Accepted Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Bans (archive)' started by Beyond Compare Kawaii, Mar 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beyond Compare Kawaii

Beyond Compare Kawaii Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    What was your name when you got banned? "Beyond Compare Kawaii"
    When did it happen? Around 5:30 PM (KSA)
    What's the specified reason? Freekilling.
    Why do you think you should be unbanned? I think I should be unbanned because I find it unfair, I was the new warden after the last one died, I told the prisoners to AFK freeze in their cells, face and hug the backwall (On the microphone ofcourse.) I, and the guards, killed anyone who got out.
    The second command was to go on the tables Infront of the cells and line up shoulder-to-shoulder and AFK freeze facing a certain wall, after that I told them "We're going to play Shoot and Don't shoot" and Explained how do we play it.

The only times I killed people that round was when people got out of their cell, when Lolman went to medic with no permission, and when starfish went to the tables NOT infront of the cells.

Edit: Also, I find it unfair that, when I kill a person or two as a freekill, even if it is or not, I get perma-banned, while in-case of other people who have no reputation on F-O-G that freekill in every round with no admin online only get voted off, and banned for only 1 day.

Edit 2: I will admit, I had a warning from Donald`, And got 100 minutes banned from BLU (Spent alive.)
    Also got banned from activating !wff for no reason. (But I never knew that was wrong at the time.)

I hope for a reply soon and Thank you.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2014
  2. Donald

Donald Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hi kawaii, i'm not sure who banned you (SB says console) so we will have to wait for noname or the respective JB admin that banned you.
    I from my side can say, a permanent ban from server is not necessary. A perm Blue ban in that chase would be more usefull.
    I had to ban you about 2-3 times from the blue time when i was playing for not respecting the rules, or favourtism towards others - with that being said i told my fellow admin partners that on the next offense you do (such as freekilling even if you're a regular and know the rules...) to ban you PERM from BLUE.
    I'm sorry if this sounds rude, but freekilling and not respecting the rules over and over again,just to piss me and others off is not a nice thing - your language towards others is another thing.

I'll be waiting for an response from the admin that banned you and then edit this post or post my opinion on it again, untill then i will stay neutral.

Edit #2 : Ban was handed by noname so i'd guess best is to wait for his response.

3. Jozan

Jozan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    [​IMG]
    Our records show that this was not your first ban. The first time you were banned was for a reason that says "Take a chill pill and stop insulting everything and everyone". Sounds like a possible issue with temper.

Continuing, you mention that you killed at least two people. Do you think they had anything to do with your ban?
    Think it through.

And I must say I agree with Donald. A permaban does sound a little extreme regarding previous actions.

4. Beyond Compare Kawaii

Beyond Compare Kawaii Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    The ban did just happen minutes ago, so I am quite sure it was about that round.
    I will have to disagree with Donald` on one point, that "or favourtism towards others ", And you only guard banned me for 100 minutes two times.

Anyway, I still think a permanent ban is way too harsh, and that if I do another offense again I'll get "PERM banned from BLU", as Donald` suggested, is also too harsh. A few hours ago I witnessed a douche freekilling people and got only banned for 1 Day (Voted off), while I killed 2 people and I get perma-banned.

5. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    There were about 5 reports against you from different people that you were Freekilling, so I went ahead and permanently banned you.
    We usually permanently ban people who are Freekilling, but I have lowered your ban to a permanent Guardban (so you may still enter the Server and play as a prisoner).

Take this as a one-time gesture. If we find you entering with an Alt Account and Freekilling again or trying to circumvent the ban otherwise, you will be permabanned again.
    You may appeal this ban in 6 Months from now, given that you were able to fix the other issues (mainly your language).

Also regarding the other bans:
    If you report someone for freekilling and no Admin shows up within the next 5-10 Mins, please take Screenshots/Videos and report them on the Forums.

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.