New Profile Posts

1. thatdamnheathen
    thatdamnheathen Enstage
    Good evening! I am attempting to appeal a ban for trading with a scammer alt around 7 years ago. If possible please let me know, thank you!
  2. thatdamnheathen
    thatdamnheathen Tio José das Vacas
    Good evening, I am interested in a ban appeal for trading with a scammer alt around 4 years ago. If possible please let me know, thank you!
  3. thatdamnheathen
    thatdamnheathen n0name
    Good evening, I am interested in a ban appeal if possible for trading with a scammer alt around 7 years ago. If possible please let me know, thank you!
  4. Enjoyker
    Enjoyker
    Returning to fog forums and seeing my old posts is excruciating to say the least
  5. Enjoyker
  6. Pruu
    Pruu Maestro
    Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg... and my arm... even my fingers. The body I've lost... the comrades I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our past.
  7. RiddleMan
    RiddleMan
    I'm retarded
  8. RiddleMan
  9. WaffleZGaming
    WaffleZGaming n0name
    This shitty ass forum is dead bro.
    1. Enjoyker
      Enjoyker
      lol
      Jan 29, 2021
  10. Wolfeye
    Wolfeye Starfish
    You're a fucking worthless braindead scumfuck bastard pile of trash mental dickface that should be gunned down in the street like the degenerate you are
  11. WaffleZGaming
    WaffleZGaming n0name
    Please check the post I made in general
  12. Titox
    Titox
    Very unfair ban. Please help
  13. Titox
    Titox n0name
    I need to get unban, This ban was very unfair, I am honest and I never stole anyone...
  14. Titox
    Titox n0name
    Hey, please review my ban, I'm not wz and I never scammed anyone .. please :\
  15. Maestro
  16. Яблочко
    Яблочко n0name
    Hi how i can report the scamer TF2 ?
  17. OMLET
    OMLET n0name
    I noticed that 1468 days ago I was given a ban. I have never done anything wrong with other people in my life. Yes, when that account was stolen from me, but I returned it safely.

Help me! I am ready to do everything in order to avoid this "Lock"

Screen: https://wampi.ru/image/60lpVnE
    1. OMLET
      OMLET
      I have no idea where this lock came from. But this is not what worries me. I care about how to remove it? Probably, there are some ways to remove it on your site? Or on the site SteamRep ??
      Jul 17, 2019
    2. OMLET
  18. (TPR)Mr.Pootis
  19. ChuppaChups
    ChuppaChups cheatnow
    you barely watched my video lmao shit admin
    1. cheatnow likes this.
  20. dino
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.