Accepted [Server ban] Ban Appeal - [SE3 - Elite]Finlay

Discussion in 'Bans (archive)' started by mage4756, Sep 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mage4756

mage4756 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Ban Appeal
    SteamRep Block
    | steamname: relic of everything
    | steam3ID: [U:1:85783303]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:42891651
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198046049031
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/superbane2
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198046049031
    Type of appeal
    Server ban
    What was your in-game name when you got banned?
    [SE3 - Elite]Finlay
    When did it happen?
    18.09.2015 19:45
    What's the specified reason?
    "Inappropriate Language"
    Why do you think you should be unbanned?
    Why I was banned -

I used the word "Faggot", to address the donator who had the steam name "Faggot". He has since changed his name I believe. This was considered "Inappropriate Language" by the admin and I was then perma-banned.

The 3 bans were NOT in the period of two months yet "TacoTheBrony", the admin did state "You have already been banned twice now, so this will be permanent."

-------------------------------------------------
    I have been banned before, and I wasn't friendly with many of the users. I have since been trying to fix this, and trying to become friends with everyone I could and apologize for what I have said to them in the past. I became very friendly with most people very quickly after apologizing and being nice to everyone. However, when it came to "Faggot" (This was his name at the time) He just couldn't forgive me for what I did, which is understandable - but after a few minutes conversation it was clear we had different opinions. We got into a big argument, and were rather unfriendly to each other on the steam chat. Eventually we deleted each other.

I am not angry at him anymore, I was a shitty person (and more than likely always will be in his eyes) and it is reasonable for him to think this. I have tried my best to explain that the reasons for being a complete asshole was nothing more than that - I was a complete asshole - So it is very understandable he doesn't want to speak to me.

I do have suspicion that the ban is biased, I do not think I should be banned for saying someones steam name. I have already been told off for what I did, and I say with no regret that if I act how I used too (which won't happen) I will be completely entitled to getting my ass booted out.

I have many friends in the F.o.G community now and I really hope I can see the tf2 server again.
    I do believe "Faggot" will have saved our steam chat, and it isn't very.. Well - It's not as professional as what I am writing now. I hope you let me back into the community and judge me now by how I treat people now, rather than before.

2. Downie

Downie CEO of Downcorp Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2016
  3. Namaco

Namaco Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Me and Finlay fixed things on pm.
    Requesting accepted and closure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.