Rejected [SteamRep tag removal/downgrade] Ban Appeal - MKPro-OP

Discussion in 'Bans (archive)' started by MKPro-OP, Jun 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MKPro-OP

MKPro-OP Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Ban Appeal
    SteamRep Block
    | steamname: MKPro-OP (ง︡'-'︠)ง
    | steam3ID: [U:1:106759714]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:53379857
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198067025442
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/MKProOP
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198067025442
    Type of appeal
    SteamRep tag removal/downgrade
    What was your in-game name when you got banned?
    MKPro-OP
    When did it happen?
    6/25/15
    What's the specified reason?
    Trading with marked/obvious scammers
    Why do you think you should be unbanned?
    I've been accused of forging evidence when I have no reason to forge evidence as I don't even have the skills to forge XD, I have the steam support ticket and everything. I sent all my evidence to Chride2k8 which he deleted me now i dont know why. I got hijacked and yes I did do this trade with the scammer and I'm sorry but I did get hijacked and I have the full steam support ticket etc.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Legacy Trade Moderator).**

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2015
  2. MKPro-OP

MKPro-OP Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I uploaded 15 screens or so but not all of them uploaded i dont know why but I mean if I got to screen share the damn report i will :D, I'm not a forger or a liar I just wanna resolver this please!

3. MKPro-OP

MKPro-OP Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Legacy Trade Moderator).**

4. MKPro-OP

MKPro-OP Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hidden Content:

5. Pointy

Pointy Banned

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    As most of the pics were taken from Chrome, they can be easily forged.

Even someone that is a novice at HTML can edit things using Inspect Element.

6. MKPro-OP

MKPro-OP Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    How else would you like me to show them? Just give me the way and ill show you direct proof :D

7. Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    The reason you got markedd was your trade with the scammers. As you did it twice which the second was a high value trade. From what I understand from talking with the trade moderators that dealt with the report is that you were trying to justify the trade with the scammers by saying you were hijacked and they did it. Hence why it says trading with marked/ovbious scammers on your marking on sr.
    z3xMF1B.png
    You traded with these too.
    | steamname: #DSFB Flapjack
    | steam3ID: [U:1:256555688]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:128277844
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198216821416
    | customURL:

| steamname: RedVox ♠ Hypnos ♠ -BenQ
    | steam3ID: [U:1:203308360]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:101654180
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198163574088
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheBigFocka
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198163574088

Link to report http://forums.f-o-g.eu/threads/6874-mkpro-op-1000-a.html

Edit: I also suggest making your backpack public again.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2015
  8. MKPro-OP

MKPro-OP Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I didn't really understand what was going on to be honest. I did the trade I never denied I did the trade and i STRONGLY regret it but I did and i have evidence of everything my support ticket, the trade and such. I understand I got banned for this trade but trading means A LOT to me and I do strongly regret this stupid choice I made, I've seen people who traded with scammers 2nd time and got away; not saying its acceptable or a excuse I feel extremely guilty and I did the wrong doing but Like i said I would really appreciate some pity or at least something or at least to justify my case a little bit as I saw you guys think I gave fake info as I have nothing to hide and i wouldn't lie either because it would just make things MUCH worse. I never denied doing the trade but I would never lie.

Owh and sorry about the private inventory the day I got my account back and my stuff I switched it to private due to fear of the guy who attacked me. Even bought a vpn year service scarred out of my mind :C But now its unprivate sorry again.

