Suggestions Zombie Server :D

Discussion in 'Suggestions (archive)' started by Dark Red, Jul 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark Red

Dark Red MAH BOIS! Banned Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Write what you want to add on the Zombie servers :D

2. Dark Red

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hi guys i would ask a question? In the Zombie server theres ranks and i thought maybe add something that would match it like special effects and different skins. for exsampel if i get top 100 ill get a new skin and if i get top 50 ill get a new effect/bulleteffect then the ranks system will make sence i hope you understands what im telling if not just join the zombie server ill be probely be there (sry 4 bad english i can 5 languages xD)

3. Koga73

Koga73 kill @all Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    It's a nice idea, but that would require more downloads, and we would need someone to make such plugin first.

4. Giovanni

Giovanni Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Not a big fan of this idea. I dont wanna sit and wait for minutes to download skins or other stuff. It doesnt add anything useful and i think would rather only have downloads for useful stuff that is actually needed.

5. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Not going to add any top x models.
    Most people don't care about those, but it still affects their download time.

I rather add more public models than user-restricted ones (we only got one admin model atm.)

6. sapphiRe

sapphiRe Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hello, this is not a total suggestion, but i wanted to ask why there is so little knockback on zombies? (only negev can move them a bit as i saw) when are u r playing some "long" maps it's hard to defend zm. In the other way the nades are too overpowered i would say, maybe u should "redesign" nades and add little more knockback to weapons, Zombie mod should be a challenge, but this way i see it it's only 2 ways - Less zombies = Humans win, Less Humans = Zombies win, there are lot of maps where u can end the map (lets say we had 15 humans in the beginning and only 5 at the end of the map - 4 defending 1 goes for triggers) and they can still finish it, but now? they can cuz there is so little knockback and they used all nades,

This text should not be telling you how to setup your servers, i only wanted to suggest something new or atleast know why it's configured this way...

I "wasted" lot of hours on Zombie mod - first css, now csgo and only on ur server i saw this settings... :)

Last edited: Aug 26, 2016
  7. BurkHart

BurkHart Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I agree with this, the knockback on zombies is pretty damn small, if it could be fixed, i would recommend it.
    When the server is highly populated the maps start to be really difficult to finish so a little fix on the knockback would be nice.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2016
  8. Koga73

Koga73 kill @all Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Well, i guess we could try to add a little extra knockback, but honestly, it should depend on the teamwork, not more help for each player alone. If people would start work more together, we would'nt need extra knockb. Not to mention a lot of maps which will be even harder for zombies then.
    Will have to ask @n0name@n0name what he thinks

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2016
  9. Dark Red

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Teamwork is rare. And when people teamwork it's only on the same maps. That won't work :( probably should add a little knockback.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2016
  10. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Well, we could at least try it. Sadly, our server isn't really known for its teamwork (mainly because we started quite late, so "pros" already have their home server).
    @Koga73@Koga73 addons/sourcemod/configs/zr/playersclasses.txt is what you need to edit ("knockback" value of each zombie class to be exact).

Last edited: Oct 15, 2016
  11. Koga73

Koga73 kill @all Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Awesome, will take a look at it when i get home from work.

12. Dark Red

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Guys i have an idea. I was wondering about a tag that should be added, like the bhop/surf server because so you can see which guy has more skill. And it would be fun because it would be like a goal to get better. i hope you like my idea. @Koga73@Koga73 @n0name@n0name @BurkHart@BurkHart @Sixblade@Sixblade

Edit: It would be kind of exodic i have not seen any Zombie server with tags

13. BurkHart

BurkHart Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Cool idea, i like it

14. Sixblade

Sixblade Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I never have seen that kind of thing but it sound really interesting and fun @Saitama@Saitama

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.