Rejected Admin Report - ❤ pie ❤ (Roddy)

Discussion in 'Admin Reports (archive)' started by PiCKLE da Goldfish, Jul 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PiCKLE da Goldfish

PiCKLE da Goldfish Banned

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Admin
    ❤ pie ❤ (Roddy)

Date/time
    7/15/2018

Server
    TF2 - Jailbreak NY | US1-19

Description
    Hello, Pickle here. First I want to say that you are most likely wasting your time reading this because it is something very minimal. Also, this is to report the admin Roddy and is not an appeal towards my ban. I couldn't care less about getting unbanned from this server. Basically, I came back finally being unbanned from your server before immediately getting banned again. "How and why?" you might be asking. Here's what happened: Roddy was warden and her first instructions were to afk freeze on the yellow line. Then I did what I do every round, say the basic questions: Can I freelook? No. Can I use melee projectiles? No. But somewhere in there, she said to stop talking over her. Of course, me being who I am, I told her my 5 paragraph essay (exaggeration if you can't tell) about how I wasn't talking over her. Then she killed me. At first, I thought she was annoyed at the fact that I just roasted her in front of all her non-existent friends. But then when I started saying that she free killed me she said I wasn't following the commands she gave me, which she repeated in voice chat so I can hear, "AFK freeze on the yellow line and face south. So she killed me cause I wasn't facing south. Which I did admit was a fair point. Until I realized how was I supposed to know which way was south? So I then brought this point up to her which she then argued with: No I said cells. Once I realized this I DIED of laughter. Her saying cells sounds like south. So even if I DID hear her when she said the instructions, we would have had the same exact argument. It's ironic. Now you might be thinking why am I telling you this campfire story. Because of the fact that she immediately banned me for a week after this argument. That is extremely unfair! The minimum way to punish her is to take away her power to even ban people for a month.

Evidence
    Valid evidence: Images, videos. demos. How about no? Do you really expect me to record every second of what happened? Screenshots also do nothing since this is all voice chat related. I also wasn't planning on reporting her until she banned me.

So here's what I'm gonna do, If your actually interested in finding if this is real or not, talk to all the people who were there to witness it:

Notice I organized it by people who you cant talk to and who you can't

PRIVATE:
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198841442965
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198119005327
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198045982926
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/Shamenzombie

PUBLIC:
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198224219464
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/YosBirb
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/230150303
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198387575480
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/PootisOrDie
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198254150482

EDIT: Somebody Posted a demo of the game
    https://demos.f-o-g.eu/game4/70_42_74_73-27015/autorecord_15_07_2018_19_14_06-324.zip

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
  2. PiCKLE da Goldfish

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    whoops, made a mistake

*The minimum way to punish her is to take away her power to ban people for a month.

3. ♡ pie ♡

♡ pie ♡ 死に生きる Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hey Pickle,

So just to let you know I'm not reading all that text that you put, but for those of you actually interested, let me just explain the situation easier. Pickle kept asking questions as I was giving my repeats, asking if he can taunt or freelook (though when I say AFK freeze it implies that you cannot). I told REDs to crouchwalk to the yellow line in front of their cells and AFK freeze upon arrival, shoulder to shoulder facing CELLS. That is an order I do quite often in that exact way. Pickle was the only one confused, complaining from the moment I killed him (spamming, if I might add) and quickly abusing repeat, which led to his week ban. Mind you, this user was JUST banned for a day for abusing repeat, and I had even given a warning saying that they will be banned for a week for the same offense within a day or two.

TLDR; He can't listen to orders, talks over warden, and abuses repeat (was just banned for a day, now a week for abusing).

Basically, this is just dumb and pointless. Glad you're taking interest in our servers, but make sure you actually listen and know the rules before complaining or making a report on me. Thanks.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  4. PiCKLE da Goldfish

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Thank you for your point of view. Which might I add is also skewed towards your opinion. I'm not saying that my reasons aren't skewed but after the 1 day banned I unbinded my repeat key. Which I used (notice the past tense) to spam repeat and annoy the warden. After your two repeats I THEN started to ask the questions regarding what I can do while afk frozen. Every warden has a different meaning on the phrase AFK freeze, so when you wrote:"though when I say AFK freeze it implies that you cannot" you're wrong. Some wardens allow taunts others don't, some allow freelooking other's don't. Case closed. I actually want to thank you for giving me another point I haven't addressed above, you banned me for abusing repeat but I didn't once spam !r. Also do you think after being freekilled by an admin I wouldn't be the slightest annoyed? Basically, this just dumb and pointless. This referring to your reasoning.

