Rejected Player Report - https://steamcommunity.com/id/LeLexi/, ♥Ayase♥

Discussion in 'Player Reports (archive)' started by Soun[D]|Chichita Mainer, May 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soun[D]|Chichita Mainer

Soun[D]|Chichita Mainer Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Accused

Date/time
    24/3/2018,15/3/2018

Server
    TF2 - Trade/Idle #1 | FREE ITEMS! - !givemeall | EU1-1

Description
    Okay,i'm not even mad because i got removed from my MA Spot but now i feel very disgusted about someone's language..He don't have any rights to insult me like that and to make me shame saying sentences like that:''Hashrima,do you know that Soun[D] guy?,i got him demoted''.Hashrima it's a good friend,i have him on steam and he asked me:SounD,this guy called Ayase demoted you?I feel very bad for you cause know he's very proud...
    And i'm not the only one who got insulted by this guy,if you can see in the Evidence he says a lot of bad words,such like:Moron,penis,dicks.He also maked Chuppa ''kid'' without any reason
    He doesn't know what's MA and you got gagged with a reason:''You're a shit admin'',dude,you don't have any reason to insult me like this,you know that's called RESPECT but you don't know what's respect,because you don't have any Respect about Admins and players.Ofc,that's online but Rules are RULES,if you don't know 'em read 'em on Forum.You can't insult a player without any reason but...
    He's proud again and he said:''Hey Brokula,i got Soun[D] demoted.''Brokula said in Private:SounD,this guy,Ayase is very proud because he ''demoted'' you,that's true?...
    I know,he was kidding sometimes but i don't like these jokes,with gays,morons and dicks.
    Next time when you want to report someone do not threaten him.

Evidence

2. Matt Ramses

Matt Ramses Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish with this report. You're trying to get him banned for something, toxicity maybe? Judging from the result of your admin report, this is probably going to as well for you as that did. It's honestly a good thing that you got demoted, because its clear that you don't know how to handle any type of power or responsibility. Someone giving you criticism and saying "You're a shit admin." Isn't something for them to be gagged for. Its just criticism, then again you've shown that you don't know how to take criticism. I get shit from people ALL the time, if someones mad of course they're going to throw insults at you. Whenever I punish someone for breaking the rules, a lot of times they don't react very well to it, but I don't mute/gag them for toxicity unless they're harassing other players. Whether you like it or not, they don't really have to show you any respect, if they're not being outright toxic, they don't have to respect you at all. You don't get respect just because you hold a position of authority, you earn that respect. When it comes down to it, if you can't handle criticism or being insulted and you have to mute/gag someone for it, you're not fit to be an admin. Someone telling you to "Do your job" isn't something ban worthy. I find it hilarious that in the evidence for this report you put the part where he says "All you do is exploit." Because its absolutely true, if it wasn't true you wouldn't have gotten demoted and you wouldn't have made this report. You can't hope that a server is going to stay completely clean of anything that you don't like, its just an unrealistic expectation, and using what power you have to try to force people to follow your unrealistic expectations is abuse. Its bad enough that you were just MA I would hate to see what it would be like if you were an actual admin and had any real power.

3. Soun[D]|Chichita Mainer

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    You're not right....I feel very ofensed and now please don't take his part because you're friend with him.About me ''You're a shit admin'' it's a Disrespect Part and calling inofensive players ''Moron'' and ''Idiot'' it's an insult.Check his ChatLog if you don't trust me.'' It's honestly a good thing that you got demoted''.I made something wrong mate?Killing some campers and hooking away after 2 shots isn't Spawn-Camping dear.I wasn't ADMIN to Slay,Ban,Kick players.Please don't make a replay like this into my Report.You're not Admin in Trade#1 and you don't have any rights to call me an bad admin in my Report.If you don't like me just leave the server or ignore me.Don't take his part,look you need to know something before you post.

