Accepted [SteamRep tag removal/downgrade] Ban Appeal - KillerBAHbKA

Discussion in 'Bans (archive)' started by KillerBAHbKA, Mar 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KillerBAHbKA

KillerBAHbKA Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Ban Appeal
    SteamRep Block
    | steamname: KillerBAHbKA
    | steam3ID: [U:1:35551385]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:17775692
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197995817113
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/killerbahbka
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561197995817113
    Type of appeal
    SteamRep tag removal/downgrade
    What was your in-game name when you got banned?
    KillerBAHbKA
    When did it happen?
    What's the specified reason?Why do you think you should be unbanned?
    A guy named explotic was banned from steamrep for this reason:
    1. Item misrepresentation: Renamed an item to appear as strange when it is not.
    He was banned quite long ago (984 days ago) but that's not the case. He got also all alt accounts banned and I can say to you he's not a scammer at all. When I met him he was a good trader. He had couple of unusuals when I saw him uncrating 200 keys and getting 9 unusuals. He had quite good unusuals but before uncrating he had some unusuals too and he traded one to me for my unusual. He was a nice guy, I think (in my opinion) he is innocent. So now he quitted from TF2 because he can't trade because he got this ban (I may give you a screenshot of our trades).
    One day he asks me to trade his unusual for keys because he was quitting TF2. The obvious thing he couldn't trade so that's why he asked me. But if the guys will add him, they will see "oh, a scammer, deleted". He trusted me and he gave me an unusual so I could trade it on TF2Outpost. I actually sold it for quicksell, a buyer was happy and nothing could go wrong but then I was banned from TF2outpost because some guy (not the buyer, a guy before him) reported me like I'm alt scammer on TF2Outpost and steamrep (you can see a report on steamrep). Even when buyer was happy about the trade I still got the ban for forever (on tf2outpost) and it was one unusual. Is it really fair?
    I remind you that explotic was banned because he tried to make an unique item (I think it's sapper) to strange item and that's why he got ban for forever but he is sorry now. And you see he is quite good trader, he helped me and others in trading.
    After this I talked to TF2Outpost appeal ban post and an admin said "Do you know what the term "broker" means?" (I can give you the link with the proof). Then after 2 my messages he banned me from chatting to admins from tf2outpost.
    Then 28th March 2015 (2 days ago) I got reported from TF2TP (I think) for making a trade note where I was selling some things from TF2 (some of them from explotic, he had a good inventory from TF2 but still couldn't sell it). That's how I got banned on steamrep and now I can't trade nor explotic things, nor my things from CS:GO because of this ban.
    Also after tf2outpost ban an another friend gave me an account (he wasn't using it anymore) to trade other explotic's unusuals from TF2 (i can give you the link). I quicksold some of them, buyers were happy with the price. I can also give you the link of the trades there. Of course this account was banned and the reason was the alt of KillerBAHbKA.
    I'm sorry for my bad english and for writting this so long but atleast it's the truth and I really want to remove my tag ban from Steamrep. I can give you more proof or more info because that's really unfair to ban me because an another guy was making an unique item to strange item. And for forever.
    Edit: Also I want to add that my steam inventory closed because of hackers and beggers from CS:GO. I don't really play TF2 now, only for trading.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2015
  2. KillerBAHbKA

KillerBAHbKA Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    http://i.tf2op.com/bsod/d5mfce.png
    It's a screenshot where I posted to a guy about my quickselling hat. I said the unusual was in friend's inventory, but when he saw my friend is banned (explotic) he reported me.

3. KillerBAHbKA

KillerBAHbKA Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    ka4oktrade.jpg
    This is the screenshot when I was selling the first explotic's unusual. After when I sold it I got banned on TF2Outpost.

4. KillerBAHbKA

KillerBAHbKA Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    New info:
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-76561198090420673-explotic-banned-by-sr.91986/
    That's the message from explotic to steamrep about unban.
    He was typing there from wrong account, he needs to go on his real one - http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198040797083
    So if he writes a message from the real account he maybe can be unbanned so I can be unbanned too!
    You can see the reason why he was banned by his post, it was the real reason he was banned. I just messaged him today when I saw his appeal (on his steam profile actually). He didn't understand that he needed to change his account to another and rewrite the message again.
    I can give you more info and proof of course.

