Accepted [SteamRep tag removal/downgrade] Ban Appeal - Doxiu | SELLING keys =)

Discussion in 'Bans (archive)' started by Doxiu, Jun 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doxiu

Doxiu Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Ban Appeal
    SteamRep Block
    | steamname: Doxiu | BUYING keys =)
    | steam3ID: [U:1:74275763]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:37137881
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198034541491
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/doxiu
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198034541491
    Type of appeal
    SteamRep tag removal/downgrade
    What was your in-game name when you got banned?
    Doxiu | SELLING keys =)
    When did it happen?
    What's the specified reason?
    trading with a marked scammer
    Why do you think you should be unbanned?
    I was new trader, didnt know that steamrep.com exist. Here is thread about me: http://forums.f-o-g.eu/threads/6946-doxiu-76561198034541491-a.html
    I talked with Trade Moderator, as you can see in this thread, he solved with me all problems and he (Chride2k8 |LZ|) get all informations from me.
    Chride provided me that i wont get any caution or something like that because of this point "New traders who are unaware of SteamRep will not receive penalties to their reputations, but will receive a one-time warning."

Administrator n0name gave me caution on my profile and wrote "Applied a temporary caution, which can be appealed in 2 weeks starting from now. "
    I didnt know how to understand that sentence correctly so i decided to write here to be sure. This caution will disappear after 2 weeks, or it was necessary for me to write here?

All informations which I included here may be confirmed by trade moderator Chride2k8 |LZ|

PS. Sorry for my english, hope you can understand me.

Regards, Doxiu.

2. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    No, this means that you are able to appeal in 2 weeks.
    As you have already made your appeal, I will leave this open for 10+ days.

3. Doxiu

Doxiu Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Thanks for fast answer. Tried to include all infos in first post, rest evidences are archived by Chride2k8 |LZ| and I hope he will answer in this thread too to confirm all infos.

BTW. so I have to wait 10 days for any info from admins right?

4. Doxiu

Doxiu Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I can add, that i never scammed anyone, Im trusted trader and everyone can say that. I was newbie 3 months ago and I didn't know what is steamrep.com. Before May i started using steamrep.com to check everyone and i was trading only with clean ppl (checked all persons after i got caution and they are all clean).

Hope you can understand me, because nobody can know all things at start. It was mine first fault and I was assured that I wont get any caution because of this point "New traders who are unaware of SteamRep will not receive penalties to their reputations, but will receive a one-time warning." Chride2k8 instructed me what I have to do and I got one-time warning, but on next day I've got caution. Hope you can understand me as I said because I was unconscious what im doing.

5. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Well, usually this would have happened, but you cash traded with a marked scammer.
    This usually is a instant ban, but due to it being your first time (and unknowingly), you were let off with a caution.

6. Doxiu

Doxiu Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I understand. Hope there is any chance to get temporary caution for some period time or to remove it. I promise that I will check everyone and I wont trade with any marked person in future. Wouldnt waste my big cash rep and my steam account for stupid trade with any scammer. It was first and last time since I understand how all works here :)

PS. Im using steamrep addon on firefox so Im 100% sure everytime before trading now

Last edited: Jul 1, 2015
  7. Doxiu

Doxiu Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hope for positive feedback admins, I really care about my account and I would have clean account. I wont trade more with any scammers as I said and Illl be exemplary person. Please understand my problem, that I did all without knowledge, but everyone had first steps so its impossible to know everything. Now Ill wait this few days, wont waste more of your time :)

8. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Two weeks have passed, appeal granted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.