Rejected [Server Ban] Appeal - pryzZEE

Discussion in 'Bans (archive)' started by pryzzEE, Jan 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pryzzEE

pryzzEE Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    SteamRep block

What was your in-game name when you got banned?
    pryzZEE

When did it happen?
    unkown

What's the specified reason?
    unknown

Why do you think you should be unbanned?
    I neither do know the reason why I´ve been banned once again since I haven´t been really active on the server nor do I know any reason why I should be banned. I am kind of irritated why I am banned!

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. staneo

staneo that guy Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  3. pryzzEE

pryzzEE Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I was already unbanned from this incident, I do not know if some other stuff occurred that could be bannable, but I don´t think so since I´ve played on the bhop server only 3-6 times in the past 8-10 months

Edit: I´ve already tried to reconnect a few times, it always tells me I´ve ben permanently banned!

4. staneo

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  5. pryzzEE

pryzzEE Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    1. I have not used any other account, it is the same account if you look at the SteamID
    2. Maybe there is a "dublicate account" in the sense of a smurf, but my smurf has been banned far longer than I can remember --> ban evasion from the first ban, but I used the account to show Massta my innosence of my ban and it is still banned, so I couldn´t have been banned for this reason.

6. staneo

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Going to leave this to @Massta@Massta or @ace@ace as i cant do much about this.
    My idea is that something happened with SourceBans after you got unbanned, I cant exactly tell what happened.

7. pryzzEE

pryzzEE Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Already added him and Ace and wrote them a comment :D

8. Chefkoch JJ

Chefkoch JJ :] Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Forgot what this was all about, too long ago.
    I think there was something with ban-circumvention via second account, which is, in itself bannable. But I don't ban for stuff like that so you must have pissed me off or something. Not sure at the moment wether I should unban.

9. Yoda

Yoda Genuinely crazy Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    What throws me off is that mysterious unban by Massta on your main account with the reason "New evidence showed up; ban reason not justified anymore". Although your ban appeal was Declined and another one wasn't made as far as I can see.

This will take some investigating

10. pryzzEE

pryzzEE Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    To summarize the ban appeal, I was banned for my legit records, which were supposedly cheated, since I achieved near autohop records on legit, which were possible since there is a certain bug in CS:GO which enables you to get more speed than you would be with normal legit bhopping - it still exists you can still get more speed than you usually would and with doing those runs over and over again you would have a good chance of getting autohop records in legit.
    I evaded my ban for this specific reason on a smurf, I do not know the name of the smurf currently since I don't play CS:GO that much anymore, which is still banned today, however I was unbanned, since I showed evidence that I am innocent and that you could achieve those speeds shown in the stats with scrolling.

However the issue is I am banned once again for whatever reason, it is not stated nor have I done anything that could end up in a permanent ban as racist/toxic or immature behavior. I did not play on the server really often! I did play like max 6 times in the past 8-10 months and I did not get any bans during that time nor warning that I am going to be banned! I just was bhopping!

I hope this can get resolved :)

Edit: Those legit times are compared to CS:S times, you are generally able to gain better legit records in CS:GO, but it is, at least for me, still considered a bug since you shouldn´t be able to gain 1k u/s at legit and so on!

Edit2 : The ban appealed was declined due my request to n0name! I was playing on a other bhop server, and commented at his profile " I don't feel like this ban appeal is going to lead to any results" - " I don´t want to keep up this appeal any longer", but I was still unbanned by Massta as new evidence showed up!

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  11. Yoda

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    https://forums.f-o-g.eu/threads/counter-strike-global-offensive-server-rules.5897/
    So you basically just admitted that be ban was justified and should still uphold.

You did not get banned, that is correct. But your alt account was still banned with an IP stored in our DB, while your main account was unbanned. When you connected with your main the system noticed the IP and thought you were evading a ban, banning your main account again.

And that is the big problem here. With new proof you go to the forum and not in private to Massta. Massta unbanning people without anyone knowing isn't how it should go, at all. You do not have a valid ban appeal, hence you should not be unbanned. Simple as that. Only bans sub 6 months can be handled that way by talking to an admin.

And this is a extremely poor and invalid ban reason for which people get their admin powers revoked. If an admin can't control his temper and bans someone because that person "pisses him off" he should not be admin. Not to mention SM!
    Hence me saying
    That wasn't referred to your appeal but to the situation.

12. pryzzEE

pryzzEE Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Well, I don´t think that my IP has been stored since I played up to 40k points( or something like that) on the main account again, then I´ve quit playing altogether for about 6 months. Once I returned to play on the server, I was able to do so, but yesterday it showed me while connecting that I have been permanently banned.
    Another reason why I don´t think that my IP has been stored is that I have changed my internet provider and since two different providers shouldn´t be able to give out the same IP to their customers it would be extremely unlikely if I still have the same one.
    My MAC-Address of the PC that I am currently using couldn´t have been saved as well since I got this PC one month ago!

If my ban should still be upheld is for you to decide, I was just surprised that I have been banned again!

13. Yoda

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    [​IMG]
    Yes it was saved from the ban on "r1" on the 30th of December 2016. And if you don't know: the IP is usually given by the router, not the provider.

14. pryzzEE

pryzzEE Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Yes, but the router has been changed when I switched provider.

15. Lelensko

Lelensko Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    You got banned on 02.12.2016 for scripting on your account called pryzzee. You then connected on a different account, and with a different IP on 30.12.2016 (Probably because you changed ISP's at this point) while you were still banned, which also permabanned your new IP. Your pryzzee account with your old IP were unbanned by @Massta@Massta, but your other account with your new IP attached to it wasn't, which is why you're still unable to connect.

16. pryzzEE

pryzzEE Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I was able to connect and play with my new computer and internet until yesterday because of did I was wondering why I suddenly was banned again, since I neither wrote anything in the chat nor did anything that could get me banned.

17. Yoda

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    For the last time. Your ban was because of your IP that is banned in our DB since 2016. You didn't get banned because of anything you did yesterday. I don't know why you jumped back to your old IP that you had a year ago. According to you, you could connect throughout the year. Bad luck now I suppose.

18. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Seeing how the original unban wasn't valid at all, this appeal isn't either.
    Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.