Accepted [SteamRep tag removal/downgrade] Ban Appeal - ._.ℳ℞ ℒỡℒɀɀ00._.

Discussion in 'Bans (archive)' started by mrlolzz00, Apr 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrlolzz00

mrlolzz00 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Ban Appeal
    SteamRep Block
    | steamname: ._.ℳ℞ ℒỡℒɀɀ00._.
    | steam3ID: [U:1:137258040]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:68629020
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198097523768
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/mrlolzz00
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198097523768
    Type of appeal
    SteamRep tag removal/downgrade
    What was your in-game name when you got banned?
    ._.ℳ℞ ℒỡℒɀɀ00._.
    When did it happen?
    My account was suspected 6 days ago of beign an alternative account belonging to a friend who was trade banned for scamming people.
    What's the specified reason?
    I was suspected of beign an alternative account of a player who was scamming other players
    Why do you think you should be unbanned?
    I ask for an unban because my account was not the alternative account of a friend who was scamming, i know that his profile picture is showing me and him high fiving but that isn't because this is his alternative account, but because he is a friend that i knew for a long, long time. By thit statement i want to tell you that i did not deserve to be banned because of beign suspected to be a fake account for a person to contignue his sharking, scamming. I understand that it isnt good to be in tact or friends with a thief, but he is is my friend and it is expected of me to hang out with him sometimes and talk.I am truly sorry if im wasting your time by doing this appeal, but I think that my account did not deserve this kind of ban.

2. Ninja Otter

Ninja Otter Cunt Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I'll look into this.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Legacy Trade Moderator).**

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2016
  3. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Legacy Trade Moderator).**

4. Downie

Downie CEO of Downcorp Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    @mrlolzz00@mrlolzz00 ,
    Do you have any idea on how we could have found a link between you 2 guys expect for the avatar?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2016
  5. mrlolzz00

mrlolzz00 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I know that i needed much more proof for this appeal but i have never scammed nor attempted a money scamm on someone. The scamms bule made i did not know about until i saw his steamrep status in which stated that he was reported by 3 persons for money scamms. I was poor befour and my lust for items has gone too far now that i think about it. So i made a poor choice in which i asked bule if he could give me his items while he was on a vaccation so i could get to feel that feeling when you dont have to use stupid badges as a third spot cosmetic.
    The unusual that i have now isnt a product of sharking/scamming yet i traded one game for it to someone who was really desperate so i dont wat you to think i am one of those guys who doesnt play games on his account , that doesnt have premium, nor much hours spent on team fortress 2. if you are not convinced go on my account page and check my coment section and my total ingame time. I think it should provide enaugh evidence for you trust me.

6. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    We have decided to accept your appeal and remove your tag.
    Please be more careful in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.