A bad thing we do!

Discussion in 'General' started by Angle_Whit_A_Shotgun, Aug 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angle_Whit_A_Shotgun

Angle_Whit_A_Shotgun Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I have noticed that there is allmost no new players on the server on JB. I have noticed that people ban or kick players from the server when they do something bad. So im posting this to all the admins of the server to be more active in the game and pnish bad people whit guard bans not server bans. Maybe thats the problem we dont have so many new people on the server.

2. SneeKeRsS

SneeKeRsS Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    We don't have new players because the admins ban players breaking the rules?

Our admins are perfectly capable of detecting people breaking rules themselves!
    They can judge what the ban will be,but this has nothing to do with new players.

3. Starfish

Starfish Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I'd rather have people who know how to play the actual gamemodes instead of people who don't even bother reading the rules.
    We have gotten new regulars, and of course others left.
    The jailbreak population is still high as ever so I'll not comply to the suggestions in this thread.

G'day

4. Pruu

Pruu Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Not big surprise, entire team is babies.

Newsflash: Bannable offenses are just that.

5. Spartan

Spartan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    You guys have all misread this, he is saying that when people do something wrong they are kicked/banned by the server from player votes.
    He is asking us to be more active so that the new players may only get a guard ban rather than a server ban. This is a fair suggestion as some new players do not understand the game at first and so a server ban is a bit unfair for those players.

I was away, I am back now, should be more active.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.