Rejected [Server ban] Ban Appeal - Ossiane

Discussion in 'Bans (archive)' started by Ossiane, Aug 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ossiane

Ossiane Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Ban Appeal
    SteamRep BlockType of appeal
    Server ban
    What was your in-game name when you got banned?
    Ossiane
    When did it happen?
    05.04.2015 19:25
    What's the specified reason?
    Wh
    Why do you think you should be unbanned?
    I think I should be unbanned because it has gone a long time since I was banned and because I also got flash banned. Another reason is that this account is a smurf for another account, and the other account has much more tf2 hours. So that explains why I was decent at sniping.

My "main" account https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198000574117

And another account I have played on https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198061760017

I should also be unbanned because I really liked the server because it didn't have any hacker like other oranges, and the players you played against was good. So it was fun, also because it have admins and is 24/7

I have no more proof

2. Wolfeye

Wolfeye Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    The admin who banned you is currently away until the 4th.

Im a bit curious tho. Why did you wait almost 4 months to reappeal?

3. Ossiane

Ossiane Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Because I have been on summer brake, and had school, and because I haven't gotten that much response on my thread.

4. Chale

Chale Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    As I asked you on Shoutbox I'll ask you here as well so everyone can see it.
    1. n0:name said that you unlinked the Steam account to forum account. Why would you do that?
    2. Why are you playing with 3 different accounts? You may have mentioned 2 here but you mentioned 3 on your previous appeal.
    3. Why are comments like this: http://files.f-o-g.eu/a3ed56 and other copy pastes on one of your alt accounts if they are all yours?

5. Ossiane

Ossiane Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    1 : I can not remember unlinking the steam account, neither the reason or the time. Sorry if that has been done.

2 : I use 3 different accounts because I played gmod on a server that shut down their server. And on that server you could have money printers so I could use all three accounts to buy printers to our base. And also because me and my brother use them and and sometime our friend. The gmod servers name was Modified Gaming.

3 : There are comments like that because Roger Moore the main, gifted garrys mod to grumpy when we wanted to play on the gmod server with many accounts. So we wanted it to look like roger moore gave a gift just to a friend, and mess around a little... with our friend aswell.

6. Dakte

Dakte Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I remember this, you were the guy with multiple accounts, none of which had more than 20 hours as a sniper in TF2.
    Noticed your uh, "Roger Moore" one has a pending report on SteamRep for scamming. Probably not relevant though.
    But it's the amount of hours in the game that's not really making alot of sense, your Ossiane-one has 27, now, months and months after being banned from FoG's servers.
    You're either simply just incredibly good, seeing we got a lot of reports on you back then from other experienced "sniper-mains", or something here smells fishy. I believe it's the latter, in this case. Seeing as lmaobox is really easy to hide from spectators, your hours just doesn't really measure up.
    Sorry.

7. Downie

Downie CEO of Downcorp Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Not seen on forum since 1-9.
    I see it as lack of interest.
    Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.