4 week guard ban for ''favoriatism''

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2 Servers (archive)' started by ILickYourToesAtNight, Oct 2, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ILickYourToesAtNight

ILickYourToesAtNight Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    so admin kai gave me a 4 week guard ban on tf2 jailbreak for 'favoriatism' though it wasn't or wasn't meant too be because I was simply giving reds more time to complete a game so I guess the admin got bored and decided to end it by giving me a 4 week ban for 'favoritatism'. Never have I got baned for giving reds more time to complete games when there was an admin online so I assume he got bored and wanted to end it but I could be wrong of course but basically I think a 4 week guard ban is unfair for 'favoriatism' because it isn't violating anything major as I am giving reds more time to complete games which most wardens do and I have seen done the reason why I am posting this thread here is because the only bans section is for server bans only sooo yeah

2. Kai

Kai Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I wouldn't have guard banned you for favoritism if you were giving reds more time to complete a game.
    I most likely gave you a teamban because you allowed ammo to red when it wasn't warday nor Freeday or Freeday for others.
    Freeday for all you are not allowed ammo
    First day freeday you are not allowed ammo
    It was a normal day and you allowed reds to get ammo without killing them.

3. ♡ pie ♡

♡ pie ♡ 死に生きる Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Regardless of what happened, this is the wrong place to be complaining. You should be making an admin report HERE where it can actually be handled. This thread will later be closed due to these reasons.

4. ILickYourToesAtNight

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep

nope I just allowed them more time to complete a surf but whatever

5. ILickYourToesAtNight

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    oh didn't now that thank you was kinda confused why there was only a server ban appeals but I guess ill just repost this there

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.