Accepted Ban Appeal - мѕ. ♥cяεερ♥

Discussion in 'Bans (archive)' started by LovelyCreep, Jul 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LovelyCreep

LovelyCreep Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Ban Appeal
    SteamRep Block
    What was your in-game name when you got banned?
    мѕ. ♥cяεερ♥
    When did it happen?
    Were playing in Jb server
    What's the specified reason?
    GENERAL
    Were playing in Jailbreak server and there came one person that's name I cant remember and he treated me by saying something like this: "You may not be warden without mic" and i said to him that there is nobody with microphone so better than me its not gonna get. It was freedays (there were no commands that prisoners should have followed (like usually when it is freeday)) after freedays like normally when no blue has microphone on them. And that one guy said that he sent report of me free killing and being warden without a mic, I'm not sure what else (you properly can get the players name somewhere on report lists that who sent it).

So the ban says that i broke next rules:
    Fortress of Gamers - Sourcebans
    -Lieing players about ban system-
    -warden without a mic-
    -ignoring rules-
    -making up rules-
    -freekilling-

well first, i didn't lie about ban system, and you may check it. i used only text chat in the whole game so if you are saving it in a server log you may go read it, i didn't break that rule, next: warden without mic, I broke this rule but no one there had mic and everyone wanted to play the game so, it's just respectful to help others to enjoy the game, next is : ignoring rules, I didnt follow 1 rule and its warden without a microphone and I told reason already. Next making up rules, i didnt make up rules, and its freeday so no rules matter anyways so this doesnt even make sence to me. Freekilling, I didn't think I did this too much, but when you accidently freekill and do suicide after it it normally is automatic forgive, that's how we have played it before with admins on such: spartan and admio. So i didn't break this rule or if i did not too much that is forgiveable.

Ps. I would like to get notified when this message is processed trougth steam, and sorry for misspellings and other typos.
    Why do you think you should be unbanned?
    Well like I said I didn't break many rules and anyways breaking freekilling or warden without a mic is a guard ban, not a server one and i didn't even do nether of those as much that it wouldn't be forgivable and it's even respectable that someone goes freeday warden, not many does that and it just help everyone, no one will get pushed off or insulted doing so. So if you don't want to totally unban me, put guard ban, not server one.

-sent with love: мѕ. ♥cяεερ♥

Ps. I would like to get notified when this message is processed trougth steam, and sorry for misspellings and other typos.

2. Namaco

Namaco Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Mhm.. We'll have to wait for dark to post, since he is the admin who banned you.

3. Darkregen

Darkregen Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    You did break these specified in the ban, i got chatlogs from Bjerk, and they are legit. In there you said that VIP's cant get banned, top10 players cant get banned, and you wont get banned because you have 60+ hours of gametime on the server, which is a load of bullshit if you ask me.

Also, i were not in TF2 at the moment, but i looked into your chatlogs and saw that the chatlogs i got sent were real, you obviously didnt care at all when Bjerk told you that you needed a mic to be warden, you just replied with "idc" and freekilling is a guard/server ban, ask other JB admins about it and they will answer yes.

I dont really have much to say other than its invalid anyway because its a timed ban not a perm, and for freekilling you can get perm banned, so consider yourself lucky.

Have a nice evening.

EDIT: You also said something about "exiting" is rebel, which is invalid since you dont have a mic.

Another EDIT: I would like to point this out: [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 30, 2014
  4. Tomorsomething

Tomorsomething Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hey, not to burst your bubble, but this is invalid, I looked through the chatlogs. I believe that Bjerk is feeding you false info.

5. Darkregen

Darkregen Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Either way, the ban is valid.

Freekilling is still a bannable offence, so is no-mic-warden if done repeatly.

6. Namaco

Namaco Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Welp, that's that.
    You pretty much made the most bullshit statement i've ever seen.

All i can say now is.. Enjoy Your Ban.

7. Darkregen

Darkregen Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Quoting myself here to show the chatlogs:

[​IMG]

8. Pruu

Pruu Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Pretty sure that means it's also pinned on you if anything goes wrong, lets not try to use it as a crutch.

As for the ban, whilst temporary and invalid anyway - the ban is entirely correct.

