Invalid Ban Appeal - not sure, it was long ago, but I bet Homer or BOT Homer

Discussion in 'Bans (archive)' started by O Primo, Nov 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. O Primo

O Primo Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Ban Appeal
    SteamRep Block
    | steamname: O Primo
    | steam3ID: [U:1:34486515]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:17243257
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197994752243
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/carnesmeirelles
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561197994752243
    What was your in-game name when you got banned?
    not sure, it was long ago, but I bet Homer or BOT Homer
    When did it happen?
    12-06-2011
    What's the specified reason?
    I got banned at MannCoTradding (Mann Co. Trading) for no reason. As you can see at the link, they state "Reason: banned_user.cfg import".

At September 04, 2014 I did a ban appeal at CS GO Lounge and I was informed that I was banned because of SteamRep/ManCoo issues and that I should contact the organization that banned me.

So I did it, as you can check here Adobe Acrobat Reader Ban Appeal - Mann Co. Trading
    Today is November 25, 2014 and although I waited so long to get some info from MannCo admins, they not only didn't answer me, but also closed the appeal without any information given! I don't know anything, I can't even "defend" myself. I don't even know what I did to be given this ban (it was almost 4 years ago).

The admins at MannCo Trading keep ignoring my thread. I waited for so long and today I looked at the thread and they locked it.
    So, I don't know why I'm banned, they don't tell me, they refuse to "talk" to me, as you can see at that appeal thread that I create. They don't use the law's basic: innocent til proven guilty.

I proceed to add @Dota2Lounge - n33dweed so I could talk to him about this issue, since I waited 4 months and MannCo refuses to take a look at this issue (pic attached) and he told me to appeal here (sorry if I'm breaking any rule)
    Why do you think you should be unbanned?
    As I stated initially at MannCo appeal thread, I don't know the reason why I'm banned. The ban was more than 3 years ago, at TF2.

I did admit, also at MannCo thread, that since it was 3 years ago, it could be related with raging agains mod/admins, insulting. 3 years it's a lot of time, I did change my behaviour, became more mature and stopped being a kid bitchin' all around. If that's the reason why I'm banned, here are my public appologies.

I bought recently CSGO and just want to have fun and bet on some tournament/games.

Attached Files:

2. Ninja Otter

Ninja Otter Cunt Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2016
  3. O Primo

O Primo Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I know, if you look at the picture that I attached, I told that to the CSGO Lounge Mod/Admin. But he told me to do it here, so I did @Ninja Otter With A Taco@Ninja Otter With A Taco. I'm just tired of this 4 months being ignored :( Can you, at least, tell me how can I solve this? (I know that's it's nothing with you guys, just asking for someone nice enough to help me with this issue)

4. Ninja Otter

Ninja Otter Cunt Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Appeals for bans to do with SteamRep normally originate from bans placed years ago, it doesn't stop that your post was pointless. Also while most of the older partner communities do keep their bans recorded over the years, UTC shut down.

Sadly UTC appeals were handled over at MTC. However over the past few months (or however long) MTC has decided not to take any more reports afaik unless there is a lot of proof showing that you are innocent.
    As UTC shut down the evidence was lost

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.