Accepted [SteamRep tag removal/downgrade] Ban Appeal - I Kill S> Team Shine Kits

Discussion in 'Bans (archive)' started by I Kill S> Team Shine Kits, Mar 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I Kill S> Team Shine Kits

I Kill S> Team Shine Kits Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Ban Appeal
    SteamRep Block
    steam3ID: [U:1:90479624]
    steamID32: STEAM_0:0:45239812
    steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198050745352
    Type of appeal
    SteamRep tag removal/downgrade
    What was your in-game name when you got banned?
    I Kill S> Team Shine Kits
    When did it happen?
    25.03.2015, 10:14
    What's the specified reason?
    Trading with marked/obvious scammers
    Why do you think you should be unbanned?
    I got a permanent ban from outpost 4 months ago cause i traded 2 times with an hijacker in 2 days.
    The guy added me 2 times with differents hacked accounts to trade since i had pure.

1st time i bought a stormy storm team captain if i remeber good.
    and 2nd time i bought a low tier robot unusual but i forget wich one.

That was a mistake and it was hard for me to Know if the trader was reliable or no cause the accounts that he used had no special reputation at this moment and i didnt know how to check correctly (items on the inventory, bp history etc).
    After that i made an appeal on outpost to explain it was not voluntary, i sent some messages to proof my good intentions but nobody answered me so i forget outpost.

Since im banned from outpost i was very careful in trades to this day that i quicksold my anti-freeze Brainiac to someone in my fiend list : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198061859081
    I honestly thought he was someone clean cause he was in my friend list since a moment, we talked friendly and he offered me pure, so just i didnt think about to check his profile.

When i saw that he was marked as scammer i was really scared but it was already to late.

I made a lot of fair trades with trusted people and when i traded with scammers it was each time mistakes.
    Anyway, everything happened too fast and against my sandstone, thats why, even if i cant use outpost i would like an other chance to trade normaly.

Thank you for undersanting and sorry for my bad english.

Best regards

2. Cobalt

Cobalt Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I'm not sure how you could have done those trades by accident, as I assume by your trades you named that you were an unusual trader, and not an inexperienced one either.

3. I Kill S> Team Shine Kits

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hello,

Sincerely thats was accidental.

Im trading unusuals since a bit more than one year and as i said when i was banned from outpost i didn't know how to check correcly with who i trade.
    The only thing that would have allowed me to know that i traded with a bad person was to know how to check the history of the hijacker's backpack to find that he had sold quickly a few Unusuals (that i learned too late). But i know it's my fault, i don't disagree.

When i recently sold my af brainiac, i honesltly completely forgot to check the reliability of the trader cause he was in my fiend list and i didn't know that i had a scammer as "friend". In plus i sold it for less than 180 keys in mixed while the price is closer to 260/300 keys (what i bought it for). Then when i saw that it was marked as scammer i was scared and i asked to him to trade back, even if i knew it was definitely to late.

Conversation with the scammer just after the trade :

"I Kill S> Team Shine Kits: man i dint saw you are banned ...
    I Kill S> Team Shine Kits: why you dont told me that
    I Kill S> Team Shine Kits: normaly i care each time before to trade
    ☃Slushy☃|CauldronCrones!: I honestly didnt think of it atm
    I Kill S> Team Shine Kits: so if im banned too with that ?
    I Kill S> Team Shine Kits: i want to trade back the brainiac man its better
    I Kill S> Team Shine Kits: ok ?
    ☃Slushy☃|CauldronCrones!: It doesnt work like that man
    ☃Slushy☃|CauldronCrones!: then you would be trading with a scammer a 2nd time...
    ☃Slushy☃|CauldronCrones!: then no
    ☃Slushy☃|CauldronCrones!: I cant trade back"

I know its not a good proof but i dont know how to proove it was a mistake.
    Anyway it was not in my interest to trade with him so thanks to undertstand that it was not volontary.

Thank you for reading.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2015
  4. Ninja Otter

Ninja Otter Cunt Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hi, can you post the screenshots of your inventory showing these trades (don't crop it but feel free to black out your account name)

5. I Kill S> Team Shine Kits

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hi, sure :

-purchase of the stormy storm team captain : stormy storm team captain.png
    -purchase of the could 9 platinum pickelhaube : could 9 platinum pickelhaube.png
    -sale of the anti-freeze brainiac : anti-freeze brainiac.png

Thank you for help and tell me if you need more informations.

6. Ninja Otter

Ninja Otter Cunt Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Appeal accepted. One of the trades you showed is for under $30 which is our minimum. Your full ban tag will be downgraded to a permanent caution.

Notes:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Legacy Trade Moderator).**

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2016
  7. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Lowered to caution.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.