Expired Admin Report - Kai

Discussion in 'Admin Reports (archive)' started by ILickYourToesAtNight, Oct 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ILickYourToesAtNight

ILickYourToesAtNight Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Admin
    Kai

Date/time
    18.08.2018 or somewhere at the begining of july

Server
    TF2 - Jailbreak NY | US1-19

Description
    not abusing but a simple misunderstanding he gave me 4 weeks of guard ban due to 'favoritism' though I just gave reds more time to complete a surf game so I don't why he did it because when there was an admin online wardens still gave reds extra time to complete a game and they never got guard banned for it so I am just asking for it to be removed or if I for some reason did something wrong shorten it because I simply don't see how letting reds have more time to complete a game is 'favoritism'. I unfortunetly don't have valid evidence though like I will state below I was not expecting this o happen and therefore quit before I completely thought about the situation and did not have any recordings because I simply don't expect to use it and therefore don't want to waste my money on it.

Evidence
    unfortunetly I don't have or considered evidence as this occurred 2-3 months ago and hoped it was a mistake and be removed but since it apparently wasn't and I was busy with school and forgot about this until I logged on 2 days ago or a day ago so I don't have valid evidence but I did not give ammo to non freeday reds as I never have done that as a warden unless if its a war day or anything obviously rulebreaking (except mic spam) edit: talking over warden too but only once or twice

2. ILickYourToesAtNight

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    oh btw im going to sleep rn so don't expect a reply until tomorrow dusk cause I have a 8 hour school day plus and hour of chess club

3. Bambi :)

Bambi :) The American Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Don't bother making an admin report if your not gonna give any evidence what so ever. Regardless if it was an overreaction teamban or if anything you say is true, you didn't bother to make a report then nor gather evidence to come back and support your own case. Its also occurred to me we don't have demos saved that long ago either. I expect this thread to get denied/invalid solely for those reasons. On a side note: Kai might be able to lower your team ban length If he agrees that it was harsh in his own mind (4 weeks is kind of long) As usually we would rather hand out normal bans instead.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. Kai

Kai Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Also I wasn't admin till I got accepted at August 11th. So I don't know who banned you in my name or someone has a similar name to me.
    (edit) You said July 18th or some where at the beginning of July which still I was not admin at the time

5. ILickYourToesAtNight

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep

18.08.2018 means august 18th 2018 btw and I am also sure u banned me when the reds were playing surf on map with a6v4 or a6v2 on the end of the name because I gave them 'too much time'

6. ILickYourToesAtNight

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep

Eh I was kinda expecting that but I had too do something about it I don't want to play as a red for 4 weeks in game time but I never will break a rule unless on accident or I didn't know as it doesn't make sense to do so in the first place, I just want to have fun not ruin fun.

7. Kai

Kai Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Sorry for reading that wrong but still I wouldn't have banned you for 4 weeks for giving reds more time

8. ILickYourToesAtNight

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep

but you did ban me for it that's the thing. I have never ever given reds ammo unless they broke into armory or if its a freeday or a warday if you forgot about the actual reason behind the ban u gave me 2 months ago then (no offense) that's horse feces because I did and you should too hell u remembered when u got admin so u should remember the reason why u banned me maybe I gave the reds too much time to complete the surf (though I don't consider it too much) or I was giving them too much chances to complete it but this is probably going to be mark invalid anyways because luckily for you I quit right after the guard ban forgetting to screenshot it, but thatll just show the ban not the reason why it was unfair I guess

Edit: I don't want you punished for it I just want a removal of the ban or shortening of it if I did do anything wrong for some reason.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.