Accepted Ban Appeal - DaTroller

Discussion in 'Bans (archive)' started by DaTroller, Jul 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaTroller

DaTroller Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Ban Appeal
    SteamRep Block
    STEAM_0:1:36065900
    What was your in-game name when you got banned?
    DaTroller
    When did it happen?
    26.07.2014 23:55
    What's the specified reason?
    "Came on just to be a r00d d00d Also abused votes"
    Thats the reason from Skrillmau5, also i would like to ask why was he letting two 11 years old scream and talk sh*t on the server while he Instantly gaged me for insulting a guy who was a d!ck to me. And i only tried to vote the screaming kids and the ass guy. I understand if hes also 12 years old and they are hes friends from minecraft, but i and other players want to play in peace without having to hear those annoying screaming kids.
    Why do you think you should be unbanned?
    First of all. Since when you Permanently ban your Active Players for insulting a guy whos trying to troll you? Yes i broke the rule here and Im very sorry, but the punishmet would have been Gag, or maximum ban 1 day.
    Second of all I might have been mean but i only tried to vote the screaming kids and the assh0l3 guy, whats so bad about it? I thought the vote was made for that.
    If there is a rule letting 11 years old scream, talk sh!t, then okay i deserve the punishment but a permanent? I think you need to review the admins because clearly this one doesn't know what hes doing. He probably banned me for my username.
    So im asking to unban or atleast change the punishment. ban for 3 days would be more than enough even for a mean guy whos trolling for no reason.
    Also please take away admin from Skrillmau5 (read bellow)

Some of hes chat (Skrillmau5)
    http://stats.f-o- g.eu/player_histories/chat/1314813

26 Jul 2014 00:57:25 the fuck does "RDM" mean? Jailbreak :: F-o-G.eu - Europe
    17 Jul 2014 02:14:14 just kill yourself Jailbreak :: F-o-G.eu - Europe
    26 Jul 2014 03:24:57 server is ded Randomizer :: F-o-G.eu - Instant Respawn
    25 Jul 2014 17:05:17 I fucking put 65 bullets into him, still 34 health left Randomizer :: F-o-G.eu - Instant Respawn
    25 Jul 2014 04:52:15 It's fine to use the word "faggot" as a joke Randomizer :: F-o-G.eu - Instant Respawn
    25 Jul 2014 04:19:55 I fucked saxton hale last night Randomizer :: F-o-G.eu - Instant Respawn
    I could look for more but i think thats enough for now. He swears and insults others for no reason but punishes me when i did that for a reason. If he tries to say its all fake i will post Screenshots. Have a good day.

2. Münsterkatt サム

Münsterkatt サム Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I said "just kill yourself" because they were practically stalling the round, not like commit suicide in real life. Anyway, you were being extremely rude to other players, and didn't see anything else in your chat logs. I will reduce the ban to three days, as I didn't see any trolling by other users, but it is not an excuse to be rude. You could have used the !report command to notify me of what was going on, as I was not on the server at the time. And yes, I do swear, but not at players, but in a way to emphasize, or add humour.

If you feel, or do not feel, that the new ban time is just or unjust, please notify me, and I will allow a debate, thank you.

Also, at the time, I was debating with someone whether it was acceptable or not to use the word "faggot." If it was to a friend as a joke, in my opinion, it's fine, like DarkRegen sometimes does to friends. If it's to be rude, as in your chat history, then no, it is not acceptable. This is all based on context, and your context was negative.

Also, your chat history, nice homophobia. http://stats.f-o-g.eu/player_histories/chat/857775

Also, swearing isn't a good reason to "remove admin" from someone on FoG, unless if it's extremely excessive, as the rules state.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2014
  3. DaTroller

DaTroller Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Rude towards others? As i said you don't know what you are doing since I only insulted a teammate who took my health kit with full hp and was laughing at me with hes taunts and I already said I was sorry. I don't feel happy with your 3 days ban and it should be changed to maximum of 4 hours since 14 already passed.
    If you don't believe, go read chat history, I never insulted or even talked to a diffirent person on this server. Lets wait for another admin who actualy knows what hes doing and get hes answer, since Im dissapointed about you. I don't know how this !report works and Im not going to use it since I got banned for trying to vote those kids who were screaming, but thanks for sharing :)
    If there is another Admin all Im asking is for Unban. You can gag me for a week or something so i won't be "rude towards others" like some Administrator said without giving proofs.
    I started playing on this server about 6 months ago and I don't want to stop because of some newbie Administrator who can Permanently ban players who only try to have fun.

4. Münsterkatt サム

Münsterkatt サム Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    The reason was, was because I wasn't on, and so I can't monitor voice-chat. And since you were the only person using the command, I thought you were abusing it, as I was wrong. I am a new admin, still learning the basics, thus the tag "Junior Admin," and sometimes I debate my bans with other admins to get a more reasonable time, as they know more than I do. But still, it is rude to call somebody a "homo fag" in response to something as small as somebody taking a health-kit.

I do believe, that yes, most of the ban was used, so I will shorten it to two days. Thank you for debating, you may continue if you wish, or close the thread if you believe it to be resolved.

5. DaTroller

DaTroller Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    As i said, after he took it he was laughing at me with hes taunt and thats when i understod he meant to take it. Yes I insulted him and I said sorry but its not like I insulted for no reason.
    I tried to use votemute again on another screaming kid but it didn't let me saying: you have to wait like 30 seconds. So yes i was rude but only to one person and you were also careless for banning me without investigating further so all im asking is for unban and i can promise to be more polite and ignore those kids.
    As i said put gag or silence on me since i only want to play while my main server is offline.

6. Münsterkatt サム

Münsterkatt サム Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    The best thing to do if no admin is on is to client-side mute them, or votemute. I will decrease ban to twelve hours, as you seem like you'd be a kind person if said player wasn't trolling.

7. Pride

Pride Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    The ban has already expired.

8. DaTroller

DaTroller Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I tried the votemute thing and thats the reason i got permanent ban. And cmon 12 hours...? More than 12 already passed after you banned me and I only want to start playing now. Cant you just unban me and Silence me for a day? This should be fair since even if you don't trust me there is no way i could insult or be rude to others while im silenced. As a junior I respect your efforts you put for the server but show some respect for old players too, we don't have the time these days to sit all day and wait for unban. So for unban I would be willing to forget all this happened and happily return to the server

9. Münsterkatt サム

Münsterkatt サム Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Huh. Oh well, twelve hours is enough, requesting closure.

10. DaTroller

DaTroller Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Oh i thought he added a new ban for 12 hours :D Thanks for letting me know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.