Declined Donator Weps

Discussion in 'Suggestions (archive)' started by ㋛ Mahoney ㋛, Sep 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ㋛ Mahoney ㋛

㋛ Mahoney ㋛ Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    gday. trade is only a fun server, donators payed for the weapons yadda, yadda. i know.

suggestion: exclude medi-guns that give a 10k+ overheal. you might as well could give everyone godmode.

Cheers Mahoney

2. Ninja Otter

Ninja Otter Cunt Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Yeah the mediguns are a bit OP. Doubt n0name will get rid of em though or remove the extreme amounts of healing.

3. Curry Pyro

Curry Pyro Banned

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Yeah, please make this happen, there is a guy on Trade by the name of 'Jackboy' who literally threatens people with his Donator Medigun http://i.imgur.com/I3BawVX.png?1 plus he's a dick that no one likes, he think's he's untouchable just because he's a donator.

EDIT: Also please don't give the argument: hurr durr iz fun servurr. Don't do that please, I couldn't give a toss if it is a fun server, giving someone (or in Jackboy's case his entire team) 10K health isn't fair, no matter how you spin this argument, at the end of the day, Donator Weapons are just a pain in the arse, and everyone knows it.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2014
  4. Darkregen

Darkregen Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    The fact that he threatens with it means he thinks he got some sort of control or he is lifted over regulars. What a nob'ead.

5. Damiensdk

Damiensdk Banned

He also abuses the resize command, but no one is doing anything about it.

6. Ninja Otter

Ninja Otter Cunt Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Well if he does do shit like that PM me, I normally tend to ignore reports ATM as most of em are spam.

7. jackboy61

jackboy61 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    "threatens" Have you guys noticed that when i give my team health, I instantly switch teams and give them health? Oh, or are you forgetting that part? Have you noticed that I tend to only give one person hp at a time? or did you forget that as well? Whenever there are spawn campers, i give one person on the team that's being camped health and then go back to my team... And the "threats" Hey, ever heard of a joke? Do you really think i would threaten to use something that is so easy to counter? Just go spy. So yeah, I don't heal the whole team. Its either one person or everyone in the server.

8. DaJeroen

DaJeroen Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Yeah right, all the trashtalking shows enough.

9. Curry Pyro

Curry Pyro Banned

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I've provided proof of you saying you are going to heal the entire red team, see what you didn't know is that everything you say get's put into a chat-log, so when you are called out for abusing your goodies, we can then provide proof backing up our claims, also what you've said completely contradicts the screenshot I have provided, you said you only heal one person, if you were to check the screenshot it would state clearly you threatened to heal the entire team, and you did because I was on the server at that time.

10. jackboy61

jackboy61 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    When I trash talk, I mean it sarcasticlly... I don't seriosusly think I am better because I bought a weapon.. that makes no sense. The reason I do it is purely for a joke.

11. jackboy61

jackboy61 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Yep, i admit to that... heres the thing though... when i healed the reds, I went and healed the blu team. I call it "titan wars" where everyone gets high hp. Oh and my chat log only tells half the story as I use a mixture of voice and chat.

12. Curry Pyro

Curry Pyro Banned

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    See what you might think is a harmless joke is actually pissing everyone off in the server, also judging from your chat-log, you are a huge trashtalker, telling someone to fuck off isn't really a joke now is it, use common sense now.

EDIT: Also I don't care if you switch teams then heal said team, the medi gun just causes a huge unfair advantage on the server, what if someone joins the Trade server and walks out of spawn to find out that there is a Demoman with 7000+ health because you decided it would be funny to heal the teams and then cause massive spawn camp.

13. jackboy61

jackboy61 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Alright then, notes for the future. And to all I apologise for any stress and anger I may have caused, I will refrain from using my donator weapons as often in future. Oh and ps: It's been a while since I abused /resizeme as n0:name said I could get permabanned. So yeah. Sorry for pissing you off, I will try and not do it again.

Edit: Double post purge

Oh and time to explain the chatlogs The "Its like you enjoy getting killed" I was being friendly and some guy kept coming in and attacking us. everyone kept killing him when he tried. So I said its like you enjoy getting killed as he made no damage on the party. And the doomed thing, cheatnow seemd to be ok with it as he playd the merasmums "fools, your all doomed" sound. So yeah context kinda means alot.

14. Polygone

Polygone Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    So,you are telling us this:
    YOU ARE AWARE that YOUR TEAM is going to spawncamp,but still you proceed to do this.
    Switching to the other Team is not redeeming the Fact that you gave everyone God-like Health and then heal someone else for Shits&Giggles.
    I was on the Server once with you and i know what im talking about.
    Also(not on Topic but i want to know)Why are you using that,there is no Reason other then to laugh at Spawncamping and Rage.
    And "Titan Wars" is not your Personal Playground.
    And to the OP,
    Yes.
    Change the Medigun because as of right now its a steaming Pile of Nonsense.

15. Curry Pyro

Curry Pyro Banned

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I'm talking about other times you trash talk, skimming through your chat-log reveals you swearing at people a lot.

16. jackboy61

jackboy61 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    True, I swear alot. But only really when people kill me when I am friendly (Yes I know I could use /friendly but it means I cant build dispensers and such)

edit: double post purge

So in conclusion: i am very sorry for the overheals, I will use it less in future. Trash talking/ I will try to cut down but its sort of just how it talk to people, but I will do my best. And resize me abuse, that ended when n0:name said stop. And once again sorry for any cousing anger, sorry for being a dick and sorry for not thinking about my actions. I do hope you can forgive me and that we can one day be friends.

17. Darkregen

Darkregen Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Did you know there's an edit button so you wont have to double-post all the fucking time?

18. jackboy61

jackboy61 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Actually no I didn't. Sorry let me fix that.

All right, all fixed. Sorry I rarely post on forums and such, You learn something every day it would seem.

19. Dakte

Dakte Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I think Mahoney ment the weapon itself is a kickstarter for people to cause unfair advantages. Jackboy is an example, but don't make this all about him.
    Let's try to stay a little objective, yeah?
    Jackboy being arrogant and obnoxious in his logs is a different matter entirely.

20. Namaco

Namaco Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    @jackboy61@jackboy61 Even if you're joking by threadning, it doesn't give you the rights to do that all.
    It's like saying "I'll punch you in the face if you don't shut up!" and then you're like "Nah, just kidding".
    If you're like that, everyone will think you're a complete dickhead.

If someone kills you when you're saying something like "I am friendly!" you don't have to show them how much of a dick you are
    towards other people, get your shit straight.

EDIT: Yes, @dakte@dakte. We should focus on the main topic, but i had to spit it out.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.