Archived Ban Appeal - [EZIC] Agent of Storm [DE]

Discussion in 'Bans (archive)' started by Master of Storm, Feb 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master of Storm

Master of Storm Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Ban Appeal
    SteamRep Block
    | steamname: [DFS] Master of Storm [DE]
    | steam3ID: [U:1:84737657]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:42368828
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198045003385
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198045003385
    What was your in-game name when you got banned?
    [EZIC] Agent of Storm [DE]
    When did it happen?
    23.01.2015 17:53
    What's the specified reason?
    Insulting someones Dead mother and spamming lennys, also 4th ban.. You're out.
    Why do you think you should be unbanned?
    Dear FoG Admins, I want a unban because i really bad want to play again in the Server. I have a Reason for the Reason "Insulting someones Dead mother" He Insult my mother too and "spamming lennys" can't be true because i can't spam them with the Anti-Spam Plugin. I even wasn't able to deffend myself when i got banned because i was Offline. This Server was the best one that i found, i had Awesome times on it like building a Giant Tower of Rancho Relaxo or even a Train of Rancho Relaxo. If i will be Still banned for ever then i have no Reason to play tf2 anymore because this server is the Best and i can't even think of a another one. Please give me a chance, i learned a Lesson for now on and if i get a unban it will never happen again, but if then it's over and won't do anything from it. If the "someone" want a "Sorry" from me then i give him one, just say me what to do to get In the Server again. I promise it won't happen again, you have my word. I can't delete Lenny from my bind if you don't want to see it again From me in the Chat or Name and I'm Sorry about this here and about that i don't have a picture to proof it but i Wrote this to Proof myself, please give me a chance to Proof i won't do it anymore. Now i have read the Rules and understood them so i know what i can and can't do. Your Storm. PS: if you wanna Server help like finding bugs i can do that in your Order and sorry for the bad english :/

Last edited: Feb 12, 2015
  2. Pointy

Pointy Banned

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  3. Namaco

Namaco Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I was the one who banned you, why? Well, you already know why.
    You insulted Masayuki's dead mother and i told you multiple times to stop spamming
    lennys. You didn't seem to care at all, and i checked Masayuki's chatlogs aswell, and i don't see him insulting your mother at
    all. All i see is him defending himself.

Saying "i really want to play on the servers again" is not a valid reason. You should've known the rules and stop
    being such a jerk in general towards me or Dennis or anyone really.

All i see his him saying "You're dead to me" because you insulted his mother. You can go
    somewhere else and insult his mother or spam lennys.
    That's it from me.

4. Jozan

Jozan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I took my time to read through your appeal...
    ...and I must honestly say that your reasoning for being unbanned has so many holes it puts swiss cheese into shame.

Let's remember now: You are now on your 4th ban.
    You have been banned for spawncamping, abuse of votekick, breaking server rules and the insult.

This alone is giving you an image as a detestable individual.

Spamming the lenny face (I don't care if you didn't spam 10 faces in 10 seconds or slower) has led to your chatlog consisting of hardly anything but the lenny garbage. It's a failed meme that should find its grave if you ask me; an uncreative message that bears no value to a chat.
    It's as if you lack the social skills to talk like a normal person and need to use this meme to "compensate".

Learned your lesson? I object to this weak assertion, you have been banned FOUR times. You do not appear to have learned anything.

The rest of your appeal is written in such awful English, but roughly just consists of you begging for an unban and another chance...

...but I would have to say no. You can't behave, and that fact is proven.

5. Downie

Downie CEO of Downcorp Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Seems like person lost interest.

Archiving this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.