5. ♡ pie ♡

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    ackchually xd

AFK freeze means no taunting, freelooking, or healing--all REDs must remain AFK unless told SPECIFICALLY that they can taunt, freelook, move around or heal. It's actually in the rules, which is why I said to read them. If anything, you should review the demos because you were in fact talking over me--often if I must add. Nevertheless, abusing the repeat command doesn't only mean spamming it--you were DEAD, meaning you have no use to ask for repeats, plus you did it a few times which surprised me since you just got unbanned.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  6. PiCKLE da Goldfish

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    You're making me even more disappointed. No, seriously the last time I've been this disappointed zBrianPlayz reached 1,000 subscribers. I have had many instances where the Warden doesn't say that you can [insert action], until someone says "Can I [insert action]" where the warden says yes. Yeah sure it may say it in the rules but my experience says otherwise. Also about !r, you said spamming !r and not saying !r when I was dead. NOW you bring the fact that I jokingly use !r when dead. Sorry about that. Sadly you bested me. Looks like I can't joke around on such a serious server which everyone playing it takes it really seriously, I'm just gonna cry in the corner with my imaginary friend named Tim. No, I didn't get unbanned, I checked the source bans and TF2 so I have no idea why you even mentioned that.

7. Bambi :)

Bambi :) The American Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    https://demos.f-o-g.eu/game4/70_42_74_73-27015/autorecord_15_07_2018_19_14_06-324.zip here is "evidence" the whole demo explains itself along with his chat log http://stats.f-o-g.eu/player_histories/chat/3979630
    yes you did indeed use the repeat command while dead in the demo
    Roddy also clearly did says face the cells and not face south, there was some major confusion there.
    Overall I don't think Roddy did anything wrong here, it was more just mass confusion due to everyone talking over warden as you can see in the demo

also as a side note our jailbreak rules are unlike any other servers, there are many. you should refer to https://forums.f-o-g.eu/threads/jailbreak-server-rules.2402/ Roddy knows these like the back of her hand, maybe you should touch up on them before making a report.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
  8. The Acidic Ham Man

The Acidic Ham Man Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Before I say anything, yes I am not directly related to this report though I will admit to any punishment I receive for not following the admin report rules because I feel it necessary to point something out.

This is just stupid, you cannot change/alter/perceive the rules in a different way just because of your experience. The rules are set instructions that each player has to follow, and doesn’t change because 1 person thinks they can do anything. The rule states that AFK frozen means you cannot taunt, heal etc as roddy said earlier. So jumping around on the line/taunting without permission is obviously not complying with the order, which is KOS.
    Also saying !r whilst dead is pointless as no orders are needed to be repeated as you are dead and cannot follow them. Considering you were already spamming !r and was warned for it, saying it sometimes when dead is still just as bad as it is once again, pointless.

9. ♡ pie ♡

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Never in my life have I heard warden say face South or soup (?), but we have rules for a reason. When a RED asks warden if they can taunt, they're asking for permission, which warden specifically agrees/denies thus letting other prisoners know if it's allowed. Sorry that the other servers you must've played on are so different, but here's an idea: READ THE RULES! (yes that's a link to make it easier for you). You're arguing something that you're in the wrong for, disagreeing on my posts to inevitably be told that you're wrong and this is declined. If you really don't like it then leave. A place like Jailbreak needs strict rules for players and admins to follow, otherwise chaos will erupt and players will leave due to the horrible rounds that follow. Basically, here's what you're arguing:

I didn't talk over warden!
    Yes you did. Look at the demos.

You didn't say face cells! You said South or soup!
    Listen better or maybe don't talk over me. Looking at the other REDs will also give you an idea where to go. Also I prefer stew, not soup.

Your definition of AFK freeze is different than other wardens!
    It's in the rules, link given above. AFK freeze implies no taunting, freelooking, healing, or moving unless warden gives permission.

Everyone is so strict, we can't have fun!
    Jailbreak needs to be strict to keep orders, otherwise people will ruin the fun for others. People can still enjoy their time while following rules, you're just arguing for nothing.

Is this good enough for you? Can this dumb report be closed already? If you really don't like our rules or servers, there's a simple solution to it all: leave.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  10. PiCKLE da Goldfish

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I did see the demo, it's kinda depressing how it still sounds like your saying south.

Anyways I'm gonna use your format:

Yes you did. Look at the demos.
    But you still brought it up after I talked over you by mistake. Making a mountain out of a molehill...

Listen better or maybe don't talk over me. Looking at the other REDs will also give you an idea where to go. Also I prefer stew, not soup.
    But I can't freelook to see the other reds? And I didn't talk over you when you said the instructions. Also, I said soup as a joke. Or is "joke" not in your vocabulary?

