Rejected [SteamRep tag removal/downgrade] Ban Appeal - Alien

Discussion in 'Bans (archive)' started by Alien, Aug 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alien

Alien Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Ban Appeal
    SteamRep Block
    | steamname: Alien
    | steam3ID: [U:1:62421049]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:31210524
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198022686777
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198022686777
    Type of appeal
    SteamRep tag removal/downgrade
    What was your in-game name when you got banned?
    Alien
    When did it happen?
    5/08/15
    What's the specified reason?
    (Alt) Of account which tried to scam.
    Why do you think you should be unbanned?
    Hello. View Profile: Dav - Fortress of Gamers Community - This user (dav) claimed that the user 76561198006494488 (Jill) is the scammers. Because of this report for some reason in my account is marked as an alternative incentive. I do not know who this Jill and what she did. I ask to remove from my account this shameful tag.
    As proof cite the following reasons:
    1) My account was created in 2010-03-20 and has 5 level, and Dav's account was created only 2015-03-20.
    2) I have good comments on Steam, and have bought a game and hours of gaming. Dav resembles a bot or highly similar to the user Jill.
    3) Since the establishment and a small amount of time he has created a reports on the large number of users, which once again proves that he - bot or new another Scammer-account , buyout gets rid of its competitors.
    Please help me to remove the link with Jill and unban my account on SteamRep.com (I want to use CSGO lounge and not get stupid bans because of this.).

4) If I'm tied up with Jill on IP, it can be explained by the fact that my router is distributed free Wi -Fi and other many people have my external IP. Who are this people I dont know, I'm free Internet anywhere, but I do not want to suffer for another person

If you think I'm guilty of something, explain what's my fault. or write to me that I should give you the benefit of their innocence.

Thank you in advance, Alien

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      229.3 KB
      Views:
  2. Pointy

Pointy Banned

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    This is probably the reason you were marked.

3. Alien

Alien Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Thanks you, Pointy.
    I will close access to Wi- fi, please help remove this tag. I do not know who else to turn to. What is your response when I have to do? Now I need to contact the admins StreamRep.com?

4. Pointy

Pointy Banned

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I can not remove tags, that is up to higher administration. As your tag is from us, you will have to wait for one of our administration to come to a verdict. SteamRep will not remove your tag.

5. Alien

Alien Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Thank you, I will wait for higher administration

6. Cobalt

Cobalt Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    This is also why most advise security encryption on access points. I believe it would say so in the manual. Beyond me why anyone would let random wardrivers and others, onto their intranet for free.

7. Alien

Alien Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Encryption in this case would not have saved me from this binding scammer to my Steam accounts. I do believe that it is necessary to block only those considered to be a fraud (scammers). After all, one external IP from multiple users Steam does not mean that it is one and the same person, or even a computer - in fact it can be an office, a university or other public place, and because of the scammers accuse completely different person.

8. Cobalt

Cobalt Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Wrong, it would have. We wouldn't be here talking about it if it had been present.

9. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas Senior Trade Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hello @Alien@Alien , are you sure that no one used your computer and/or your steam account besides you?

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Legacy Trade Moderator).**

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2016
  10. Alien

Alien Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hello Tio José das Vacas, i sure

With regard to access to your account - I have long been played, because of the work I have no time for games. I always re-enter my username and password (no one knows except me).

With regard to access to a computer - on my computer two operating systems: windows and ubuntu. windows to each family member to have their own username and password. Ubuntu only use I (rarely use windows).

Earlier, I wrote that I had open access to the Internet via Wi- fi. I think it is because of this I have experienced this problem.
    Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2016
  11. Tio José das Vacas

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Are you the only one that uses steam at your house?

12. Tio José das Vacas

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Appeal Denied for the lack of follow up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.