Rejected [SteamRep tag removal/downgrade] Ban Appeal - WobreTrade

Discussion in 'Bans (archive)' started by WobreTrade, Jun 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WobreTrade

WobreTrade Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Ban Appeal
    SteamRep Block
    | steamname: WobreTrade
    | steam3ID: [U:1:123649497]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:61824748
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198083915225
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WOBRETrade
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198083915225
    Type of appeal
    SteamRep tag removal/downgrade
    What was your in-game name when you got banned?
    WobreTrade
    When did it happen?
    09.june.2015
    What's the specified reason?
    Alt of 76561197970709145
    Why do you think you should be unbanned?
    Hello,

sorry for my bad english.
    my account has been banned from steamrep for being sosas alt.
    Sosa was a old friend, but not anymore i did remove him again, he stole my account long time ago when he was banned on outpost. I did remove him after and changed all my passwords because i was scared that he steals my stuff. today he did add me again and told me about my steamrep ban and to write a appeal here and that he is really sorry and tried it himself.
    Im trying to stay away from him now, he is a scammer.
    i dont know what to do anymore, without outpost it was alright i could still trade sometimes, i did not mind it a lot but i dont want be banned from trading because what he did. im not his friend anymore.

thanks a lot for reading and sorry for trouble.

2. Cobalt

Cobalt Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Quote from the Steam Subscriber Agreement: "Any use of your account with your login and/or password is deemed made by you and you are responsible for it and for the security of your computer system."

3. WobreTrade

WobreTrade Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hi,

I understand what you mean, but when someone get hijacked and his account used for bad things i think steamrep is removing mark too, or not?
    also maybe i deserve outpost ban because sosa was able to find my password somehow and do something with my account but thats around 7-8 months ago, i didnt talk to sosa since then
    I have nothing to do with this guy anymore he is banned for something thats 2 day ago, that really something very different
    maybe its my mistake for trust him but i just gave him my account for league of legends because he was banned there too for 2 days. i didnt know that he will try my password too in steam.

thank you.

4. Cobalt

Cobalt Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    From what I understand, this isn't a hijacking, you gave your account info to someone else, and said individual proceeded to use your account, thus leading it to be seen as an alt of his. As the Steam Subscriber Agreement states, which we all agree to when using Steam, that you are responsible for all activities on your account, even if it is by another person with your account login/password. It is still your account, and you gave them your account info.

5. WobreTrade

WobreTrade Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I would never give my steam account to anyone.. also not to sosa im to scared that someone steal my items, sosa did use my password from league of legends.. i think he tried much things to go in my account. when i did see that im banned on outpost because of him i did fast change my password and ask him. he was sorry but i dont care i hate him, i didnt allow him anything.
    I will never talk to him again. Im really innocent, i never did anything bad in trading and i never trade with scammer. even when someone does trade with scammer steamrep gives him just warning. but i never did anything bad. i wanna keep trading i dont wanna be banned because of this retard.
    i am really sorry for all trouble i make, i just dont want to do have to do anything with this guy and i am sorry that he was my friend 8 months ago, he wasnt scammer then. i thought he is a nice trader.

thank you.

6. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas Senior Trade Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Appeal rejected. Your story does not match and you also broke the Steam SSA.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Legacy Trade Moderator).**

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.