Rejected Dark Regen Aboosing.

Discussion in 'Admin Reports (archive)' started by Admio, Apr 5, 2014.

?

Should Dark Be Stripped From His Admin Powers On JailBreak ?

1. Yes

33.3%
  2. No

66.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Admio

Admio Banned

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I am here to Report Darkregen:
    Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198033266479/
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:36500375
    Steam User Name (At This Point In Time): [FoG] Darkregen

Okay, so as you know i am an admin on JB.
    My first few days I was having a great time on there, especially because Donald is an admin there aswell. I then hear that Dark is admin. I'm fine with that and all but then it starts to get a little bit bad. I saw that Dark was abusing but i didn't want to say anything as he was a fellow admin and i didn't mind him at that time. So i ignored it for about a week or so. BUT then another JB admin asks me if I like playing on JB with Dark and do you find him a bother? At this point i was thinking Dark must of done something really bad for this other admin to complain to me about it. I said...."yes". Sooo, the admin who complained to me then reports his behavior to Watson. I then do the same later on. Watson then tells me that Dark has got a warning. So i'm alright with that as i thought Dark would of stopped. BUT nevertheless, he carry's on! Not only being dis respectful and rude, but allowing someone to mic spam music. Not only did i find it annoying but most people including Agent Fluffy was asking this spammer to stop. He doesn't. So i temp mute him. But little did i know, this guy was allowed to mic spam. Now in the rules, it says NO SPAMMING! As a result of this guy "being allowed to mic spam", dark unmutes him. I then explain why i muted him and mute him again. Dark then unmutes him, so..as a result of this abusing, people like Agent Fluffy (member) start complaining over chat.
    Then agent and Dark have a long argument. Dark states that he never said this spammer was allowed to spam, but agent actually screenshots him saying, "HE CAN DO WHATEVER THE HELL HE WANTS". Here are the screenshots: http://steamcommunity.com/id/AgentFluffy/screenshots/ (First 6)

So this brings me to my last point. Dark apparently doesn't care about being an example of a FoG admin, nor doeskin care about respect. And thinks that admins can swear all the time. WELL HE IS WRONG! AND I DO HOPE THAT ALL OF YOU AGREE WITH ME. > This is not how a FoG ADMIN should act. Here is my proof on that: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198073052230/screenshot/3282304231516833723
    Oh yeah and he said he got a warning for sh*tposting whereas Watson said he got one for his bad behavior on the server. Therefore should he have 2 by now. I really think Dark should be stripped form his admin powers on jb. I wouldnt usually say this but that is how extreme i am about him. He has abused, teleporting, unmuting spammers. And has just been very disrespectful. Oh yeah, plus he is very unhelpful. > E.G: Someone was stuck in a prop on the server, (i was spec so he didnt know i was online) and the dark was in the same cells as him. He says that he is stuck and Dark says: well you have a problem then (First of all, i mean WHY WOULD ANY admin say that!?) He then ask Dark to tp him out and surprise surprise, Dark says "No", i don't know how to fin a chat log, but trust me if you look it up, you will find it.

By The Way: Dark keeps saying i abused but the only time i have "ABUSED" is on my first day when i was trying the commands out. I did change peoples gravity > TO GET IT TO GO TO NORMAL GRAVITY as i didn't know the stock gravity number.

+he has been reported numerous times by several different people.

Thanks For Reading! And Please Do Look At The Chat Log Of Him!
    P.S. I Cant Remember The Name Of The Guys Who Was Stuck In That Prop.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2014
  2. [RWTF] Agent Fluffy

[RWTF] Agent Fluffy Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I agree and i was the one he was you know being rude and disrespectful to

3. Admio

Admio Banned

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Yes true, + he was acting this way to others aswell.

4. Holoflash

Holoflash Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    The micspamming guy was me. I stopped when the two were getting really rude towards each other to try to end it but to no avail.

5. Ninja Otter

Ninja Otter Cunt Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Can I just point out that if an admin says someones allowed to mic spam they are allowed. People can just use the in-built system to local mute them. I think however we need to hear what Dark says about this.

6. Admio

Admio Banned

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I get what you are saying but what if nearly everybody on the server is saying it is annoying and he should stop. Shouldnt an admin please the members of the public not the complete opposite.

