Nebula Online - The Stars Are Closer Than You Think

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by GermanNebulaOnline, Feb 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GermanNebulaOnline

GermanNebulaOnline Member

Hello there.

My name is German and I am the member of Nebula Online Team. Nebula Online is a brand new sci-fi MMORPG where people can build their own spaceships and travel through different galaxies. Our main goal is to be successfully funded on Kickstarter. Our campaign will take place in February 2015. At the moment we are on pre-alpha stage of game development

Gameplay video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jrx8Zkn_Tr8
    Trailer - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z0qdMsxbeA
    Everyone in the Nebula Team, including me, believes that our game will take its rightful place among the most popular Space games. And here is why…[​IMG]
    1. The universe is endless in our game. We will be continually adding new galaxies and nebulae. We will open the white spots of the Universe.
    2. The game features three races, and you can play as each one of them. They are Young and pragmatic Humans, aggressive biological Borgu`zands and mysterious semi material Kriptizides .You can create a character in any of these races and obtain interesting qualities that are unique to each chosen race.
    3. Explore and fight! The universe is infinite, but as is always the case, there's not enough space for everyone. So be prepared for grand battles of spaceships to protect your home and the interests of your race.
    4. Create a spaceship of your dreams. There are a lot of options, including many variations of materials, modules and components that will make your Ship unique and ready for any adventure.
    5. This game will blow your mind with absolute interactivity and an ability to complete missing scenarios. A researcher can discover new galaxies and blaze new routes. A warrior may extend his dominant race in epic stellar battles. An engineer can build spaceships, planetary bases and invulnerable space stations. A businessman can build his empire to trade resources and supplies with other players.

Also we are asking for help to improve Nebula Online. We highly need your attention and thoughts about the game. Your feedback is greatly appreciated, and your help in any way takes Nebula Universe Online one step closer to Mankind.

If you have any questions or suggestions concerning Nebula Online, please contact us via pr@komargames . We would like to send you the game files or gameplay videos.
    For more info visit out social media sites:

playnebula.com

****UPDATE: KICKSTARTER PAGE IS LAUNCHED. CHECK IT OUT****

Last edited: Feb 4, 2015
  2. DaJeroen

DaJeroen Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Your name is German? :cool:

3. Pointy

Pointy Banned

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Get off mah lawn! Darned children.

4. Wandolf

Wandolf Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Yes, I have a question : If you're so sure that your game will strike gold, why are you advertising it in gaming communities? It makes both you, your team and your game seem really douchy. I mean, just a make a trailer on youtube, maybe make an ad in a gaming magazine, but this just makes you look like you're desperate for players.

5. GermanNebulaOnline

Yeah, it is. Very common Russian name. Not kidding.

6. GermanNebulaOnline

We are trying to collect audience. As much as we can. We find our game pretty cool and in some case unique, but even with that fact we can not be sure than huge sites like gamespot or others can tell about it. We dig deep, my friend.

7. Sky

Sky Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Doesn't the No Advertising rule apply to shitty russian phisher sites? This is clearly not scam/spam/whatever, just someone who's trying to get some people on his game. On a rather "different" way, but I don't see any problem with that as far as it's not a spambot. And this is the Other Games section after all.
    Good-looking one, but not my style sadly. Good luck on populating it though.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2015
  8. Starfish

Starfish Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    You sure seem to have high expectations.

9. REXTON

REXTON Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    well from what you`ve described and from the gameplay video I have to say it looks okay! however I haven`t heard anything about the economy system... please don`t overlook this aspect as it is a very important component of any mmo... if you can recreate the almighty economy engine that EVE Online is using and still manage to keep this game free then you have my respect sir...

When will the game be launched?

10. GermanNebulaOnline

Thank you, Sir. We appreciate it!

11. GermanNebulaOnline

We will try to do our best. Unfortunalely its not totally free. The cost is 5 dollars. But after you pay once - you can play forever. No need to pay every month like people do in EVE Online.

Kickstarter campaign is starting in 2 days! Stay tuned :^)

12. GermanNebulaOnline

Because we were doing this game for 3 years :)

13. Wandolf

Wandolf Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2016
  14. GermanNebulaOnline

Bad things happen sometimes. It's ok.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2016
  15. Tomorsomething

Tomorsomething Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    This looks interesting, and it may blow up like you expect it to, but there's a few things missing.

1. Improve how the UI looks, it looks sorta plain.
    2. (I'm not really sure about this one because I'm not sure how the game controls.) In my opinion, the flying around looks sorta like the one in Spore, and that's not really a good thing.
    3. A lot of space games are loved because of the ability to zoom around in space in first person, and shooting their guns without auto aim, it may be a bit late into the development process to do this, but keep it in mind nonetheless.
    4. When you take stuff from asteroids, they kinda just fade out, at least make some particles appear, because it looks off.

On another note, the art for the Kriptizids is fucking awesome.

Best of luck to you!

16. GermanNebulaOnline

Thank you for the comment, but I want to warn you, that this is only PRE ALPHA, there will be much more if we collect enough money on Kickstarter.

17. Buddha

Buddha Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    You sure seem like a nice guy, just because of that imma buy the game when possible

18. GermanNebulaOnline

Thank you buddy! I will let you know when we launch Kickstarter Campaign! It will be very soon, like 2-3 days.

19. GermanNebulaOnline

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.