5. Ninja Otter

Ninja Otter Cunt Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Brokering for scammers is against the rules, even if you think they're innocent, they still have a banned tag. Did you know about his scammer tag before you traded with him at all?

6. KillerBAHbKA

KillerBAHbKA Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    When I was trading with him (with his alt), he hadn't a ban at all. As I said before he uncrated 200 keys and got lots of unusuals then he was trading them on servers and tf2outpost. I still remember he had a really rich inventory, he also had dome moon or stormy, whatever it is it costed (sry if I typed wrong) 50-80 buds. He had this hat on his tf2outpost list. After that he got banned and he said it to me. Well I thought: why this good guy was banned? Then I saw a thread about his sapper.
    Again, he wasn't banned when I was trading with him. And I hope you understand that I didn't delete him because he's a nice guy, he didn't scam anyone after his ban (as I know).
    I can give you screenshots of his unusual dome if you need or even more info. Also I asked him to add a TF2TP admin to ask for unban but seems he's too busy. He said he will do it when he gets a time.
    And sorry for my bad english, I didn't even use google translator or whatever. If you got more questions, ask them!

7. Ninja Otter

Ninja Otter Cunt Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Can you post the picture of the trade history of the hat you were brokering (mainly when you sent it to him) also can you link his alt that you traded with?

8. KillerBAHbKA

KillerBAHbKA Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Sure, I got 2 trades with him. I think I had more with him but couldn't find more. If you need to translate something, I can help you, this language is russian.
    exp1.png exp2.png
    Also he had a nickname: [NO] EXPLOTIC and he had a Bill's avatar from Left 4 Dead 1.
    If you need more info, just ask me.

About the brokering hat: you can find my post above (ka4oktrade.jpg), that was a hat I got from Explotic and traded to this guy. As I said, a trader was happy.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2015
  9. Bomber Rat

Bomber Rat Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  10. KillerBAHbKA

KillerBAHbKA Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Yeah, I think it's that guy who reported me from the screenshot (http://i.tf2op.com/bsod/d5mfce.png). But when I was searching for answers there, noone answered to me, only some dude said to me that I should stop scam people, I guess he didn't understand me at all.

11. KillerBAHbKA

KillerBAHbKA Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Today I have been on csgolounge, the reason is because I'm still banned on steamrep.
    How can I bet my things on csgolounge now? Just because my friend listed a sapper as a strange when it's unique?
    Screenshot of my ban is here: fog.png

12. Ninja Otter

Ninja Otter Cunt Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hi, thanks for sending your inventory history, can you just list all the items worth 20 keys+ that you traded with him? @KillerBAHbKA@KillerBAHbKA

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2016
  13. KillerBAHbKA

KillerBAHbKA Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Sure, there you go:

fog2.png fog3.png fog4.png fog5.png

1st: Yellow: you can see he gave to me some things to trade on tf2outpost (big kill, australium and etc.) I traded them for keys.
    Red: I'm using CS:GO Lounge for betting, I think you know that nickname from the bots on csgolounge, so I really use csgolounge for betting.

2nd: Green: He gave an unusual hat to me to trade for keys.
    Red: Noone wanted it so he gave me another hat.
    Yellow: I traded it for keys to another man. There were no problems.

3rd: Red: He gave this hat long time ago (on 2nd screenshot it was 7 June (июнь = june from russian), so on 3rd it's 25 February (февраль = February)). Noone wanted it.

4th: Pink: Previous screenshot of that guy who bought my unusual hat (you can see it in my previous post) for some keys.
    Yellow: Then, as we planned, Explotic wanted Skyrim Gift. I bought it for keys.
    Red: Then I gave this Gift to him and he gave me another unusual hat to sell as he wanted another game. So those trades were for gifts.

I can give you more proof, more info, only if you need. I've got around 89 pages of trading so that's why it's hard to me but if you still need more info, I can give you more. I think those are important ones. Of course sorry for my english, I didn't use any google translator and if you don't understand something, ask me.
    P.S.: Explotic isn't online anymore as his friend said he doesn't want to play anymore. I'm shocked because he wanted to learn from me how to play CS:GO and he didn't even say anything to me.

14. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2016
  15. Ninja Otter

Ninja Otter Cunt Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    One time downgrade to a caution tag. Anymore trades with scammers/obvious alts will result in a full unappealable tag. @n0name@n0name

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2016
  16. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Downgraded tag.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.