Invalid Stop the Abuse!

Discussion in 'Player Reports (archive)' started by Lurker™, Aug 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lurker™

Lurker™ Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    someone on the Jailbreak server of you guys called :'poopy' is abusing his popularity in the Server to freekill/freehit/bait also to find excuses if he dies that others may kick you, Now i don't want to play with people like that.. I'm sorry but its annoying that he acts like an Admin only because he is a VIP. now someone called 'Dinkster' and 'Potatopyro' also complained about him in the Server since he is not following the rules and uses excuses to make you look like a freekiller. Can you do something about it, please?:confused: [If you require his Account: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198048453936 ]

Last edited: Aug 31, 2016
  2. Snake

Snake Snake? Snake?! SNAAAAAAAAAAKE?!?!?!? Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2016
  3. Oku!

Oku! Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2016
  4. Faggot

Faggot Lets make it happen! Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    So to start this please use the report template next time.

About the report, a VIP can't abuse since he doesn't have any access to commands that can actively affect your gameplay(like kick or slay)
    If a player is making up rules, feel free to tell him, but everyone on the FoG Servers should know the rules so that they would know them and not believe made up rules. An unjustified usage of the Vote commands is not tolerated and will be punished.
    For the "poopy being in blue part" I can't really do anything about this without any proof provided.
    Also the spam of Lennies is not very appreciated but I wouldn't ban for it(a gag at max)

I will talk to poopy about this, but as the report has a lack of proof and reason and a valid template there is no reason to punish for the reasons stated above.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2016
  5. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I'll mark this as invalid for now.
    Feel free to make a new report, but then based on the template and with enough proof.

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.