Accepted Admin Report on M 4 R C

Discussion in 'Admin Reports (archive)' started by Maestro, Sep 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maestro

Maestro Obnoxious shitkid Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    This is targeted agains't Marc, who somewhat got promoted to JA, I actually can't really understand that.

Admin name: TM.Marc / M 4 R C
    When did it happen: 04 / 09 / 2016 http://stats.f-o-g.eu/player_histor..._list_goto=11&chat_list_showrows=50#chat_list Page 11 and upwards
    Server: Trade/Idle
    Describe what happened:
    He supported a hacker with agreeing and behave like an immature kid agains't me. Such as calling me a immature Admin, bad Admin, and insulting.

(Witness: Pudgey during the spawncamp event)

Proof-wise: (lots of screenshots)
    Screenshot by Lightshot
    Screenshot by Lightshot Here Marc agrees to Side4Arms (Connect or Hai n Bai) that I am the most immature admin ever
    Screenshot by Lightshot Kio is defending me here, while the other two are shitposting.
    Screenshot by Lightshot More shitposting
    Screenshot by Lightshot And more shitposting

Marc haven't acted especially mature agains't me at all, and the hacker event, that I mentioned just above^.
    I have no proof for following text but a witness (Pudgey), he used Kritzkrieg on a Soldier, DIRECTLY outside of BLU spawn, which is considered spawncamping, not to mention he was in godmode, which is ABUSING!

TA / Trainee Admin is meant to prove yourself as an Admin and show that you are ready for Admin duties, this behaviour does NOT show anything of being ready or to serve the server with help, now does it?
    He shouldn't have been promoted in first place to JA.
    I also don't have any sufficient proof of the user that used hacks.

I'm not asking for much here, I just want you to know who you recruit to your team, not to mention Marc's activity is total crap atm.
    I've said this earlier to lots of people, Marc doesn't quite know how to properly take charge and administrate in a proper manner, isn't that clear?

Haven't done a report like this before, so it is surely crap, but the evidence is there so it should do alright.
    And if you have any further questions regarding this subject, please feel free to ask me.

Thanks for reading folks,
    take care.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2016
  2. Downie

Downie CEO of Downcorp Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I doubt that n0name even checked his logs upon promoting

3. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    This was already resolved few days after the events mentioned in the report happened.
    He didn't do such a thing again in the past two weeks, hence why it wasn't really necessary to check his logs again (him and Maestro also cleared that up).

Nonetheless, noted internally just in case.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.