Accepted [Server ban] Ban Appeal - [Brony] II Delli II Rarity

Discussion in 'Bans (archive)' started by Disguised Bread, Aug 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disguised Bread

Disguised Bread Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Ban Appeal
    SteamRep Block
    | steamname: Disguised Bread
    | steam3ID: [U:1:94415866]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:47207933
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198054681594
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/76561198054681594
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198054681594
    Type of appeal
    Server ban
    What was your in-game name when you got banned?
    [Brony] II Delli II Rarity
    When did it happen?
    What's the specified reason?
    Constant rule breakages
    Why do you think you should be unbanned?
    I know, i was just kid, and i watched MLP xd It was long time ago, and i never ever read the rules, i was just breaking them.. in year 2014 i read the rules, i just learned them all.. I tried ask for an unban.. I failed, i do the same at year 2015.. But i didn't ask.. i just have to wait longer.. And now.. i'm trying again.. I read the rules, and i believe, i can play on your servers once again.. I don't even remember the name of admin.. xd He is deleted.. It was something like.. monkey.. or i don't know.. So i believe you can forgive me.. P.S. Sorry for my bad English. Nobody is perfect xd.. Thank you all the way, even if i don't get unban.. I just have to try.. I loved this server so much.. But i didn't play there for a years.. And i want play there again.. Bye! And thanks.

2. Pointy

Pointy Banned

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  3. Disguised Bread

Disguised Bread Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Yes, it was 1 year ago, and i was just lazy to answer.. Ugh.. I was just stupid as hell.. And it is only 1 year.. q.q So yeah, guys can visit how it was one year ago.. Ty for posting this.. ^^

4. Disguised Bread

Disguised Bread Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    But on last post, is a very interesting thing.. and that is where GoldenWerewolf (He was admin times ago) And he said.. GoldeWerewolf : The reason for this ban was for constantly insulting people, staff, VIPs and for spawncamping, the reason for the permanent was because you said "go ahead ban me il find another server" So I did. This is not true... I never said that sentene before, it was a lie.. I feel decieved.. But the other things are true, yea i was spawncamping like everytime.. But i read the rules.. And i know, it was bad, i read them all.. Please Forgive me.. If you don't.. No problem, i just have to try it.. Thank you anyway. :)

5. Downie

Downie CEO of Downcorp Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    As a one-time customer service gesture, I've decided to grant you this appeal.

Please take a good look at our rules to prevent any other offenses.
    Whenever you join our servers expect that our admins will keep a good eye on you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.