Accepted [SteamRep tag removal/downgrade] Ban Appeal - Dankan6

Discussion in 'Bans (archive)' started by Dankan6, May 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dankan6

Dankan6 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Ban Appeal
    SteamRep Block
    http://steamrep.com/?id=76561198036684395

| steamname: Dankan6
    | steam3ID: [U:1:76418667]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:38209333
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198036684395
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Dankan6
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198036684395
    Type of appeal
    SteamRep tag removal/downgrade
    What was your in-game name when you got banned?
    Dankan6
    When did it happen?
    20th May 2015
    What's the specified reason?
    Trading with marked scammer
    Why do you think you should be unbanned?
    Hello,
    first of all i should note about date of ban on steamrep guy with i were trade and with was shown as proof on report. Guy was banned ~16 days(not sure that i did count it good but +/- that amount) after i traded with him and he wasn't to suspicious at that moment also he wasn't flagged as scammer.
    I were traded in my whole trade career (almost 2400 trades) with 2 scammers (3 if you count that above but I'm not clairvoyant to know that he will get ban 1 month after we will trade). First trade with scammer was in 5th Jun 2013 with i got ban on tf2outpost on 1 or 2 weeks. Someone stole account on with was that unusual, I were appeal to outpost support about it but didn't got any reply. But anyway how could I know that the account was stolen at moment when i were trading ? Also I should note that I wrote to steam support and I wanted to help guy with was scammed.
    2nd one was with guy with had 1300 hours on dota 2 and at that moment scammers had mostly like 5 h on steam games then at first moment and I thought that he is some kind of shark and he just wanted to get some quick profit (I bought that unusual for ~8-9 pure buds and it was worth ~10-11 buds) to buy some dota 2 items, get some cash or something else like other quicksellers. After few days i got ban on outpost did wrote petition about both bans and still didn't got any reply... Oh that guy didn't had any ban for scamming or someting like that.
    2 trades from totaly of 2400 trades was with scammers is that really so huge number? I think that all people could get same bad luck as me. Its like same chance that my account will get scammed.
    I would be most grateful if you would look into this matter as soon as possible.
    Yours faithfully,
    Dankan6

P.S. Sorry if i done for few grammatic errors. English is not my main language but I'm trying do my best :(
    P.S. 2 I would like to note that this account: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198171013302 isn't my I think that its first time when i see that account. Yes i agree i created 2nd account: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198163636057 but i just wanted to check trade evidence on outpost with i couldn't check without logging in on outpost (wild politic), but this account didn't had any item or anyone on friend list ever.

2. Platinum

Platinum Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    He was already banned on outpost for being a scammer alt at the time.

3. Dankan6

Dankan6 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I'm not sure about who are you talking about.

4. Pointy

Pointy Banned

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    @Dankan6@Dankan6 It may be advisable to add an uncropped screenshot of your trade history showing when you traded with the scammer (from the steam browser). You may cover up your login username.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2016
  5. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    You have 7 more days until your appeal will be concluded.

6. Dankan6

Dankan6 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    11 apr.png
    http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198169076064 he got ban 17 days after our trade (if my math is good xD).
    6 nov.png
    Don't know how to check for how long he got ban :/ but I remember that I checked steamrep before trade and he didn't had any ban.

Sorry for so long delay with replying I was really busy in last time I had few exams and had to learn to them.

7. Dankan6

Dankan6 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  8. Dankan6

Dankan6 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Just realized that on the first screen is some wild side link if its needed i can do new screen.
    Edit: Sorry for writing 3 post in row just realized that there is option of editing post :(
    Edit2: Oh I would also like to add that I sold many items for real money and i wasn't scam anyone, maybe its because I were trade thought page with work like ebay but its more popular in my country. I don't have any +rep in any sorf of +reping page because i never did trade thought trading sides. Its too risky in my opinion there are too many scammers. I sold items worth nice amount of money at last (its estimated price) 2k PLN with is around 540 U.S. dollars using google exchange ;) For sure I sold items worth much more but i kinda can't proof them because they are older then 2 years.
    Edit 3: Totaly forgot about that it could be bit hard to You to understand most of words on that page because they are all almost in Polish but at last i could use google translate or maybe You know someone who speak Polish i think that almost all Poles know that side.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2015
  9. Ninja Otter

Ninja Otter Cunt Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Looked into second trade, at the time it looks like the user was not banned on OP, so therefore at most this trade would give you a caution tag. Because of this I'm going to give it a one time downgrade to no tag, but anymore trades with scammers/ALTs will result in a full ban.

10. Dankan6

Dankan6 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I totally understand the information provided above and I will try to avoid anyone who look suspiciously. I'm slowly cashing out and i would prefer to end my "carrier" as trader with clean name and without being tagged as "scammer".

Last edited: Jun 7, 2015
  11. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Removed tag.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.