Rejected [SteamRep tag removal/downgrade] Ban Appeal - Generation's Neuromancer

Discussion in 'Bans (archive)' started by Generation's Neuromancer, Sep 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Generation's Neuromancer

Generation's Neuromancer Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Ban Appeal
    SteamRep Block
    | steamname: Paarthurnax
    | steam3ID: [U:1:242133678]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:121066839
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198202399406
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/fjesfiseifse
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198202399406
    Type of appeal
    SteamRep tag removal/downgrade
    What was your in-game name when you got banned?
    Generation's Neuromancer
    When did it happen?
    Not sure, a while ago
    What's the specified reason?
    My old friend took out a chargeback after buying team fortress 2 items at my Lan party (brought the items at the Lan party not did the chargeback).
    Why do you think you should be unbanned?
    I want to get my scammer tag removed.. why? because I shouldn't have it I am not a scammer you probably get this everyday kids trying to get there tags removed but I am different I need steam to do my job. How I got my scammer tag, I was having a LAN party at my apartment, me and my so called friends were playing world of warcraft when one of my friends with the steam name as (montado) said we should all play Team fortress 2 so we all did so we played it, he was buying items so were all we, giving gaben all are money, then a couple of days later he had a pending report saying that he has charged back tf2buy.com I though nothing of this as I didnt really was to talk to him at that moment then I went on steamrep.com a couple of days later and there was my tag. thank you.

2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas Senior Trade Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hello @Generation's Neuromancer@Generation's Neuromancer , do you have a date for that lan party? Did your friend ever used your computer and or your account?

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Legacy Trade Moderator).**

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2016
  3. Generation's Neuromancer

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hello, I cannot remember the date of the Lan party.. At the lan party we all had are own computers, all connected to the same internet of course, the only time:
    | steamname: montado
    | steam3ID: [U:1:119328115]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:59664057
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198079593843
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tbpxliam
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198079593843
    Came onto my computer was when his PC was updating windows.
    When he was on my PC he signed into his account and brought some team fortress 2 key I thought nothing off this like Its not strange for someone to buy team fortress 2 keys.
    That is the only time he was on my PC.
    Thanks.

4. Tio José das Vacas

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I need a date.

5. Generation's Neuromancer

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Ok I asked one on my other friends who was there at the LAN party.. The party started on June 18 and ended on June 26.

Thanks

6. Tio José das Vacas

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Please tell your friend to come into this appeal and reply confirming the all the facts.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Legacy Trade Moderator).**

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2016
  7. monatdo

monatdo Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hi there, my name is Chloe, (Generation's Neuromancer) friend. I have been told to come here on behalf of his Ban Appeal, well reading the Appeal I can say that there is not one word of a lie, all that is said in this Appeal is true, I also got banned because of this person but I am not interested in getting my tag removed as I do not go on steam any-more. Lets talk about the LAN party.. before the party we all made a clan called the (montado) clan, we all change are name to montado so we would look cool when we went in games together but trust me I am not the scum charge back scammer that is the montado that Generation's Neuromancer is talking about, his real name is [tom] so I will call him tom from now on, I will tell you what went down at the party not all, but the things that might come in handy for this case. Tom had a really good job at the time of the Lan party so he was offering to buy my some steam wallet money so he did he came on to my laptop and put about $100 which I spent on Team fortress 2 items, Generation's Neuromancer didn't have anything off Tom he said it would be rude, but when tom was installing updates he did sign in to his account on Generation's Neuromancer computer to but some keys for himself.
    I am not sure what else to say but thanks for listening

8. Tio José das Vacas

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Appeal Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.