7. Namaco

Namaco Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    How immature.

One of the rules clearly says "Swearing is allowed but please keep it to a minimum."
    But, Dark that thing with that guy in the cellar.. You could've atleast helped that guy.

No offense, Dark. I luv u!

8. Admio

Admio Banned

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Wait when did i say it isnt allowed, i said that it isnt allowed if he does it all the time.
    WHICH HE does...

Edit: I did not know you were talking about Dark, thought you were talking to me >
    the way you worded it. Really Sorry!

9. Donald

Donald Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Well..to be fair with you,and honest - yes, i agree with you Admio.
    You know, it's not like i can't take a joke,or you or anyone else,but i've also heard from other admins that when he's online people do not like to play,reason : He uses the /tele <Name here> function,to hide from reds (when he's blue) or to go to places where people can't reach you, now i understand that if you do this on a freeday,or if you're stuck it's a different story,but what Dark is doing is clearly abusing. I also told Dark the first day when he became admin on jailbreak,to please stop the sound spam (sniper laugh,engineer laugh blabla, you all know what i mean :p) - He did not. I also told it him via steam,he did not so i decided to remove him from my Friendslist because for me it's just too much. Also the shitposting on forums, posting unecessary comments is annoying aswell but that's not one of my business. Now Dark, if this hurts you when you read this,i'm sorry but i don't like to lie and i like to tell my honest opinions - playing with you when you have Admin powers and without is completly different,you were so much "nicer/mature" without them on Jailbreak,yes,believe it or not but people actually realise it.

Now about the part with your first Day command "abusing/trying out commands" well,that may be true,but you still continue/d even after several days - it's getting really annoying and playing when you're online is not as much fun as it used to be if i can tell my honest opinion. That's all.

PS: I'm neither negative towards dark or towards admio or anyone else,this is just my opinion and if you're mature enough you should be able to handle this.

10. Namaco

Namaco Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I didn't say you were immature. I said what he did was immature, kinda like. " I'm the senior Admin, you Can't give me orders!"

Also when i said the rule, i meant that HE ( And other Admins, Members) is not allowed to swear as much as he wants to.
    I Think you misunderstood me.

11. Admio

Admio Banned

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Thanks for you valuable input, means alot!
    But the abusing/first day command thingy was me, that Dark accused me of abusing but it was only my first day.
    >However i didn't know DARK abused after his first day.
    ^ Thats another bad thing then. Thanks For That! :p

12. Admio

Admio Banned

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Oh i am soo sorry, i really am i thought you were talking to me, like the way you worded it.
    Indeed i did

13. Namaco

Namaco Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Is okey :3

14. Admio

Admio Banned

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Thanks doood! :3

15. Jozan

Jozan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    You all know me, and like Ace, I also "micspam" sometimes.
    But it is always to entertain the crowd one way or another (Like surprising them positively or just seeing the general appeal).

But if the majority of the crowd is jeering towards it, I'd say we should put a stop to it. Even if there is a local mute feature, as surprising as it is: not everyone knows of it. Some choose to not, but that's a problem of their own in that case.

16. Downie

Downie CEO of Downcorp Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Jozzeh, Also note that you play music on a trade server. Not a that much serious server.
    JB is a bit more serious and you have to use your mic as a warden. It is kinda hard to hear them talk when someone is playing music.

17. Admio

Admio Banned

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Exactly, people were saying it was annoying yet Dark insisted on letting him mic spam.
    Moreover people actually told me they didnt know about the local mute system.

18. Jozan

Jozan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I love my good'ol trade server for those reasons sometimes..

But yeah, from my experience with JB - people talking there all the time on the microphone means that JB is possibly the worst server to micspam on.

19. Admio

Admio Banned

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Yep, thats why if you let a mic spammer do this on there,,, you will get alot of hate

20. Spartan

Spartan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    From what I see, these guys are always arguing, half the time it is admio abusing apparently and I am sure dark could prove that but the other half it is also the same admio calls dark an abuser, I am on with dark a lot of the time. I would not think he was abusing his powers and he usually is quite good and not that bad. Overall, I would not think either party is abusing but they just are not getting along which is making it seem like the other is abusing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.