it probably means you need to be reminded.
    Again, nothing personal but I've seen some of what you've been doing alot and so far I've gotta admit, it's a bit much. And by a bit I mean alot. Please stop. I don't think you should get a warning or forum-ban, the comments in this thread should in themselves be enough of a warning, or at least a somewhat of an 'headsup'. Just behave. Play nice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.