!friendly exploit.

Discussion in 'Donations (archive)' started by Wolfeye, Mar 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wolfeye

Wolfeye Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hello! I seem to have found an exploit of sorts. This is basically how it works: If you heal someone while typing !friendly. Your uber ray will be fixed on that target and will keep healing him no matter how far away he is! If youre typing !friendly while ubering someone. your target will have permauber. this is a pretty fun thing but i recon i should just report this as can be quite abusive. (sorry if i posted this in the wrong spot!)

2. SneeKeRsS

SneeKeRsS Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Yes i saw you on trade server few hours ago.
    (Thats cool btw) xD

3. Sky

Sky Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I remember banning our once dedicated ex-admin on achi for that :/
    I don't want the command to be removed though, it is pretty handy if you feel like just running around not killing anyone, which is frequent in fun servers like trade or achi, and it attracts people to the road of buying VIP. All we can do if we see things like that is use /report and pray.
    Oh and, doing it usually ends with an instant permaban for both of you, so don't do it.

And since we're at it, there's another issue with it where if you're in it, enemies can collide into you. However, if they do so, you can't move until they go away or you kill yourself. Pretty annoying after a while.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2015
  4. Wolfeye

Wolfeye Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Yeah..... that you-get-stuck-in-enemy glitch/bug can be a bit annoying and the invisible hands thingy is also pretty annoying. im with skies here. the command should not be replaced but just try to be fixed. if it cant be fixed then...... the least you can do is warn/ban any vip doing it.

5. Wolfeye

Wolfeye Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    i could see this being used as a solution to spawncampers though.

6. .ax

.ax idk Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    General Rules:
    No cheating.
    Do not use Glitches/Bugs/etc of any kind (e.g. empty name exploit, map bugs,...).
    <And so on>

7. Sky

Sky Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Just go heavy with a medic ubering, normally, that should be enough. Don't risk your account, else there goes your VIP.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.