9. MKPro-OP

MKPro-OP Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Also, I understand that because I reported my hijacking and that the scammer trade happened that it might of become confusing as I sometimes read my own grammar and sentence structure and get left with a empty blank on my face xD, I did the trade with the scammer at my own will which I regret. couple of hours (around the mid-late afternoon) I did do this trade and He told me a story but in my part to be 100% honest i neglected the possible effects of this trade which I strongly grief now. Later however 11 going on into 12 a person who was making me a key bot (I only was interested because I'm very good with physical part of computers but im a complete novice in software,coding etc) and I taught it would be cool to learn how to use Microsoft virtual or whatever its called (All the stuff I installed is long gone as I COMPLETELY with no back up wiped my ssd because I didn't want him to get personal items off my p.c and moved important things to my W.D storage 2tb) Well he got 2 files which he used to attack my account which were in Chinese i believe there called fnss files or something along the lines. Well he hijacked me But I got on after I left for some time (I was doing private matters while away) and before he actually changed my password/email I "LOCK"d my account with the steam lock tool he did however get my account banned on the community hub with his phish'ing shit and such (steam unbanned me first reply in my evidence) and sent my things away to his alt/bot. But ya less than 2 days later, 2 nice steam employees returned my accounts full rights and items. But to clear this up I did do the trade at my will if I didn't make that clear some how, I just unbelievably regret it and I don't think I deserve pity or a 2nd chance but it would just make my day and make days worth of shit and depression over this crap to go away. Also I got the steam rep ban probably on the worst day of my life :L

10. Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Some people only get cautions after there second trade but I believe due to the value of the trade is why they skipped the caution.

11. SomeDude

SomeDude Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    From what I can understand, the accused user has traded with a obvious scammer alt with the HKC + KE unusuals. He however was advised by toughsox to reverse the trade with the scammer so he could be un banned from TF2 Outpost. Later that evening, he wanted to make a key bot and some guy sent him a code and he eventually got hijacked. This resulted in the loss of his items. He contacted steam support and they returned his items. He is no longer able to reverse the trade due to the items being duplicated and that the scammer alt wanted to get out of the tf2 market as people care less about SR and bans in the CSGO community. I believe the accused user deeply regrets his decision and perhaps would like a last chance to be able to stay in the trading community and I think he deserves to.

12. MKPro-OP

MKPro-OP Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Ah, By high value how do you mean? Like worth a lot $?

13. MKPro-OP

MKPro-OP Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Ya, Thats a good friend of mine he was around me when most of this happened.

14. Toughsox

Toughsox Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Do not put words into my mouth. The exact chat I had with him does NOT state that.
    My chat clearly tells him that IF he traded back, then he may have a shot at an appeal. That is a huge difference than stating he was told that he would be unbanned.

There was no way in hell I would have unbanned him at that point since the trade WAS made and I banned him permanently as his 2nd trade with scammers/scammer alts.

The Admins & Mods here either have full access to my notes or can ask me for them directly if need be.

15. MKPro-OP

MKPro-OP Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Ya sorry about that, Vlad was just trying to help. He didn't mean it at all in a bad way sorry if we over stepped.

16. SomeDude

SomeDude Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I am also able to provide chat logs between me and the Phisher who hijacked MkPro. The chat logs were in Skype and on steam.

If you need to me provide. I can post them

Last edited: Jun 27, 2015
  17. Ninja Otter

Ninja Otter Cunt Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Just a question for MKPro, how do you explain messaging Steam Support before being hacked? Also how do you explain how the items that were supposedly restored not duped?

18. MKPro-OP

MKPro-OP Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    What messages before getting hacked? and the items were duped for me back as it says in my report they give back the items 1 time, I just don't know how you want me to show you the report.

19. MKPro-OP

MKPro-OP Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Because you said that chrome html is a easy change, do you want me to like skype screen share?

20. MKPro-OP

MKPro-OP Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I see what you mean by it looks like i sent the report early and I can see how it looks like the worst possible way :l, But its shown on there side as pacific 3 hour difference, I was on at 11:40ish sending in that report which shows as 8:40ish (eastern - pacific), I know I have no evidence to really back this except if I personally ask steam support from there to show me records of when I sent it eastern time. so just to clear that up and please get back to me asap tyvm :), also just picked up on it, the next morning after sending in the report after a stressful night I sent in more info but it says i was up at 5:34 which i went to bed pretty late and I admit I couldn't sleep well but I usually don't wake up at 5:34!!! i woke up at a clean 8ish which is even then really early for me. I know that isn't much proof as you don't know me and my sleeping arrangement but ya I'm just trying to solve this the best way I can if I can ty again :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.