It's in the rules, link given above. AFK freeze implies no taunting, freelooking, healing, or moving unless warden gives permission.
    Did you miss the point? I was saying the questions to see what you allowed since every warden allows different things. You just said it! "unless warden gives permission"

Jailbreak needs to be strict to keep orders, otherwise people will ruin the fun for others. People can still enjoy their time while following rules, you're just arguing for nothing.
    Oh sorry. I didn't realize typing !r can ruin other people's fun. I also didn't realize that typing !r while your dead not only ruins other people's fun, but also simultaneously causes havoc throughout the server. Whoops. My bad. I think you mean that rules are there to stop people from cheating/hacking, micspamming (which is dumb, since there's a mute feature in the menu), freekilling, and abusing admin powers.

Is this good enough for you?

11. Svarten

Svarten Maximal Effort Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Arguing on this thread is basically useless at this point since this report will more than likely be denied.
    Looking at the demo Roddy didn’t do anything wrong since you did abuse the !repeat command.

As stated before, getting banned for the same reason within 1-2 days will end up in a longer ban.

If I were you I would swallow my pride, check up on the server rules, sit the week out and come back later (or not) that’s completely up to you.
    Because right now, you’re fighting a battle you’ve already lost.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  12. ♡ pie ♡

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I'm not going to respond to all these things seperately because you're creating unnecessary drama, taking what I'm saying too far into consideration, but yes I know what a joke is, that's why I said "I prefer stew." Basically we have rules in jailbreak, and using the repeat commands can annoy wardens (sounds fun right?) and just the entire server. In my repeat I never said you can taunt or freelook, which is why you should WAIT until I'm finished (told you not to talk over warden while giving repeats)--if I don't say you can do something, then you can't do it. EZPZ.

Stop arguing with me, you're fighting against rules I didn't even make. Read the rules, and make sure you check what Unboxed said (twice lul rip double post).

13. PiCKLE da Goldfish

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Yes, annoying wardens is very fun. Sarcasm Intensifies
    You realize some wardens completely ignore me when I use repeat while dead right? It's that easy.

Also, the rest of it was you repeating yourself and not you countering the arguments I put above. Unnecessary drama? Wow, what a lame excuse for facts that you can't make a counterargument for. Yes, I should have waited for you to finish (Déjà vu you said this before), but could you have not dealt with it better? "If I don't say you can do something, then you can't do it." (Déjà vu you said this before) Too bad other wardens don't follow this guideline of yours.

As for unboxed, if I were you I would get off the internet, burn my computer and come back one week later (or not) it's completely up to you. Because right now you're fighting a battle that doesn't involve you.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • List
  14. ♡ pie ♡

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    It is unnecessary drama because you're arguing when you're in the wrong and blowing this up for your own mistake. Additionally, how else would I have dealt with it? You didn't hear me and didn't do my order, so you were KOS. Afterwards, you abused repeat commands and I banned you for a week as your second offense. Should I have added in a cookie and a goodie bag?

Being rude to admins who are only putting in their opinions to better your chances and simmer the situation is only going to hurt you more. You're going nowhere with this, arguing the simplest things, and being toxic. Stop now or further punishments may happen not by me, but possibly by higher ups.

Unless you're willing to "prove your point more" with your "counterarguments."

15. Bambi :)

Bambi :) The American Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I've taken a good hard look at the demo 3 times now, this report against roddy really doesn't make sense, she handled this the best anyone really could considering there was so much going on.
    - 3+ people talking over roddy a ton most of the round when she was warden
    - another situation occurred while the arguing was going on where people were free killed by someone who started a game
    - the arguing over chat of exactly what happened

Roddy banned you for abusing the repeat system twice, first you got a clear warning from roddy not to use !r again while dead and then a couple minutes later you did followed by a ban. Its also stated that bans are at our discretion so no matter what someone like me thinks, her ban is vaild and rightfully so seeing how you completely didn't take any of her advice ingame.
    my own personal advice would be to be more patient and understanding with wardens/admins as typically its annoying for everyone to stop what we are doing just to deal with something as silly as your "freekill." be kinder and also more direct, also ask other players to stop talking over the warden can help you as well.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  16. Yoda

Yoda Genuinely crazy Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    This report was a waste of time and was left untouched for too long. Due to the lack of actual material against the admin Roddy or pie(??) this report is rejected. The reporting party can attempt to report an admin again, given they can make an actual valid report, whilst staying calm, in 2 weeks.

Closing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.