Accepted 0gravity0(76561198071023664)

Discussion in 'Scam Reports (archive)' started by Cookie Monster, Mar 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    | steamname: 0gravity0
    | steam3ID: [U:1:110757936]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:55378968
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198071023664
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198071023664

Trades with scammers/alts

Sharm is a ovbious scammer alt with - 0.2 hrs on record for tf2 only one game.

Trades done with him.
    History - backpack.tf
    History - backpack.tf

TF2 Outpost / Item (User was punished for the trade with this scammer alt on tf2op) So he has been warned before

Then there was this which was not investigated due to the value of the trade
    http://files.f-o-g.eu/27a17g

http://files.f-o-g.eu/fc5066

Him viewing the report at pretty much same time trade occured: http://files.f-o-g.eu/g329af

Last edited: Mar 21, 2015
  2. ForteSP

ForteSP Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Sharm is an obvious alt.

Sharm's Backpack - backpack.tf In november 25 you can see many hijacked items get moved onto his account. Items that are now duped including History - backpack.tf and History - backpack.tf.

he also receives tons of random weapons from a banned hijacker alt here. one of which can be seen History - backpack.tf you can also pick a random weapon from the backpack on the date above, I'm sure it all comes from the banned alt

The alt is Фреддик's Profile - backpack.tf and has a community ban as well, similar to our potential scammer alt Sharm. The two are clear alts/partners.

Additionally, look at sharm's friends list. 3 hijackers on his friends list Sharm's Profile - backpack.tf

3. ForteSP

ForteSP Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  4. Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Sharm is now banned and confirmed alt on backpack.tf (Thanks to Micheal Puddington for the help"

5. Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  6. 0gravity0

0gravity0 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Look , i agree he is a scammer now when i see it . Back then , when i traded him , he was totaly clean on Steamrep , Outpost and he wasnt banned on backpack.tf . Besides , those stuff were unpriced , their value couldnt be told and i took the risk paying for them . I believe he had to be confirmed by any website that he is an alt of a scammer/hijacker and etc . Yes he had those 4 negative repuation , but even though any 1 can blame someone and make him look bad so no 1 would trade him , just like people do to me for no reason . What iam trying to say is , he wasnt confirmed to be an alt of something by any website , he had no report on steamrep which comes first before anything , basicly he wasnt marked . As long as he wasnt marked or at least confirmed to be an alt scammer i shouldnt be accused for trading with an alt scammer . But however - I agree that i should've checked his reputation more carefuly . Just for your information -> it happened 4 month ago , I wasnt aware of that as well . Well its up to the admins to decide. but you know whats realy ugly ? the fact that D0's report against me was rejected and so the report about the BMOC was rejected , but Steamrep dont care about their desicion . Its completly wrong .

7. Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    What is considered an "obvious" scammer alternate account (alt)?

Scammers frequently make new Steam accounts (or buy Steam accounts) to avoid bans placed on their main account. An obvious scammer alt is a trader who has a great deal of knowledge of the values of items and the Steam economy, yet has a very recent Steam account or very low hours played in TF2. Trading with these accounts is not permitted.

The following clues help identify an obvious scammer alt:​
    Low hours of TF2/DotA with a deep knowledge of item values
    New Steam start date, but eager to trade high value items
    Private backpack, and with no rep threads
    Quickselling fresh items that are less than a day old in their backpack
    Nearly empty game backpack except for a few high value items with very recent history

8. 0gravity0

0gravity0 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    And where did you take it from ?

9. ForteSP

ForteSP Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  10. 0gravity0

0gravity0 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  11. ForteSP

ForteSP Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  12. Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  13. 0gravity0

0gravity0 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Correct . However , he was still not confirmed to be an alt scammer by any website . Its up to the admins desicion . I still got my arguments , those stuff were not priced . so their true value couldnt be told . Ill repeat , it happened 4 month ago . But look , yes i agree i should've checked his reputation deeper . I got nothing else to say about it . But there is stil 1 thing that is really pissing me off .
    Both B.M.O.C and d0's reports on FoG against me were declined , and Steamrep dont give a dam. If you had respect for FoG desicion , you would close those steamrep reports cause the admins here are following the rules just as steamrep. But you wont do it , because you like those reports hanging there even though you know iam innocent . Moreover , Eoj told to d0 that there is no chance iam getting marked when he was talking about his report on me on steamrep : http://puu.sh/gI7JY/5879d81c08.png . If you had balls you would do the right thing and remove cause mostly those 2 reports would be rejected by steamrep . Yes it will happen in 5 years from now but still . Its very sad that you are doing what you are doing , got nothing to say else .

14. Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    This report has nothing to do with D0. As said before though it was a obvious scammer alt according to steamrep criteria

15. 0gravity0

0gravity0 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Ok look , i cant say much about this case . All i can say to defend myself , he wasnt officialy marked / banned / known as a scammer or alt scammer by any website . Making me do all the work and check all the stuff before trading him , isnt that easy as well . It was a very low tier trade considering other trades , it wasnt an unusual trade and those stuff he sold me were totaly unpriced so they could be both 2 scraps or they could be 100 buds together . Besides , it was 4 freaking month ago . Since than i changed by a lot , and it never happened again except for this B.M.O.C set up people did to me . I proved myself since then by a lot . Considering so much time passed since then , and prooving myself for good , I dont think i deserve to be punished hard for it . In the end of the day we all do mistakes . But still , it makes me sick that the people who opened the SR Reports against me dont close them . The game people play here is completely ugly . Got nothing to add more .

16. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas Senior Trade Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Under Investigation. Keep the thread clean, please.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Legacy Trade Moderator).**

17. Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  18. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas Senior Trade Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Ready for an Experienced Moderator to Handle.

19. Cobalt

Cobalt Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    4 months is not a long time at all though, several years is. When you say low-tier, that is all a matter of perspective. The voodoo juju was priced at around 2 buds at the time. Also, the submitter of the report on SR cannot close it. Nobody can close SR reports save for staff members. And the "game people play" isn't ugly to most. Most simply want to follow through on what seems right. Is it the community's fault this happened in the first place?

20. Ninja Otter

Ninja Otter Cunt Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Accepted, will leave this at a perma caution due to the prior warning by OP etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.