@Matt Ramses@Matt Ramses.
    11 May 2018 14:08:18 brokula? more like gayula F-o-G.eu | Trade/Idle #1 | FREE ITEMS! - !givemeall | EU1-1
    Sick jokes.
    10 May 2018 06:29:24 ur gay F-o-G.eu | Trade/Idle #3 | FREE ITEMS! - !givemeall | US1-20.
    Admins Jokes or what?That's not a good Language for an Admin.
    10 May 2018 05:05:32 GET THE FUCK OFF MY SERVER F-o-G.eu | Trade/Idle #3 | FREE ITEMS! - !givemeall | US1-20
    I can make a report about your Language.And if you have JA you're not a God.Really,these jokes aren't good and ''good'' i mean Good for admins and players...Look at you before you're posting sentences like this into my Report.
    #Whether you like it or not, they don't really have to show you any respect
    Says the guy who calls players Gay and ''GET THE FUCK OFF MY SERVER''.=))

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2018
  4. Matt Ramses

Matt Ramses Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    "brokula? more like gayula?" Obvious joke, I'm friends with him. "Ur gay." Again, obvious joke. "GET THE FUCK OFF MY SERVER" I can see how this one can be taken out of context but when you know the context you find out that its a response to someone making a bad pun, thats the way my humor is, when taken out of context thats all you see, then again I don't really expect you to read any deeper into it. I don't know what you were trying to prove, maybe something like "I'll look at his chat logs then I'll really have him!" Well, you didn't get anything, all you've proven is that you're petty and that you'll look for anything to grab on to, not to mention you didn't try to make any defense to my original comment, all you've done is to try and find some type of "dirt" in my chat log to discredit what I've said. In reality all you've done is shown once again that you can't handle criticism and that you'll try to find anything to grasp onto instead of actually trying to defend yourself or prove me wrong.

5. Soun[D]|Chichita Mainer

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I do not care.What behavior do the players have from you.An admin calling someone Gay and Talking like this...You're not a good admin as well.I think you're worse than me

6. Matt Ramses

Matt Ramses Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Well, I'll just end it here, its pretty clear that you have no defense and the report is likely to be denied.

7. Soun[D]|Chichita Mainer

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Nice excuse.Really,i have a good Evidence,i have a good reason,say a reason.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  8. ♥Ayase♥

♥Ayase♥ Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I expected you to be mature as you acted when you got demoted. And strictly speaking I didnt tell everyone because I was proud of what happened, I did it just to spite you and to annoy you and it seems to have really affected you. You let your anger drive you and you get manipulated by the simplest things. I'm surprised you got to be an admin in the first place because you deny feedback, do whatever you want, abuse your powers and then act rude when you lose them.

I mean seriously, you can clearly see you're playing the victim here and Matt Ramses said it perfectly. You're just looking for anything to grab onto and use against everyone but all the leverage is gone and all you have left is to apologize for your actions and maybe be a better person in the future. This comment isn't directed towards you in a negative regard, it's just to prove that you're not in position to be an administrator.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  9. Soun[D]|Chichita Mainer

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I made this Report only because you don't know how to respect peeps and how you can talk.

10. Bambi :)

Bambi :) The American Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Not sure why this thread is still open, nobody is in the right here that's for sure. and I'm surprised so many people agreed with ayase.
    So you are admitting to harassing sound? Honestly there is no place for that, don't know why everyone agreed with you, that's pretty shitty honestly. He already has been publicly embarrassed for abusing his powers, he got removed yes, well deserved. But you had no right to come after him, he said nothing to you, you just wanted to start shit and continue.

Don't agree with this either, there are plenty other ways to give admins constructive criticism. Saying someone is "a shit admin" isn't very constructive at all, that's just being a dick. Muting or gagging someone for that is totally valid imo, but I'm sure most of us could handle that.

But like mentioned above, sound is just grabbing onto whatever he can at this point just to get someone in trouble. Really its just a mess thread, there is nothing crazy to take action upon, Its all just hurt feelings. Lets just close this thread and move on.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  11. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Not going to bother handling this "report", only two people who can't get along with eachother.
    Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.