I didn't bother to read your wall of text by the way, sorry about that.

9. Spartan

Spartan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    guys "We do not handle time bans"

10. The12hunter21

The12hunter21 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Wait no more guard ban????

11. Spartan

Spartan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Don't post useless things. It is not allowed. Anyway, you are not an admin and thus can't unban so please refrain from posting here.

Point still stands, we don't handle any time bans.

12. LovelyCreep

LovelyCreep Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep

First I didn't freekill and i never do, there were lot of vitnesses ask them if you dont trust me + ban without a reason should/is abusing, I did nothing else wrong than being warden without a mic, and it is even respe ctable, not many does that and everybody gains from that + how arguing with someone about options that i'we seen in forums is lieing. So if you dont have anythign to say to this the ban was without a reason, or only possiple reason would be that warden without a mic, but thats just bullshit to give 2 weeks from thing that admins give 10-100 minutes guardban in the server

13. Tomorsomething

Tomorsomething Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    He looked at your chatlogs, you claimed that you couldn't be banned because you played for 60 hours, and vips couldnt get banned either. You were warden without mic and you threatened to kill people if they didn't do what you typed in chat.

14. LovelyCreep

LovelyCreep Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I'm tired of defending myself

so I stopped that and ill just go away, and if banning people with invalid reasoning is allowed, I wouldn't recommend this server / community to anyone, it just makes no sence, and if admins (like darkregen) will find loopholes in rules they may ban everyone pretty much, like accident freekill and suicide after causes to weeks of bans because it was freekill even when there was suicide to make up the accident freekill, also darkregen did act offensively in chat when I asked him about the ban and he didn't show any kind of marks of spent research, so it adds even for the favoritism, so if i remember correctly Darky was the one who gave you false and true info what had happened there so it means that if someone is friends of admins they have power to ban others. Im tiered of this bullshit that there is going on.

Darkregen take this personally: I don't like you and you shouldn't be admin

Someone may link me to part of the forum where I can report abuse :)

thank you for your time and forgive misspelling and other typos. -creep

15. Downie

Downie CEO of Downcorp Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    And this is why you always should get on the server first before you ban someone....

Tomas.
    He/she never said he couldn't get banned.
    He/she said he would mostly likely not get banned because he/she has a lot of playtime.

Also where do you get the part that he threatens people that he/she kills them if they don't do what he/she said?
    He/she said he/she would kill him. Maybe the guy was hugging him/her a lot, or something else that annoyed him.
    Don't say stuff If you weren't there.

Also a note to all the JB admins.
    [​IMG]
    They may use text if needed. Since ms.creep didn't had a microphone, nor anyone else on the server, He/she stepped up so the people on the server could still enjoy the game a bit.

Dark. Where did you get the part where he/she said that top10 couldn't get a ban? Fortress of Gamers Statistics - Player Chat History
    Again, Where is the "idc"?

Think this ban is invalid and the person in question should be unbanned.
    You guys are taking words from someone who is lying to you.

16. Münsterkatt サム

Münsterkatt サム Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Admin Reports

Good luck on that report, but I see zero signs of abuse, but if you are really that willing...

17. Darkregen

Darkregen Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Oh well, you wouldnt be the first, and since i didnt do shit wrong here then you are basicly making a false report on me, so glhf.

And i thought about it, me and Downie had a talk.

I've decided to lower the ban to One week, instead of two.

Since you freekilled and broke other rules.

Listen here, i got told by atleast three people that you freekilled and maked up a rule, it might be "nice of you" to go warden without a mic for people to enjoy it, but doing so makes every single command that YOU give, invalid.

Therefore, when you kill a person when you are warden with no mic, its counted towards as freekilling.

18. Downie

Downie CEO of Downcorp Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Still think the 1 week ban is way to high.

19. Spartan

Spartan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Ditto.

20. Namaco

Namaco Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    How is this abuse? You made some of the biggest statements i've ever seen.
    How is this invalid? You were Threadning to freekill players.

You were insulting bjerk for being a asshole.
    You were playing as a warden without a mic, when you clearly shouldn't, doesn't matter if everyone was bored, you shouldn't.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.