Invalid Ban Appeal - Comarad Meow

Discussion in 'Bans (archive)' started by Comarad Meow, Sep 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Comarad Meow

Comarad Meow Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Ban Appeal
    SteamRep Block
    STEAM_0:0:79715282
    What was your in-game name when you got banned?
    Comarad Meow
    When did it happen?
    01.09.2014 12:24
    What's the specified reason?
    Continously not letting admin stop spawncampers.
    Why do you think you should be unbanned?
    I play on this server from months, and i was happy, because there was not jerks, there was normal peoples, and admins dont think that they are gods. I placed a sentry near our base, and that admin, (in god mode) keeps hitting my sentry, and absorbing it's aim, and resources. Yea, i erected my dispenser before Cetru-s sentry, because i dont like the way, how he want to keep players from spawncamping. He asking me, for not placing my dispenser before his sentry, and then i place it again, because i dont make any thing, that break the server rules. ( If i play the way, what i like, and what you not, you ban me? silly.) After that i get kicked, and i get back on the server. i was nervous, cause i do nothing, and getting kicked for nothing. i have an idea: If he can kick me, because i placing my mechanics before his mechanichs, why cant he kick players who do spawncamping? Normal, prideful players who get kicked, stop the thing what they, and dont continue, but the players who ignores that, gets a ban earlier or later. We getting arguing, cuz i used offensive words, he used, but because he has the power, he banned me. So in that server, if some admin says everybody need to be a demoman or getting banned, we all need to be? I think in normal countrys not. Maybe in dictatorships. You are a communist Cetru? Because you do it well if yes. I love that server, but i dont want to play on it, if it brokes by kiddie admins and selfvoted kommandantes. Admin can stop spawncampers a lot of way, but not by banning normal players. On that server, you can easily be a spawncamper, or be a spawncampers victim, i was, but its a game, and in hard times, will be your skills leveling. Choose wisely, but dont forget:

Its not Russia, or China. You cant do, what you want, because you have the power. If you do, live with it, and live it. Hang on Comarads.

2. Pride

Pride Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Just a quick word; these guys don't handle temporary bans, and your ban is only for 24 hours.

3. Namaco

Namaco Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I suggest we close this.

Also, tbh: I have no idea what you're a saying besides spawncamping.

4. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Invalidated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.