Accepted Ban Appeal - BlueNuke

Discussion in 'Bans (archive)' started by BlueNuke, Jan 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlueNuke

BlueNuke Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Ban Appeal
    SteamRep Block
    cant go on steamrep
    What was your in-game name when you got banned?
    BlueNuke
    When did it happen?
    2015-01-27
    What's the specified reason?
    I were playing on a jailbreak server when i started respawning after an admin Ruby left i didint know what to do so i just tried to kill myself but it didint work then a hacker changed his name to mine and did the spam thing where it said that BlueNuke Changed his username to BlueNuke over and over again.

i changed my name to HI and it kept on going for about 10 sec then i went on to the red team so that it would fix it self i thought.

but when i changed my name back to my normal name i got banned from the server.

when i got banned i lookt at the players that were playing on the server on one server list web and i saw my name at the top and it said that i have been playing for 02:32 min and i know that i had played on that server for a good 2 hours non stop.

i cant do anything about it and i know that theres always a hacker that goes on to the same jailbreak server and does this to nearly everybode. example Learn2Play got the same spam thing but the admins were on so nothing hapen.

email me back if you can fix it or if it cant be undone.
    i want help plz help me admins and staffs.

heres the IP address for the server:176.9.0.44:27016
    Why do you think you should be unbanned?
    i havint done anything and theres a hacker that changes name to other players and gets them banned.

i didint do anything and i reaky need help.

2. Downie

Downie CEO of Downcorp Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Granted.

I probably banned you instead of the hacker.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.